Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Odessa Forum

Comments (Page 736)

Showing posts 14,701 - 14,720 of16,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
why

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

test

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Battle of New Orleans

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a minute aren,t you fed?? Nice postings fed but i believer you are fed...
Seeing me everywhere, huh John.

Paranoia.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing me everywhere, huh John.
Paranoia.
No mr fed i know those posters are not you but we the residents here in my city are glued to our seats here at our homes and have been housed up since this rare ice-storm had sat down on north texas. We are bored in the topix forums are the first places i come too to see what all is going on and as always there are a few do do heads and a detective are two and a few punks and a few undercover obama fans as well. i See that mrs joyce seems to be sweet talking to you these days...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

javmar wrote:
Battle of New Orleans
This vedio of yours must contain toxin do do are a deadly posion computer virus as i can not get it to work. As figured another tipical stunt of yours and its no wonder my coumputer is acting like do do right now..

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>i See that mrs joyce seems to be sweet talking to you these days...
You sound a bit jealous.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You both are off your rockers. A high 3 to truth of might and a hi 5 to my city and a hi 5 to texas in a middle finger to people like you. You can,t fool me but you may can fool fed are some other people on here. Thats funny how you say that as it shows on your words you don,t really mean that and if you both do there has got to be a reason but not out of care but out of hopes of trying to find you a using target on here.. I have feelings but you really don,t.
Oh poo to you sir,your such a sad little man,whine,whine,whine,you don't hurt my feelings little whiny John.
My name is mud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Grown adults using a dam near 4 year old thread to anonymously thrash the bejesus out of complete strangers. Wow, at least make a new thread. What do you think this is quinlin? Have some self respect.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit jealous.
Mr fed i,am not a man to be jealous i just don,t believe believe there do do talk. Yes they are talking do do.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poo to you sir,your such a sad little man,whine,whine,whine,you don't hurt my feelings little whiny John.
Mrs kit I may be little but i,am like a solid brick wall behind this keyboard and my typing fingers are like steel and i can post eat and sleep and leave replies all at the same time. I,am big bad john and there is only one Big bad john that stands at 5-6 and that is me. I can also read minds by the way one post.Yeaaa i,am a happy little man laughing at these responces that i often get.. Yeaaa you and joyce tell alot of do do......
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

My name is mud wrote:
Grown adults using a dam near 4 year old thread to anonymously thrash the bejesus out of complete strangers. Wow, at least make a new thread. What do you think this is quinlin? Have some self respect.
Mr mud has anybody ever told you that you are full of mud??? Now what brings you off the toolit to this forum? Where is your city topix forum? Shouldn,t you be on there instead of here?? Now if i were you i would go grab yourself a bag of popcorn and a cold beer are soda pop and set back and enjoy the show are else go watch football as this is what this topic is all about. There is no real hate here just alot of people spewing out do do and speaking of that you sound like a goofball as it is. its very simple mr mud delete this topix forum and go to your own are turn off your coumputer are go watch t.v. Now run along mr rogers...

Since: Dec 13

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Rick Perry is the least intelligent and most greedy governor Texas has seen in generations. He's an embarrassment. Sometimes I'm surprised he can remember his name.
And Greg Abbott is as shockingly unethical as Mr. Perry. Mr. Abbott accepts campaign donations from corporations with litigation pending in the Attorney General's Office. Simply appalling.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Burton BG wrote:
Rick Perry is the least intelligent and most greedy governor Texas has seen in generations. He's an embarrassment. Sometimes I'm surprised he can remember his name.
And Greg Abbott is as shockingly unethical as Mr. Perry. Mr. Abbott accepts campaign donations from corporations with litigation pending in the Attorney General's Office. Simply appalling.
Mr button bug mr perry is not liked here in texas and this topic is outdated and so are you. I think you have a crush on the man are else you would not have stmbled your way onto a texas forum. Sober up mr button bug we will worrie about Rick perry ourselfs. Run along now.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Sounds as if the GUV has once agiin overdosed on that delious Blue Bell Ice Cream and went brain dead once agiin with his normal brain freeze ups.
PROUD VET

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Even as a proud VET, to ask who I or we support for ANY government position is ridiculous.
Chosen by the people FOR the people, no matter what "promises" they make to could(elected), after they get to their post and figure out "the game", it's NOT about the people anymore but what kickbacks they can get. Look at obamadeek, AND HE'S still an amateur.
The government is worse than the Catholic church, "ask not what your church (government) can do for you but what can you do for us, to put MORE money in our pockets.
Worst part, is if government shut down, left wing, right wing and ANY other wing(s), especially militia groups would ALL DO THE SAME THING.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs kit I may be little but i,am like a solid brick wall behind this keyboard and my typing fingers are like steel and i can post eat and sleep and leave replies all at the same time. I,am big bad john and there is only one Big bad john that stands at 5-6 and that is me. I can also read minds by the way one post.Yeaaa i,am a happy little man laughing at these responces that i often get.. Yeaaa you and joyce tell alot of do do......
Oh good 5.6 seems like we will call you,little mouthy John,little man complex,I had no beef with anyone on this thread just happen to like Heavy,He has been through a lot with his health,looks like you have the problem and it is just called MEAN,so get those steel fingers to typing,because I'm sure you will think of something mean to say,on that note little John have a great day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

PROUD VET wrote:
Even as a proud VET, to ask who I or we support for ANY government position is ridiculous.
Chosen by the people FOR the people, no matter what "promises" they make to could(elected), after they get to their post and figure out "the game", it's NOT about the people anymore but what kickbacks they can get. Look at obamadeek, AND HE'S still an amateur.
The government is worse than the Catholic church, "ask not what your church (government) can do for you but what can you do for us, to put MORE money in our pockets.
Worst part, is if government shut down, left wing, right wing and ANY other wing(s), especially militia groups would ALL DO THE SAME THING.
I agree,hit on the head,unfortunately this thread has gone to the dogs one named little John

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

A whiter Shade of Pale

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Losing to Pro-Life Greg Abbott in Texas Governorís Race

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/04/pro-aborti...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

pappy wrote:
Sounds as if the GUV has once agiin overdosed on that delious Blue Bell Ice Cream and went brain dead once agiin with his normal brain freeze ups.
Now you got to tell what he did lately if you want to get the point out. So you said he had a recent brain freeze up and now what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,701 - 14,720 of16,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 min barefoot2626 21,112
Review: John Bickham Fri Danae Chandler 1
another ECISD scandal... Thu duh 7
Peyote Jul 8 Anonymous 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••