Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
Corporate America needs immigration to gain cheap labor.
Corporate America needs blacks to succeeed, so they will make big purchases.
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
Breaking down moral America, gains profit? What?
Seems that corporations rule, with our elected officials obeying them.
The sociopaths that run everything don't care about morals. Rich people think different.

In fact, if they thought they could get more tax money out of the perverts who mate with large farm animals, they would push for that kind of marriage too.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

i only have one thing to say... paul kruckner... if you ever come up to my gate again and tie a white trash bag to my gate... you better run... i own a guy and i know how to use it .. if you didnt notice the sign at the end of the road said DEAD END and PRIVATE ROAD... that is harassment and i plan on suing every person who is harassing me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND! and that goes for you to Mark Esquivel
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
i only have one thing to say... paul kruckner... if you ever come up to my gate again and tie a white trash bag to my gate... you better run... i own a guy and i know how to use it .. if you didnt notice the sign at the end of the road said DEAD END and PRIVATE ROAD... that is harassment and i plan on suing every person who is harassing me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND! and that goes for you to Mark Esquivel
Get a grip moron. Your endless posting on this thread is harassing the public.
Nobody here cares.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

You can´t ever back lies w/Heb rew Scripture but you continue  lying! Get delivered

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

To TIM also Damninvasion

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
Corporate America needs immigration to gain cheap labor.
Corporate America needs blacks to succeeed, so they will make big purchases.
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
Breaking down moral America, gains profit? What?
Seems that corporations rule, with our elected officials obeying them.
Duh! no history buff here!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sociopaths that run everything don't care about morals. Rich people think different.
In fact, if they thought they could get more tax money out of the perverts who mate with large farm animals, they would push for that kind of marriage too.
They profit out of wars, too.
Did you know that NEHI was a product of Coca-Cola, created during WW2 to sell to Germans?
IBM profits from wars, in computers. And then, the ppl who build weapons - WOW, do they profit.

As a matter of fact, the black trend of wearing saggy pants created a saggy pant line of merchandise. Insurance created jobs and huge profits.

You get where I'm going.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Nijoni wrote:
To TIM also Damninvasion
Oh, God - you back again? You crazy black mentally challenged stalker. You are nuttier than the fruit cake I fed to the blacks next door.
You ain't got nothing on me. You have indian blood - so do I.
You have ancestors who were slaves? So do I.

Let's try to unite on something. I hate illegal Mexicans, how about you?

I hate homosexuality, how about you?

I hate affirmative action, anyone recording my phone calls, and government lies - how about you?

I also hate onions - you?
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

hey 'cap'n do you have anything better to do besides piss and moan...? seriously... you sound like a old man.... your supposed to be like late twentys early thirties not a stick in the mud. Fud
Texas

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

vote everybody
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

american wild flowers wrote:
hey 'cap'n do you have anything better to do besides piss and moan...? seriously... you sound like a old man.... your supposed to be like late twentys early thirties not a stick in the mud. Fud
Just go take your Oblivitol and Lithium, everything is fine.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

When you used to just once in a while come on here and post something funny, it was cute. This that you are doing now is unacceptable. I have put in a complaint against you and we will see how it goes. It is not going to be tolerated much longer with you talking about crimes and rape and disturbing people, posting peoples true names. That goes far beyond free speech.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go take your Oblivitol and Lithium, everything is fine.
They need to take her into a facility and give her a Haldol injection.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Yeah well .... you did something wrong... i speak the truth... and my voice is heard... so you little doris... shut your trap. if you dont i might just see you in court and get your lawyer to shut it for you, and that goes for anyone who thinks for one second they can stop me from doing what is WRIGHT.... I have said more than once, I fight for justice, and freedom of speech. Along with equality.... YOU WILL NOT tell me what to do... the law already does. I ABIDE BY THE LAW.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Yeah well .... you did something wrong... i speak the truth... and my voice is heard... so you little doris... shut your trap. if you dont i might just see you in court and get your lawyer to shut it for you, and that goes for anyone who thinks for one second they can stop me from doing what is WRIGHT.... I have said more than once, I fight for justice, and freedom of speech. Along with equality.... YOU WILL NOT tell me what to do... the law already does. I ABIDE BY THE LAW.
We will see about that real soon. This site has rules........ You shut your idiotic mouth.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Oh shut up and get a job stink weed. I'm exercising my right to free speech too, fool.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to take her into a facility and give her a Haldol injection.
Good idea. What a flake.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

test

Since: Apr 14

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

the real hatchet man wrote:
It's broke! And I aim to fix it!
you obviously care nothing about public education or women. Wendy Davis is the ONLY candidate who cares about the people in Texas; she will NOT line her pockets or the pockets of her friends and family. She's smart, kind, caring, and strong. She's fiscally conservative but cares deeply for children, poor and middle classed people, women's issues and education. A vote for Wendy is mandatory if you care about any of the above
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

jodietepfer wrote:
<quoted text>you obviously care nothing about public education or women. Wendy Davis is the ONLY candidate who cares about the people in Texas; she will NOT line her pockets or the pockets of her friends and family. She's smart, kind, caring, and strong. She's fiscally conservative but cares deeply for children, poor and middle classed people, women's issues and education. A vote for Wendy is mandatory if you care about any of the above
Wendy Davis only cares about Wendy Davis. Just like every other politician she only wants power over other people's lives. Oh, and of course complete control of their pocketbook too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 29 min Chris Norton 22,250
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 512
Wanting Aug 23 I know him 2
Moving to Midland soon Aug 21 thnx 3
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
Cristina Espinoza Aug 20 lol 1

Search the Odessa Forum:
•••
•••
Odessa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••