Who do you support for Governor in Te...
yep

Paris, TX

#15814 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, hard truth - all non-whites have a problem with whites.
They might say they don't but, they do.
It'd the same puppet master who cntrols Obama. It's what they are taught to believe. Looking out for #1.
It appears that you are a white who has a problem with non-whites. Hypocrite?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15815 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're helping all those minorities to get a free turkey, even tho they probably eat tacos at this time?
Whatever, As long as you don't take our turkeys, like you took our jobs. I bet you wouldn't give a turkey to a white man.
Man, decide which side you are going to defend... and which side you are going to offend.

When you offend everyone... that makes you a troll.
yep

Paris, TX

#15816 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
God said not to mix. Sorry if you are against saving the white race. But, not really. I don't give a damn if you are upset.
Where in the Bible specifically did God say that? With all the hatred in your heart, why do you care what God says?

Location hidden

#15817 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>God created everyone and, he seperated them into dsifferant nations. That is what I want - what God created. I love everyone, in their own country. But, I pity those in my country, who are against us.
Are you againsat me because I want to keep races pure or, because I want a county for whites only?
I'd be careful, how you answer that.
There is no pure "race".

Too late.

Game over.

Please insert coin.
POS

El Paso, TX

#15818 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll
WHY

Hondo, TX

#15819 Nov 28, 2013
test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15820 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're helping all those minorities to get a free turkey, even tho they probably eat tacos at this time?
Whatever, As long as you don't take our turkeys, like you took our jobs. I bet you wouldn't give a turkey to a white man.
Happy thanksgiving truth of might..........yeaaaa so glad you are on this forum.

Location hidden

#15821 Nov 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Happy thanksgiving truth of might..........yeaaaa so glad you are on this forum.
Talking to yourself... again, Little Boy Blew?
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15823 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed truth of might is a friend and is real. I never change handles.....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15824 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I,am eating a white turkey fed and having a white thanksgiving. Like truth of might i too am getting fed up with alians and all this race issues that those people stair up. You should be defending our race not theres.

Location hidden

#15825 Nov 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I,am eating a white turkey fed and having a white thanksgiving. Like truth of might i too am getting fed up with alians and all this race issues that those people stair up. You should be defending our race not theres.
Most illegal aliens can spell better than you, John.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15826 Nov 28, 2013
Let's all give thanks for Obama and the rest of the liberal rats that support him!!!!

Boy with cancer loses coverage after Obamacare launch
Bureaucrats won't help unless he is 'pregnant or an illegal alien'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/boy-with-cancer-lo...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15828 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal aliens can spell better than you, John.
I would just love to catch an illeagle in my backyard and since they can,t fight worth a flip i would just kick there butts out of the yard in a hurry. I don,t believe in harming those people but i do believe in shoving them back to were they belong. They come over here thinking its there county but its not. There are laws to go by here and they don,t seem to obey them.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15829 Nov 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right.
Thats right! Keep up the good work i like your replies on here as i can not stand people like her. She probly is a hore,,,,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15830 Nov 28, 2013
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Storm chaser? LMAO
Yes storm chaser.

Location hidden

#15831 Nov 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I would just love to catch an illeagle in my backyard and since they can,t fight worth a flip i would just kick there butts out of the yard in a hurry. I don,t believe in harming those people but i do believe in shoving them back to were they belong. They come over here thinking its there county but its not. There are laws to go by here and they don,t seem to obey them.
You'd do WHAT to their BUTTS, John?

Location hidden

#15833 Nov 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I would just love to catch an illeagle in my backyard and since they can,t fight worth a flip i would just kick there butts out of the yard in a hurry. I don,t believe in harming those people but i do believe in shoving them back to were they belong. They come over here thinking its there county but its not. There are laws to go by here and they don,t seem to obey them.
So... let me get this straight, you'd catch an illegal in your backyard... and you'd do something to their butts until you got them out of your yard, right?

So, how long would it take to get them out of your yard?

One minute?

Two minutes?

Ten minutes?

A day or two... or three, a month or two or three??

And you're going to be doing something to their butts the entire time???

Don't you think at some point they are going to stop, turn around and say. Olle, Señor, por favor... no chingar con mi cullo!!!

Then what ya gonna do, John???

At some point you're going to have to start paying these guys, John.

Or... are you already paying them???

Are you that guy out of North Richland Hills that has that Craigslist ad up for "backyard gay labor, cum in my yard and I will catch it in my mouth"???

Is that position still open???

LOL
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15834 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd do WHAT to their BUTTS, John?
I,am afraid i would pefer a ladyies butt fed it has been said for men to love women and women to love men.

Location hidden

#15835 Nov 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
If you keep doing something to these guys butts, John... eventually one of them are going to sue you for palimony.

That's not going to be fun to lose half that money tree in your backyard.

Is that why you planted that money tree , John???

To lure illegals back there to harvest your cock and fill your crack???

Man, John... you're seriously screwed in the head to do shit like that, John.

Maybe you ought to go to the doc and get a pill or two and see what they do for you.

Can't make you much worse than you already are.

If that doesn't work... try a lobotomy.

It might improve your spelling.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15836 Nov 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... let me get this straight, you'd catch an illegal in your backyard... and you'd do something to their butts until you got them out of your yard, right?
So, how long would it take to get them out of your yard?
One minute?
Two minutes?
Ten minutes?
A day or two... or three, a month or two or three??
And you're going to be doing something to their butts the entire time???
Don't you think at some point they are going to stop, turn around and say. Olle, Señor, por favor... no chingar con mi cullo!!!
Then what ya gonna do, John???
At some point you're going to have to start paying these guys, John.
Or... are you already paying them???
Are you that guy out of North Richland Hills that has that Craigslist ad up for "backyard gay labor, cum in my yard and I will catch it in my mouth"???
Is that position still open???
LOL
Yeaaaaa put on here breaks fed. This is likely not to happen as there is a lighted vedio camera in my backyard and i think jake my dog would probly do the butt kicking not me. Yeaa backyard gay neighbors?? Yeaaa trying to play with my mind fed? Your the one who likes these allians not me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty watson 6 hr A gurly 1
janice from ihop jbs May 23 ynot fry 1
Amanda smith May 21 Curious 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News Possibility of "Bandido" Biker-Gang Members in ... (Dec '09) May 12 wesley 40
Abner Gumfory May 8 Tatted Bitch In A... 1
Vote Gary Johnson May 6 Defektor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages