Comments
15,121 - 15,140 of 17,883 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WHY

Hondo, TX

#16607 Jan 8, 2014
TEST
boas

Addison, TX

#16609 Jan 8, 2014
Vote fo w
boss

Addison, TX

#16610 Jan 9, 2014
Be a pimp
boss

Addison, TX

#16611 Jan 9, 2014
Don't worry
why

Hondo, TX

#16612 Jan 9, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16613 Jan 9, 2014
Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16614 Jan 9, 2014
mojo

Houston, TX

#16615 Jan 10, 2014
Mike hunt
big

Laredo, TX

#16616 Jan 10, 2014
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
it's been broken for some time
why

Hondo, TX

#16617 Jan 10, 2014
test
why

Hondo, TX

#16618 Jan 10, 2014
test

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16619 Jan 10, 2014
big wrote:
<quoted text> it's been broken for some time
How has Texas been broken?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16620 Jan 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Yes this, and they want to make immigration top priority. "

"Immigration reform must be top priority, Commerce secretary says"

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...

Our own citizens can not find jobs but they are claiming we need these millions of others to be added to the problem. Just unbelievable really.

More people to get on food stamps and welfare just enough to break us completely.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16621 Jan 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed.
God and I are in direct connection.
Hello. I like that answer.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16622 Jan 10, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. I like that answer.
I recognize and see him everywhere I go... he shows me things I would never notice unless he drew my attention to them.

He took me on journeys far and wide... through wonders and horrors... and I escaped death by miracles many times while he was holding my hand... as he led me down the path of life to pick up the pieces of who I am today... as we walked, crawled and sometimes ran along the way.

He and I seem to be on good terms... though I know he knows I could be more active than I am... and that I could do more for others than I do... but I am working on that.

I am also learning to trust in him more... sometimes the leap of faith he asks me to take... seems to be just a bigger gap that I think I can make.

I am always working to improve the relationship between God and I.

I always will.

Peace, love and a life in harmony.

www.HeavyFed.com

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16623 Jan 10, 2014
javmar wrote:
Overdosing on marijuana? Sorry, I read the story but then I found all these recounts of the story claiming it to be false. http://www.inquisitr.com/1082985/marijuana-ov...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16624 Jan 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
You probably get your info on me from the same place you get all your other information... and all your education... and all your nutrition... from a dumpster outside a triple x theater sucking on used Kleenex.
Ewwwwww nasty! No wonder the information is so whacky!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16625 Jan 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize and see him everywhere I go... he shows me things I would never notice unless he drew my attention to them.
He took me on journeys far and wide... through wonders and horrors... and I escaped death by miracles many times while he was holding my hand... as he led me down the path of life to pick up the pieces of who I am today... as we walked, crawled and sometimes ran along the way.
He and I seem to be on good terms... though I know he knows I could be more active than I am... and that I could do more for others than I do... but I am working on that.
I am also learning to trust in him more... sometimes the leap of faith he asks me to take... seems to be just a bigger gap that I think I can make.
I am always working to improve the relationship between God and I.
I always will.
Peace, love and a life in harmony.
www.HeavyFed.com
God is almighty and is keeping you for a purpose I see you know that. Maybe in the end, the rest of the story of God will be revealed to you. We will always have struggles in this life and will never have complete peace for long but we have to keep the faith. I pray for you to keep up your faith as you have.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16626 Jan 11, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>God is almighty and is keeping you for a purpose I see you know that. Maybe in the end, the rest of the story of God will be revealed to you. We will always have struggles in this life and will never have complete peace for long but we have to keep the faith. I pray for you to keep up your faith as you have.
He prepares the path of all our lives before us... step out in bold faith and take the reins of life.

Do not fear to blaze new ground... for God knows where you will set your foot next before you raise it off the ground from your last step... and he knows every step you will take thereafter.

Rise up and be heard... spread God's word from your heart, where he lives... not from a book written, edited and translated by man... over and over again.

Don't put your faith in a book... put it in God where it belongs!
texas

United States

#16627 Jan 12, 2014
ThaBossPimp wrote:
Waiting to see where stand on issues important to me
Not cool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 25 min Defiant1 22,302
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 768
Jake Bryant smoking Dope on Drilling Rig 5 hr Wow Wee 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 722
any hot ladies in midland? 21 hr COBRA_Attacks 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••