Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

I love this comment! LOL

"Bathhouse Barry Down Low

The First Yeti growled about a lack of sweets
When Barry spent Valentine's at gay retreats.
She needs to relax,
Take a queen-size Ex-Lax,
And make "Bathhouse Barry" rub 'dem big feets!"

"Attention broken-hearted and lonely Americans: President Barack Obama feels your pain. He's happily married, of course, but in solidarity with the lovelorn--those victims of romantic inequality--he's spending Valentine's Day alone. Well, not entirely alone--he's set to enjoy a guys' weekend with Jordan's King Abdullah in Palm Springs--apparently without Queen Rania. Who knows what those boys will get up to, with Vegas nearby."

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/02/14...
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Jordan is a stable country and an ally. The refugees from Syria may end up destabilizing it. The queen is a "Princess Diana" forfeiture and as Monarchs go Jordan could do a lot worse.

279 miles from Palm springs to las Vegas. Palm Springs is beautiful this time of year and there would be no need for the President to go to Las Vegas.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You have done your part and you have done more than your part and have even crossed that line. You speak to him about the Bible and condemn him with it. Then you end the sentence intending to insult him. Your conscious may not hurt you and you think it is clear, but the day is coming you are going to wish you had not behaved like this. The Bible never instructed you to try to shove it down anyone's throat and insult them when they did not accept it. But it does instruct you to love others, be kind and feed his children. Why would he or anyone believe you are there to help them? I have read your comments to him for a good while. You are a nasty hypocrite!
You see what you want to see. I tried to explain, relate and educate him. He did not want to hear it, was not going to change so, I wash my hands of it. I, at least, tried.
What did you do?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what you want to see. I tried to explain, relate and educate him. He did not want to hear it, was not going to change so, I wash my hands of it. I, at least, tried.
What did you do?
I remained kind to him and have never insulted him. I told him about my beliefs that Christianity was the only way. My hands are not washed of him because, I keep him in my prayers. There is no way to educate someone unless they come to you for help. He never came to me for help.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do?
I am sorry I said insults to you and I know I was wrong. But did it because I will never understand your beliefs and for those reasons, I do not believe it. But that is between you and God almighty.
Armando

Brownsville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

it's another day at work..
Bobbie Dooley

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
I love this comment! LOL
"Bathhouse Barry Down Low
The First Yeti growled about a lack of sweets
When Barry spent Valentine's at gay retreats.
She needs to relax,
Take a queen-size Ex-Lax,
And make "Bathhouse Barry" rub 'dem big feets!"
"Attention broken-hearted and lonely Americans: President Barack Obama feels your pain. He's happily married, of course, but in solidarity with the lovelorn--those victims of romantic inequality--he's spending Valentine's Day alone. Well, not entirely alone--he's set to enjoy a guys' weekend with Jordan's King Abdullah in Palm Springs--apparently without Queen Rania. Who knows what those boys will get up to, with Vegas nearby."
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/02/14...
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
Wendy Davis is all about getting elected and that is all she cares about like anyone else. If you do not make as much as the man working beside you, take it to the management. An employer will up the pay if you are valuable as an employee. Do you really believe that you need someone like Wendy Davis to change that? That is irrelevant to anything else. And some of the women working for Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama did not make as much as the men either. She is not a kind decent soul and does she give one bit of a damn about the little innocent unborn humans she advocates destroying limb for limb and crushing their heads as long as they can be destroyed in the womb? No she doesn't !!! Abortion is a violent act and there is nothing gentle about someone who would agree that this act past 20 weeks pregnancy is alright.. No no let's don't speak of this. No, let's speak of this because it is the truth. Wendy is also an extension of all things Obama including obamacare. Wendy Davis is a weakling that could not handle her own life very gracefully and had to make up stories to make her appear to be some kind of hero when in fact she was a coward and deserter.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a weakling that could not handle her own life very gracefully and had to make up stories to make her appear to be some kind of hero when in fact she was a coward and deserter.
I didn't realize that - thanks for sharing. I assumed she hadn't been in the service but if she was a deserter, she should have been shot. Cowardice has no place in the military and she proves once again what a dreadful mistake it would be to let women go to war. In combat, you can't stop to change your tampon or adjust your bra straps, let me tell you. When the enemy starts shooting, you either shoot back or you crap your pants, depending on your mettle. Wendy is obviously yellow and deserves all of our scorn.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize that - thanks for sharing. I assumed she hadn't been in the service but if she was a deserter, she should have been shot. Cowardice has no place in the military and she proves once again what a dreadful mistake it would be to let women go to war. In combat, you can't stop to change your tampon or adjust your bra straps, let me tell you. When the enemy starts shooting, you either shoot back or you crap your pants, depending on your mettle. Wendy is obviously yellow and deserves all of our scorn.
Wait right here before you babble anymore. I never said Wendy Davis was in the military! She abandoned her family! There is no excuse for a man or a woman to abandon their family. Before you come on this thread asking for people to do things to your nut sack you should know more about who you are endorsing first. Hell no Wendy Davis did not do military. And then you speak wrong of women who would serve in the military. Shut up about the bra strap tampon remarks. That is pure sexist and all of this is after you complain about women being treated badly and making claims that you are a woman working next to a man who makes more than you do. You are mixed up to say the least.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait right here before you babble anymore. I never said Wendy Davis was in the military! She abandoned her family! There is no excuse for a man or a woman to abandon their family. Before you come on this thread asking for people to do things to your nut sack you should know more about who you are endorsing first. Hell no Wendy Davis did not do military. And then you speak wrong of women who would serve in the military. Shut up about the bra strap tampon remarks. That is pure sexist and all of this is after you complain about women being treated badly and making claims that you are a woman working next to a man who makes more than you do. You are mixed up to say the least.
The fool that you are responding to is probably just another lowlife hired by the "Battleground Texas" libtard group. I say hire an idiot, they are fun to watch.

Battleground Texas has already been caught breaking Texas voter laws.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I remained kind to him and have never insulted him. I told him about my beliefs that Christianity was the only way. My hands are not washed of him because, I keep him in my prayers. There is no way to educate someone unless they come to you for help. He never came to me for help.
Well, I have insulted quite a few people here, since I first started posting. If you have read my posts long enough, you would know I have come a long way to becoming more tolerant - to an extent. I am just not going to accept brainwashing BS and I don't tolerate those who try it.

I've taken the "my way, or the highway" approach because I know I'm right.

The hardest thing is to follow the rule of love the person but hate the sin.

I think you have to change the person, to erase the sin. Doesn't God feel the same? He wants the wicked to repent, before he can bless them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry I said insults to you and I know I was wrong. But did it because I will never understand your beliefs and for those reasons, I do not believe it. But that is between you and God almighty.
I am Christian. If you are also Christian, what have I said that you disagree with?

Don't worry about insultst. I don't apologize for my beliefs, unless I am wrong. And I still might not apologize.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, we just kick you in your stupid nutsack, in hopes the pain will jar your brain?
Wendy Davis will bring Obama rule to Texas. Is that what you want, Obama rule in Texas?
If so, you ain't no Texan.
Gregg Abbott has Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent backing him. Who does Wendy have ... you?
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, we just kick you in your stupid nutsack, in hopes the pain will jar your brain?
Wendy Davis will bring Obama rule to Texas. Is that what you want, Obama rule in Texas?
If so, you ain't no Texan.
Gregg Abbott has Chuck Norris and Ted Nugent backing him. Who does Wendy have ... you?
I like Ted Nugent. He nailed it when he called the jug eared rodent in the White House a "subhuman mongrel" .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Ted Nugent. He nailed it when he called the jug eared rodent in the White House a "subhuman mongrel" .
Yeah, I like Ted, too. I don't think smearing him will hurt GA or help Wendy. Chuck and Ted endorsing GA, how can he lose? He's a rock star, that stuff happens. Plus, the mother signed the girl over - put the bad on her.

I will miss Perry, though. Like all, he had good and bad points. But, everyone still loves Texas because of Perry, in part.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool that you are responding to is probably just another lowlife hired by the "Battleground Texas" libtard group. I say hire an idiot, they are fun to watch.
Battleground Texas has already been caught breaking Texas voter laws.
lmao sounds like he was ready to shoot her for deserting. Maybe I should have kept quiet.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Here is some "hope and change" in Obamaville. Funny how the worthless U.S. media hasn't reported on this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25648...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Chef Fart 21,555
Free Hunger Games Movie Tickets Best Buy Midland Jul 26 Darius Clay 1
Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Mar '08) Jul 26 Zippity Doo Dah Day 114
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
loooking a FLOWBACK job Jul 24 Anonymous 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••