Hondo, TX

#16741 Jan 28, 2014
test

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16742 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>This is really twisted. You are equating Satan worship with worshiping God. How then can you call anyone evil as you've called me? What is evil is everyone is god and satan is god?

You have got to be pulling my leg. No one could possibly seriously believe this.
I don't understand how you could see it any other way.

If you want to bake a cake... and in the beginning you only have eggs and nothing else... you can only make a cake from eggs.

If in the beginning there was God and nothing else... then it stands to reason that there is ONLY God.
Err

Euless, TX

#16743 Jan 28, 2014
Jjj
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16745 Jan 29, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how you could see it any other way.
If you want to bake a cake... and in the beginning you only have eggs and nothing else... you can only make a cake from eggs.
If in the beginning there was God and nothing else... then it stands to reason that there is ONLY God.
Now you're getting somewhere. Because God is perfect everything else will be less than Him. Even what He creates. And He didn't want robots to blindly follow Him. So He gave His creations the ability to choose. It always comes down to a choice between God and self. Most people choose self.

So in your analogy, one of the eggs are rotten. Making the entire cake rotten. And only Almighty God has the power to salvage some of the cake. But most of it is gone dear friend.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16746 Jan 29, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're getting somewhere. Because God is perfect everything else will be less than Him. Even what He creates. And He didn't want robots to blindly follow Him. So He gave His creations the ability to choose. It always comes down to a choice between God and self. Most people choose self.
So in your analogy, one of the eggs are rotten. Making the entire cake rotten. And only Almighty God has the power to salvage some of the cake. But most of it is gone dear friend.
I agree. God did make everything. He gave us the ability to reason and make choices for ourselves. We can choose God, have faith in him and in jesus, that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins, or choose not to believe. It is that simple. Yes, God gave us the ability to choose. I hope that all choose Gos's way, that is, we are saved through the grace of God and our FAITH in the fact that JESUS died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. Belief in anythng else and you PERISH.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16747 Jan 29, 2014
Sorry, that's God's way not Gos's way.
Texas vote

Del Rio, TX

#16748 Jan 29, 2014
Get out and vote

#16749 Jan 29, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're getting somewhere. Because God is perfect everything else will be less than Him. Even what He creates. And He didn't want robots to blindly follow Him. So He gave His creations the ability to choose. It always comes down to a choice between God and self. Most people choose self.

In the beginning there was God... if God is perfect... everything that comes from and of him is perfect too.

If a person is purposely made imperfect... then he/she is perfectly made to suit a purpose.

God created good... and knows what good will do to the end.

God created evil... and knows what evil will do to the end.

If in the beginning there was only God... then there can only be God and what God creates of God.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16750 Jan 29, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The way to God is not going to be found by following someone else.
The way to God will be found only by finding the path God prepares before you... and having the courage to walk down that path.
Every persons path is different.
Follow someone else... and you'll lose your way.
The path that God prepares for us is the belief in Jesus, that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. We are saved by the grace of God, through our FAITH that Jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. This in the ONLY path that God gives us to him. Any other path is NOT going to get us to GOD. JESUS is the WAY, TRUTH and the LIGHT. PERIOD, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

#16751 Jan 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The path that God prepares for us is the belief in Jesus, that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. We are saved by the grace of God, through our FAITH that Jesus died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins. This in the ONLY path that God gives us to him. Any other path is NOT going to get us to GOD. JESUS is the WAY, TRUTH and the LIGHT. PERIOD, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
You do realize how totally brainwashed and insane you sound, right?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16752 Jan 30, 2014
It was satire kitten, SATIRE! Heavy Fed is a false prophet who claims to know God and what is best for everyone. He would have you believe he is all wise and all knowing. So like I said satire kitten SATIRE!
Anonymous

Austin, TX

#16753 Jan 30, 2014
Rick Perry is an idiot and the fact that we reelected him like 15 times speaks volumes about the mentality of the voters in this state. I was born and raised in Texas and I consider myself a proud conservative Texas Democrat, but COME ON!, firing teachers is no way to balance the state budget.
Anonymous

Austin, TX

#16754 Jan 30, 2014
I thought this discussion was about who's running for governor. We seem to have gone off-topic.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16755 Jan 30, 2014
pokerhiney wrote:
I thought this discussion was about who's running for governor. We seem to have gone off-topic.
Sorry. That's largely my fault. I saw a comment that got me chasing a rabbit.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16756 Jan 30, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how totally brainwashed and insane you sound, right?
Sorry you are not a believer. Hope that one day you will change your mind. Just remember that Jesus loves you anyway. Good luck.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16757 Jan 30, 2014
pokerhiney wrote:
Rick Perry is an idiot and the fact that we reelected him like 15 times speaks volumes about the mentality of the voters in this state. I was born and raised in Texas and I consider myself a proud conservative Texas Democrat, but COME ON!, firing teachers is no way to balance the state budget.
Yes, I agree with you concerning Perry. I also feel that Dewhurst,(I don't know if I spelled his name correctly), will be another Perry. I maybe wrong, I just don't know. Wendy
speaks out of both sides of her mouth it seems. I mean, I don't know what to think of someone who divorces her husband after he pays the last note on her Harvard degree.
What really perplexes mr about her is that she gave up custody of her daughters to her husband. What TRUE mother does that?

#16758 Jan 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you are not a believer. Hope that one day you will change your mind. Just remember that Jesus loves you anyway. Good luck.
Yep... keep drinking that kool aid.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16759 Jan 30, 2014
Why would anyone keep drinking THAT KOOL AID? We have all seen what it and the dope have done for you fat boy.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16760 Jan 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you concerning Perry. I also feel that Dewhurst,(I don't know if I spelled his name correctly), will be another Perry. I maybe wrong, I just don't know. Wendy
speaks out of both sides of her mouth it seems. I mean, I don't know what to think of someone who divorces her husband after he pays the last note on her Harvard degree.
What really perplexes mr about her is that she gave up custody of her daughters to her husband. What TRUE mother does that?
Well speaking from a Christian's perspective what do you think of Wendy Davis's filibuster for abortion after 20 weeks? She is not just for abortion but abortion after the baby is fully formed. That is what she stands for. If Texas does not get Dewhurst, they get her and I see here that you know about all the dirty laundry with her family life. Whatever ...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16761 Jan 30, 2014
pokerhiney wrote:
That was when Rick Perry ran against Bill white. The thread is outdated now. Would you have rather seen Bill White win Texas over Perry? I noted you claim you are conservative but hate Rick Perry. I do not believe that Bill White would have been any better myself. And this time around look at the thing running against the Republican. She will wreck Texas if she wins. She is not one that distances herself from obamacare, she plans to have more of it. She is wild about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 3 hr sugardad2011 89
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr fart 794
Review: Nice N Clean Laundromat 16 hr hexiride 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Fart Smoke 633
Weight loss dr Thu Concern 1
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Apr 15 thot 58
90 professors/staff quit Odessa College (May '14) Apr 14 Rick 5
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]