Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Joyce wrote:
That was my husband posting to you racist. Truth is might. But you are not any part of the truth.
And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa that is correct! That is the reason some of them come on here and even a few people that have been nice to her never get no replies from her. Indication that this lady has a race issue whites,
John, hard truth - all non-whites have a problem with whites.

They might say they don't but, they do.

It'd the same puppet master who cntrols Obama. It's what they are taught to believe. Looking out for #1.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Dang that is funny! his monkey wife i fully agree she is a ding dong thats for sure....
These Obama-zombies keep forgetting what he is really doing.
Pretty convenient, I think.
Look up the family feud video, where girl say zombies are black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been busy delivering the goods and working so that a thousand people can have a happy Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I will not be here to answer a prankster like you regardless, I have a life but when I please I will be back but not to argue with a senseless moron and his altered egos. You can do as you please dumbass.
So, you're helping all those minorities to get a free turkey, even tho they probably eat tacos at this time?
Whatever, As long as you don't take our turkeys, like you took our jobs. I bet you wouldn't give a turkey to a white man.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>What you are, is an anti-white Jew. But, aren't all Jews anti-white?
Big surprise - not.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>What you are, is an anti-white Jew. But, aren't all Jews anti-white?
Big surprise - not.
I am not Jewish.

What you are is a Leftist supporting racist who looks for any reason to discount the truth that rips your argument into tiny little ignorant pieces?
yep

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, hard truth - all non-whites have a problem with whites.
They might say they don't but, they do.
It'd the same puppet master who cntrols Obama. It's what they are taught to believe. Looking out for #1.
It appears that you are a white who has a problem with non-whites. Hypocrite?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're helping all those minorities to get a free turkey, even tho they probably eat tacos at this time?
Whatever, As long as you don't take our turkeys, like you took our jobs. I bet you wouldn't give a turkey to a white man.
Man, decide which side you are going to defend... and which side you are going to offend.

When you offend everyone... that makes you a troll.
yep

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
God said not to mix. Sorry if you are against saving the white race. But, not really. I don't give a damn if you are upset.
Where in the Bible specifically did God say that? With all the hatred in your heart, why do you care what God says?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>God created everyone and, he seperated them into dsifferant nations. That is what I want - what God created. I love everyone, in their own country. But, I pity those in my country, who are against us.
Are you againsat me because I want to keep races pure or, because I want a county for whites only?
I'd be careful, how you answer that.
There is no pure "race".

Too late.

Game over.

Please insert coin.
POS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll
WHY

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're helping all those minorities to get a free turkey, even tho they probably eat tacos at this time?
Happy thanksgiving truth of might..........yeaaaa so glad you are on this forum.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Happy thanksgiving truth of might..........yeaaaa so glad you are on this forum.
Talking to yourself... again, Little Boy Blew?
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed truth of might is a friend and is real. I never change handles.....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I,am eating a white turkey fed and having a white thanksgiving. Like truth of might i too am getting fed up with alians and all this race issues that those people stair up. You should be defending our race not theres.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I,am eating a white turkey fed and having a white thanksgiving. Like truth of might i too am getting fed up with alians and all this race issues that those people stair up. You should be defending our race not theres.
Most illegal aliens can spell better than you, John.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Let's all give thanks for Obama and the rest of the liberal rats that support him!!!!

Boy with cancer loses coverage after Obamacare launch
Bureaucrats won't help unless he is 'pregnant or an illegal alien'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/boy-with-cancer-lo...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Most illegal aliens can spell better than you, John.
I would just love to catch an illeagle in my backyard and since they can,t fight worth a flip i would just kick there butts out of the yard in a hurry. I don,t believe in harming those people but i do believe in shoving them back to were they belong. They come over here thinking its there county but its not. There are laws to go by here and they don,t seem to obey them.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right.
Thats right! Keep up the good work i like your replies on here as i can not stand people like her. She probly is a hore,,,,
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Storm chaser? LMAO
Yes storm chaser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••