|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.
I have done a do do search on that i can,t find it to be nothing but a stupid game of some sort look it up on google, She may be talking amount necks,
yes

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

dont know and don't care
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes true that's real funny. But they did not go along with him they stayed here because he never left. BTW, I bet if it is true that he had to work for his brother in-law that the BIL is very unhappy with his work if he is continually posting here instead of doing work. One more thing to be thankful for is that I don't have a brother in-law like that that I have to appease.
It turned out he did not need me, while he was on the do do can he called me on his cell phone and said he did not need me today i soppose he thinks the nerd that lives down his street is faster then me as i believe in taking my sweet ole time and he does not like that. Why hurry just because the public wants a highway with extra lanes??It can,t be done overnight so i say hey scew the public. I love my brother but not on the job and yes i can be a jerk sometimes and to some people regardless on there race, white red ae yellow are black. He has nearly fired me a few times because i have wised off to pissed off people many times in there cars that would stop by and ask stupid questions. You can,t build an extra lane overnight! So they are often called a do do head by me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you,first of all and this may sound rude but a second grader spells better than you.You are harassing Joyce,if it does not stop I will contact the moderator and file a complaint,this is intolerable..You should be ashamed.
You can bite my ass, you stupid liberal.
My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal, unless you're not intelligent enough to read it.
You can contact whoever you want an then, kiss my arse.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal, unless you're not intelligent enough to read it.
Nah,not going to kiss anything of your BBJ,Me A Liberal,I think not but keep trying,you might get something right one day,just maybe for the time being you could change your Topix heading because Truth is not in ya...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Big bad john26 wrote:
<quoted text> What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems.
That's true, John. All this caring for the children stuff, is caring fot kids who aren't white.
We are white so, let's care about white kids. No other race cares about white kids but, expects us to care about theirs, above ours. Screw them. Obama has their backs.
Notice how the minorities now drive better cars than us, live in better homes, can afford better food? I don't help them. They have all the help they need.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Joyce wrote:
Notice location on this iphone! But it's too slow and not mine just experimenting. These are not IP addresses on Topix they are just locations Topix gives to certain computers.
BTW, Big J allow Truth/not to sign in and allow location and we will see that it is same Ft. Worth location on that computer. If not then that theory is blown.
Yea that's what my IPhone did it said I was from San Fran,I'm here in Texas.They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Big bad john26 wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..
Everytime it rains, I think of Riders on The Storm.
I don't care if he was wasted, most of us are, in some way.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime it rains, I think of Riders on The Storm.
I don't care if he was wasted, most of us are, in some way.
Happy holidays truth of might love yaa teke care.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, John. All this caring for the children stuff, is caring fot kids who aren't white.
We are white so, let's care about white kids. No other race cares about white kids but, expects us to care about theirs, above ours. Screw them. Obama has their backs.
Notice how the minorities now drive better cars than us, live in better homes, can afford better food? I don't help them. They have all the help they need.
Yes i agree with you i know how you feel on this. I sometimes think ole joyce is being nice to kit hoping for a handout! They are now meeting on facebook,,,,,,,,,Anyway i,am eating at tace casa take care/
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats funny! They are so stupid that they think we are the same people just because we both agree on some things about this hand out stuff and how other races are getting more rights then we are. Somewhere down the line i really think joyce is black and she maybe putting a con on kit by sweet talking her into meeting on facebook for some reason are another i get that feeling she is wanting to use a person for handouts. I may be wrong i don,t know her but something is not right about her,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,not going to kiss anything of your BBJ,Me A Liberal,I think not but keep trying,you might get something right one day,just maybe for the time being you could change your Topix heading because Truth is not in ya...
Mrs kit you can,t play with my mind here you and joyce are getting your tale kicked by truth odf might yes i believe what she is saying here as you and joyce have no proof to back anything up. You both also really know that truth of might is a woman and i,am a man so your playing with my mind doesn,t work.
suzy

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

I don't know
welmiangur

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Poop got deep on this thread?
suzy

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

ok
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's what my IPhone did it said I was from San Fran,I'm here in Texas.They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't.
Yes, its obvious they are not IPs just something to do with how Topix can not read the IPs and just randomly puts a location. Look at the suzy who posted. One in TX and one in AZ.

"They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't."
Certainly the two are the same one and did you notice how I posted to Truth/not and BBJ answered that? Not smart enough to pull off the two identities just unreal.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text>
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit

Joyce wrote:
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.

NOW DUFUS SLIPS UP AND ANSWERS
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I have done a do do search on that i can,t find it to be nothing but a stupid game of some sort look it up on google, She may be talking amount necks,
And answer makes no sense at all. N/A Not on topic.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> It turned out he did not need me, while he was on the do do can he called me on his cell phone and said he did not need me today i soppose he thinks the nerd that lives down his street is faster then me as i believe in taking my sweet ole time and he does not like that. Why hurry just because the public wants a highway with extra lanes??It can,t be done overnight so i say hey scew the public. I love my brother but not on the job and yes i can be a jerk sometimes and to some people regardless on there race, white red ae yellow are black. He has nearly fired me a few times because i have wised off to pissed off people many times in there cars that would stop by and ask stupid questions. You can,t build an extra lane overnight! So they are often called a do do head by me.
This is sad, you do not need to explain because I do not care I already assumed as much.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Always looking for something to stick up your rear end. Sick sick sick puppy. I hope you get a boot up it.

There is a moderator on tonight has made me rephrase some of the content so you can guess what I would have said. Up yours!
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Truth/not wrote:

"My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal"

Joyce wrote:
Your spelling is bad because you are an uneducated gutter rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Susie Q 21,673
ECISD hiring 100 teachers... really? 6 hr tha truth 1
Free Hunger Games Movie Tickets Best Buy Midland Jul 26 Darius Clay 1
Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Mar '08) Jul 26 Zippity Doo Dah Day 114
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
loooking a FLOWBACK job Jul 24 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE