#16477 Dec 27, 2013
Hg
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16478 Dec 27, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here,had a busy Christmas....But still here.On with the mud slinging
Yes mrs joyce i have left you a reply on all your messages good to have you back i,am suprized how you meet strangers you don,t even know. But then again something just slapped me on the face awhile ago when i was setting on the do do can. I,am a wondering if this is not my neighbors acting like fools and changing there i.p. adresses on here? Sadly some of my niegbors and i don,t get along therefore maybe you one of them???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16479 Dec 27, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a woman?You sure talk like a thug of a man to me,but that's right,silly me,you are Big Baddy, Johnny
You know she is a woman mrs kit and i don,t blame her for talking that way. From hat i hear joyce has used many diiferenet names on here. Gessh! I can,t believe you trust somebody like that.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16480 Dec 27, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right here,had a busy Christmas....But still here.On with the mud slinging
I carry my internet in my hip pocket just in case there is message from you and ole joyce. Sooner are later i will figure out what brings the two of you on this forum from which has made me often wonder if you both are under cover detectives are if ole joyce is up to no good. You both keep saying that truth od might is me when you both really know thats not the case...Yeaaa very very fishy here,,,,,
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16481 Dec 27, 2013
why wrote:
test
Well hellow joyce doing your testings again???? If these were not from you then some do do snose out there would come foward...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16482 Dec 27, 2013
Sailor Moons Hott wrote:
testies one two, ok they r there ... wait why are they on my chest....
Why must this be mrs kit and ole joyce doing these testings???
why

Hondo, TX

#16483 Dec 27, 2013
test
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16484 Dec 27, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a Merry Christmas,busy one for me,family had the flu,happy to see Heavy hope he's feeling better.
I see our multiple personality little friend is still stirring the pot.
Hope all is well with you and yours!
Yes we did have a Merry Christmas. Sorry you had the flu we didn't have it that bad but each and everyone of us has had a stomach virus, nausea vomiting and back and forth to the bathroom in the days before Christmas. My husband had to take the youngest son who just turned two to the ER because he was so bad and they kept him over night with an IV because he was becoming dehydrated. I was at home with the others and my 15 year old sister in-law who all had it including me, but we were not as sick. Everything seemed to be going along great by Christmas eve and we were headed out to eat at a restaurant and look at Christmas decorations on houses but had to turn around and go back home because my husband got it for the first time. He held out well once we were home and it lasted overnight. It all went well after that.

Yes, that multiple personality is obsessed with something do not ask me what. It seems you are included in his latest obsession now. Seriously, I am not sure it is as simple as just stirring the pot. It is quite eerie. Seems quite paranoid.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16485 Dec 27, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You are about as crazy as a loon. Do you understand i was talking to truth of might? She thinks your messed up and i do too. A black woman??? Give me a break lady i think your the one who is black are as i had recently heard indian black??Now merry chrissmess but i have heard all about you by two different people on this forum i do believe them; By the way you did not spell shittings wanna tell me why? No i think your up to something there must be a reason why you traveled all the way from hollywood california ro ft. worth texas here..
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You are about as crazy as a loon. Do you understand i was talking to truth of might? She thinks your messed up and i do too. A black woman??? Give me a break lady i think your the one who is black are as i had recently heard indian black??Now merry chrissmess but i have heard all about you by two different people on this forum i do believe them; By the way you did not spell shittings wanna tell me why? No i think your up to something there must be a reason why you traveled all the way from hollywood california ro ft. worth texas here..
I traveled huh? Whatever you say. But this is not a Ft. Worth forum. I already told you that so I know that you know better. I will continue to stay on this forum and I care nothing about your delusions. Why did I spell the word like it is spelled? Because I looked it up first. I believe you like something else." shittings?" That is filthier than I imagined. Yuckie! See how I got my information
Chitterlings/Chitlins Recipe - History of Chitterlings/Chitlins
Now 3 peop;e have told me that you look like the first person in that second picture. I believe them.Three people have come to me and told me that you are having many posting here under other IDs and I believe them and this is why you are accusing me of that. No, I can not change my IP and the posts you see from me have my name.

Why do you care if I contact Heavy Fed and wish him well? You are a hateful jealous person. You have no idea if he has contacted me and if we talk and I see he hasn't spoken back to your posts. I asked that he not reply to me here over the hatred and jealousy on this forum meaning you.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16486 Dec 27, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Na me and truth of might wished him well even though we both desagree with him we want too see him well. Now it appears too me even he doesn,t want anything to do with you. You see joyce people don.t trust you and i,am going to ask you again were is kit?????I have bigger problens to worrie about? You seem to hint at what i think sometimes you are saying a threat of some kind...I believe you are what truth of might says you are and yes she is she you looney boon. I say your up to no good and i have that right to feel that way. Yes i may be wrong and i may be right something about the way you talk and meet people you don,t know does not add up. Why are you on this forum????? What i swrong with your own city forum?? Does not add up here and if you are trying to spit out a threat you are making a threat to somebody that very very close to a cop ya might say.
You must have trouble sleeping at night because you are a scared coward..........paranoid describes it better. I can't help it that you believe it has anything to do with you that I come here but it does not. What threat? Ha ha ha. I am not afraid of any cops and I have them here close to me too.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16487 Dec 27, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes mrs joyce i have left you a reply on all your messages good to have you back i,am suprized how you meet strangers you don,t even know. But then again something just slapped me on the face awhile ago when i was setting on the do do can. I,am a wondering if this is not my neighbors acting like fools and changing there i.p. adresses on here? Sadly some of my niegbors and i don,t get along therefore maybe you one of them???
Good grief you sure have a big imagination. Me coming to this forum has nothing to do with you and even if it did (which it doesn't) there is nothing you can do and I will continue to come here and if you make lousy comments I will do it back. You are obsessed and need to get a grip. I can see clearly why you wouldn't get along with your neighbors or they would not get along with you, I should say. You need to realize that people have a life and it doesn't have a thing to do with you.
sailor moons hott

Castroville, TX

#16488 Dec 27, 2013
I only have one personality and I was just lookin 4 a good friend that's all, just worried n hope he's safe no more than that... my bad peeps, I had no idea that there were people with different personalities in their heads on here.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#16489 Dec 27, 2013
sailor moons hott wrote:
I only have one personality and I was just lookin 4 a good friend that's all, just worried n hope he's safe no more than that... my bad peeps, I had no idea that there were people with different personalities in their heads on here.
Good luck, but you're probably wasting your time after what happened to me. Let me explain - My wife and I were sitting by the fire last night, sipping bourbon and basking in the glow of utter civility, when the doorbell rang. My wife muttered that she was going to give the rude person what’s for as she went to the door. It turned out to be the masseuse coming over to give my wife the massage I had purchased for her Christmas present. However, when I looked to see who it was, I was stunned. I had purchased the gift certificate from a petite Asian woman, whom I assumed would be the one to give it since those people, in addition to being inscrutable, know their way around the body. But standing at the door was a 6’4 hunk named Sven, with steel blue eyes and a chiseled physique.

He explained to my wife that her husband had purchased his services for the evening and my wife was immediately excited. She invited him in and told him that she’d go to the bedroom to get ready. Sven approached me and his massive hand engulfed mine like I was a little boy.“Thanks for your purchase, Mr. M. But Sookie said you only purchased the basic package.” It was true that I had bought the cheapest massage since I don’t like to lay out money for my wife. But Sven said I could upgrade and for another $100, he could provide the deluxe treatment. It was probably the bourbon or maybe the lingering Christmas spirit, but I agreed and forked over the dough.

Sven left to join my wife who was now in the bedroom and I sat down back by the fire. I was secretly hoping that the massage would cause my wife to loosen up the bone enough to let me get some sweet action. She only lets me hump her once every few months and the rest of the time I have to stroke my own meat to bust a nut. I was sipping my drink when I heard my wife begin to moan. I assumed he was working his magic fingers over her back, but the moaning increased in frequency and volume. I chuckled as I thought about the deep tissue massage she was receiving because I knew she’d be in the mood for sexual congress soon.

A couple of minutes later the moaning actually increased more, so I got up to go and see exactly what he was doing. As I walked closer, I could hear the bed springs and I thought he must really be working her aching muscles. But when I rounded the corner and glimpsed our bedroom, I saw an incredible sight: Sven was on top of my wife, humping her like there was no tomorrow. She was clawing his back and pulling his muscular buns in tight. She was writhing and grunting and soon began to cream all over the bed, soaking the sheets. I was amazed at this sight since my wife just lies there with me. She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm, even though she never gets her rocks off with me.

Humiliated, I went back to my bourbon and waited for them to finish. Some 30 minutes later, Sven emerged and said,“See you next time, Mr. M.” I thought to myself,“fat chance” since I was too cheap to spring for such a thing again. But when my wife joined me again, I found out what she meant. She informed me that Sven was now coming over once a week to rub her back and clean her pipes. She has now turned me into a cuckold and I have to pay the fees for her servicing.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16490 Dec 27, 2013
Now for a real story.

Police: No beer led to ceramic squirrel stabbing

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24315967/police-...
Follow us:@myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16491 Dec 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Now for a real story.
Police: No beer led to ceramic squirrel stabbing
Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24315967/police-...
Follow us:@myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook
She wanted her beer. Look at her innocent face.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/27/22...
Senior frog

Henderson, TX

#16492 Dec 27, 2013
Wendy Davis!!
Jose Cisneros

Dallas, TX

#16493 Dec 28, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Wendy Davis!!
Wendy Davis is a true ho slut and deserves to be a politician because they are all hos and sluts. She is unique in that she is a sexual ho slut also. Could start a new trend. Maybe Lady Gaga could be president, or one of the Kardashians. Could it be any worse?
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16495 Dec 28, 2013
Yaaaah for Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson. I love the guy and we all love the show. But I knew that if A&E did not lift the suspension another network would grab them. They did not predict the outcry they would receive by his supporters and I am sure the lift is all about the money.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16496 Dec 28, 2013
Jose Cisneros wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a true ho slut and deserves to be a politician because they are all hos and sluts. She is unique in that she is a sexual ho slut also. Could start a new trend. Maybe Lady Gaga could be president, or one of the Kardashians. Could it be any worse?
I do not think Gaga or Kardashian"s any of them could be worse although no better either, imho. But I do not believe Texas would vote for either one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 32 min Freddy Flatus 742
who can Really pass a drug test for stealth. Fri kinn 2
Jake Bryant Watch This Fri Crapshaw Drilling 4
Jonathan granados (Oct '11) Nov 20 youknowwho 2
Who knows Joe Ybanez? Nov 19 Looking 1
Kevin Hill Nov 17 down 1
Kevin Hill is a ugly snake (Nov '13) Nov 17 jic 6
Odessa Dating
Find my Match

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa