Who do you support for Governor in Te...
fubar

Corona, CA

#16832 Feb 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I offer a little piece of advice?. Grow a thicker skin and take nothing personal. The internet is full of individuals who enjoy getting negative reactions from people. Many of these people are empowered by hiding behind a computer screen and are actually a waste of time.
For the most part I stay out of personal flame wars with these kind of people.Leftist government boot-licking O-bots with an agenda are another story. I enjoy putting those jack wagons in their place. A thick skin is definitely needed for that.
Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
fubar

Corona, CA

#16833 Feb 8, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree,these idiots have nothing better to do then bash,your so right saying this about Texan he's always so mean,I think he's a little jealous of Heavy because Heavy is so intelligent,then so is Defiant and you are as well so these idiots feel threatened by knowledge!
Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
Austin

United States

#16834 Feb 9, 2014
This is dumb
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16835 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
If I need worthless opinions from the land of gays and bays, I will ask for them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16836 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
Did anyone ever tell you what the height of hospitality is in Kalifornia?. It's lending your toothbrush to a fa@@ot. Blowing is a topic you know well.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16837 Feb 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="
fubar "]<quoted text>Sounds like a Heavy recruit if not heavy himself.[/QUOTE]

And this concerns you why? You sound like another green with envy, insecure and immature troll.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16838 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed had a woman in his past?hahahahaha.......
Again why are you concerned about what I say to another concerning him? Are you making it your business to follow him around too and research his past?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16839 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
And a troll like you is not qualified to judge anything. You are here to distract.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16840 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
I suppose anytime anyone says you are intelligent or shows some kind of concern for you, it is actually someone wanting a blow or wanting to blow. Blow blow blow that is all you people think about. That isn't the case in some other people like this one. Stick to your blowers that know nothing about caring for others. Who has a stupid name like fubar? Too ugly to make it up so it must be true. Yuck!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16841 Feb 9, 2014
Define fubar: Military slang for FU beyond repair.
A person who is FU beyond repair.
A Fubar account.
The sound made by a horse expelling gas from rear end..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16842 Feb 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Define fubar: Military slang for FU beyond repair.
A person who is FU beyond repair.
A Fubar account.
The sound made by a horse expelling gas from rear end..
Actually the fools username fits quite well. Like most worthless libtards, he/she/it is
FU Beyond All Reasoning.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16843 Feb 9, 2014
I thought this tread was supposed to be about who you support for governor.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16844 Feb 9, 2014
Truth wrote:
I thought this tread was supposed to be about who you support for governor.
No Dear Brother or Sister, this thread was about who people supported for Governor of Texas in 2010. Maybe Topix will put out a new one for who people of Texas support for 2014. This thread is outdated but anyone is free to speak their mind and not be off topic when doing so. You may speak your mind here about anything.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16845 Feb 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the fools username fits quite well. Like most worthless libtards, he/she/it is
FU Beyond All Reasoning.
It sure does because 3 out of 4 definitions fit well.
Rosy taylor

Dallas, TX

#16846 Feb 9, 2014
I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­ ­­­­­­-7000/week ­­­­­­­­­,which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started.......... www.ditsjob.com
Rosy taylor

Dallas, TX

#16847 Feb 9, 2014
G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­ ­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-7000/w eek ,­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­unde r ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy.­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone,­­­­­­­­­Her e ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­

www.ditjobs.com
fubar

Corona, CA

#16848 Feb 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you what the height of hospitality is in Kalifornia?. It's lending your toothbrush to a fa@@ot. Blowing is a topic you know well.
You shouldn't talk about your wife like that,I don't.
fubar

Corona, CA

#16849 Feb 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again why are you concerned about what I say to another concerning him? Are you making it your business to follow him around too and research his past?
All I know about heavy is that he is a flasher,an admitted conman, an admitted liar, he took a shyte in a policeman' s yard, used his dog as a prop when begging for money and he smokes pot. Trust me I didn't want to know any of that. The number one thing I know about heavy is he has delusions of grandeur.

By th way, you made the joke about heavy having had a woman before.hahahaha.... That was a good one, you are funny.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#16850 Feb 9, 2014
FUBAR=f--ked up beyond repair.

Saying "why don't you just go ahead and blow heavy ,"was a figure of speech. You are obviously sucked into his bullshyte already ,which speaks volumes about you. I would never want anyone to have to do that on a homeless person.
Black Rowena

El Paso, TX

#16851 Feb 9, 2014
I'm a 300lb dyke who likes to cheat but no one wants me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bealls parking lot west county rd Thu That girl Tina 1
Muttley on KBAT? Thu ConcernedCitizen 1
Sa Apr 26 SAn Antonio 1
Looking for Pharmaceutical. Apr 24 Newintown 1
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Apr 22 Anonymous 139
Girl named Yaurely from Twin Peaks! Apr 15 SaZ 1
Buddy Wayne Webb~ what a psyco (Sep '16) Apr 14 Buddy Wayne WRONG 19

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages