fubar

San Francisco, CA

#17867 May 12, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, when you were being Fubar, that the bible has not been changed, altered versions have been distributed but the true version is the standard King James bible.
The Bible hasn't changed. You just have to read the King James Version.
New World Order Bible Versions (Full Movie)- Alex Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kFtI_mVOXbQXX
Are You that stupid or just drunk? You never said that to me. I am not heavy Fed. Fed and I don't even get along and he wouldn't use my name.

You inbred hick, why don't you keep try and keep track of what your posting and to whom. Alex Jones is a puusssy, just like your ancestor who surrendered to the Indians.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#17868 May 12, 2014
Why don't you try and keep track of what you're posting,and to whom. (Correction)

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#17870 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Alex Jones is a puusssy, just like your ancestor who surrendered to the Indians.
I am on the fence about Alex Jones.

I have been watching and listening to him semi regularly since 1999.

Since then he and I have been into the same things.

I first became aware of him while I was infiltrating the National Alliance in Austin, Texas in 1999.

He kept talking about a racist group that was controlled by the FBI that was going to blow up a Federal building in Austin then to blame it on the racists and use the incident to clamp down and take away our rights.

http://heavyfed.com/id117.html

I have supported him all along... but recently I have been having second thoughts.

Last year I was interviewed by the FBI about the LAX shooter who killed a TSA agent at the airport in Los Angeles.

They were investigating me for possible connections to him because he had visited my website, got my phone number there and called me while I was in Los Angeles and then added me as a Facebook friend.

I tried contacting Alex Jones at the time to let him know what was going on, I was in Austin in the hospital when the FBI interviewed me and was concerned that I was being set up and might be arrested at the LAX airport when I returned last December.

Alex would not return my emails or my calls... he avoided me altogether despite the fact that I was right in the middle of a story he was covering at the time.

I began thinking and thought about several times in the past where I tried to contact him and he just ignored me.

Over the last 15 years I have been involved in several stories he covered.

Then it hit me... when I first heard of Alex Jones in 1999 he was on the local access television station in Austin.

The same local access station where the National Alliance produced and aired their programs... the same National Alliance that I was infiltrating at the time.

I assisted in the production of several shows then.

I always wondered how Alex knew the FBI was controlling the National Alliance... and how he knew they were planning to blow up their own building using that racist group as a cover.

I am beginning to think Alex Jones might be a government operative of some sort.

#17871 May 12, 2014
What concerns me is that Alex knows who I am... and that we have this same connection in Austin.

He knows I was involved with the FBI, the National Alliance and the bomb plot that I exposed... but he knew about the plan before I was even asked to carry the bomb into the federal building... he knew the National Alliance was being controlled by the FBI before I did.

The FBI had me infiltrating the National Alliance... and I did not know it was already full of operatives.

When I told the FBI I has been asked to carry that bomb into their building... they wanted me to do it... they said they would watch and make sure nothing happened.

I did not trust them.

I think I was being set up as a patsy... just like Timothy McVeigh.

I think Alex Jones may have been working with the FBI at the time.

I also think Alex Jones thinks I was just a little too close for comfort at the time... and I might just put all of those coincidences together and expose him.

I think that is why he has avoided me over the years.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17872 May 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You need to check your history. Where did you get your info? From what point of view was it given? If you think black slaves were treated better than the Irish , which is what you said, there is no hope for you.
I do appreciate the fact that you are no longer trying to pass yourself off as a Christian. Your continued name calling shows your lack of education is a real sore spot for you. The Irish were mistreated badly by the English and still are on some issues. I guarantee you that no American Citizen owned an Irish slave.
Ever hear of an "indentured servant", moron?. You are a fine one to talk about a lack of education. Judging by your posts, you never got past Hooked-On-Phonics.
why

Hondo, TX

#17873 May 12, 2014
test
breaking

Austin, TX

#17874 May 12, 2014
news
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17875 May 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of an "indentured servant", moron?. You are a fine one to talk about a lack of education. Judging by your posts, you never got past Hooked-On-Phonics.
Indentured servant is NOT the same thing as a slave. You became an indentured servant by committing a crime(political prisoners too), owing money or selling your self in exchange for money or something else, like passage on a ship to the colonies. I have schooled you again, and you are welcome.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17876 May 13, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised on the King James Version.
If you believed in God at all... then you would not be who you are or say what you say.
What you believe in is a myth, might as well believe in Santa.
Are you one of those people who want to erase Christianity? As long as there are those like me, you won't succeed.
I turn a deaf ear to your BS because, it is exactly that - BS. Here's hoping you run into a group of dumb white people, who will believe your lies. And then, I hope I run into them before they believe you.

#17878 May 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those people who want to erase Christianity? As long as there are those like me, you won't succeed.
I turn a deaf ear to your BS because, it is exactly that - BS. Here's hoping you run into a group of dumb white people, who will believe your lies. And then, I hope I run into them before they believe you.
"Christianity" is the root of most of the problems that face us as a society today.

YOU are an excellent example of that.
Gasman

United States

#17879 May 13, 2014
Truth is, I might fart...27 times today...
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#17880 May 13, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You sound like one happy pervert. Good luck with that.
poop

Hempstead, TX

#17881 May 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one happy pervert. Good luck with that.
I go poopy :)
Gasman

United States

#17882 May 14, 2014
If farting makes one a pervert, then we need to vote a ban on refried beans...I just farted...
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17883 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
If farting makes one a pervert, then we need to vote a ban on refried beans...I just farted...
Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17884 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
Now that you have started a dialogue with this jerk off, you'll never get rid of him. Come on fubar even though we don't agree on certain issues don't take the bait on this one. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away. He's just a punk.

Location hidden

#17886 May 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity" is the root of most of the problems that face us as a society today.
YOU are an excellent example of that.
I can just as easily reverse that statement.
Most of the problems we face today, is due to a lack of Christianity. Christians know not to mix tribes, not to cause situations that harm other groups and, to follow moral beliefs. If Christians ignore these things, our culture will perish.
You are a fine example of that.

Did you watch that video about the young FEDS who are eager to have our race die off?
That is you - the white liberal race traitor with an unreasonable guilt complex.

Location hidden

#17887 May 14, 2014
Gasman wrote:
You probably smell like a fart.

Location hidden

#17888 May 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody farts. Your unnatural obsession with farting makes you a pervert. You obviously revel in your perversion, and you like everyone to know about your perversion. It makes you some what of an honest person, disgusting but honest. Not many people are brave enough to let everyone know how disgusting their perversions are. Good luck with that.
He must go around, lifting his leg to fart, for greater impact.
lucky

Bastrop, TX

#17889 May 14, 2014
It is what it is sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage w/ Happy Ending 9 hr just wondering@ 1
Contractor DO NOT HIRE (Oct '11) Mar 28 lazarli 8
Review: GTG Automation, Inc. Mar 25 TRAVIS 1
Tragedy Mar 24 Angel 1
prostitutes (Jul '12) Mar 23 HAHA 12
Important items lost in storage Mar 22 Anon 1
how dare she Mar 21 Zoey 2
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web