Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15766 Nov 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just like a pot... calling the kettle purple.
SPECIFICALLY they AREN'T exempt dumb azz. Thought you had good reading comprehension you dumb ass dropout

Location hidden

#15767 Nov 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back mAsshole. What did you learn in church besides nothing?. You probably attend Reverend Wrights gawd dam America church anyway. Just like your MESSiah in the WH.
My Messiah is still Jesus numbnuts. I see you are still an stupid pathetic coward.

nothing has changed.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#15768 Nov 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>SPECIFICALLY they AREN'T exempt dumb azz. Thought you had good reading comprehension you dumb ass dropout
Oh... I see... you're white lying again.

They are not exempt YET because Obamacare has not been fully implemented??

LOL

I love how you dodge these little truths!
why

Hondo, TX

#15769 Nov 26, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15770 Nov 26, 2013
ms rdz wrote:
We need to cut the obama care its bs do far....
Tell me about it!!!! Too late this county is screwed..
why

Hondo, TX

#15771 Nov 26, 2013
test

Location hidden

#15772 Nov 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... I see... you're white lying again.
They are not exempt YET because Obamacare has not been fully implemented??
LOL
I love how you dodge these little truths!
I didn't know your dumb ass was a member of the psychic idiots network numbnuts.

So instead of being a man and admitting that they are not exempt you take the little coward escape and change it to...not "yet"

LMAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15773 Nov 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
My Messiah is still Jesus numbnuts. I see you are still an stupid pathetic coward.
nothing has changed.
Yeah whatever, you Marxist A-hole. I dug up this cute little video, just for you. Enjoy

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/310592

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#15774 Nov 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know your dumb ass was a member of the psychic idiots network numbnuts.

So instead of being a man and admitting that they are not exempt you take the little coward escape and change it to...not "yet"

LMAO
It's you who twists shit around... not me... I'm pretty straight forward... you like to dance.
why

Hondo, TX

#15775 Nov 26, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#15776 Nov 26, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15777 Nov 26, 2013
Joyce wrote:
That was my husband posting to you racist. Truth is might. But you are not any part of the truth.
Whats wrong? can,t do battle with Big bad john? You and your hubbie coming on here hoping for a battle and you lost. Now stay on the san fran forum...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15778 Nov 26, 2013
Desi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all are mixing with your tribe. I could care less what anyone does as far a mixing or not mixing. A race is not what defines purity or a low-life get out of here! You are very wrong but have at it. Hate till the groom comes home for the bride.
Goodby mr desia i see the both of you simply don,t have the time to do battle with me on this forum. I,am pretty sure your both the ones who have race issues as you both came on here hoping for a battle am i right????? I could tell by the way the both of you talked on your first messages IT only took a few seconds to figure the two of you out. Yes not all blacks interfear with our tribes but alot. The good black people lay back in live a normal life like we do mr desia is it? I don,t have race problems but alot of us don,t like how some of your people act these days. I picture the both of you being the ones that go around stairing up race issues not us. By the way i have a good friend that is black but he has a normal life and he does not stair up race issues and intefear with other tribes! Now take your whippin and go do some more protesting that will keep you both busy enough to stay off a public forum.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15779 Nov 26, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Texas and I am in Texas and haven't ever left Texas lickshit. This is my forum and it is not a city forum as you perceive it is a forum for Texans. You try stomping on my toes but we know you can't do that and you have the wits of a goose. You are Actually. You sign in under that name and then you sign out and go in under your other name. You have proved it and anyone can go back and look at the times I posted something back to the Actually and you have answered it. No wonder when I ignored you because I could see you were crazy you came and posted to me. I am on to you.
Where are ya?? I have never seen a cat back away from a good fight this fast. Ya loose nuckel head and i really don,t think you have the time to spend on this forum. Am i crazy??? I love that one lets put it this way i,am crazy enough to post 400 replies to every message you write. Now i,am not crazy behind the topix scenes but many people on topix have not hung around long once Big bad john decide he did not want them on here. Do you have trouble reading typing words mr lockland??? I have told you many times your not wanted on here do you understand english?? I can stomp all over your feet on topix anytime i choose as i know we will never meet in person so there is not a do do thing you can do about it..Take your whpping and leave the forum ace!
why

Hondo, TX

#15782 Nov 27, 2013
test
Fed UP

Crystal City, TX

#15783 Nov 27, 2013
Send Rick Perry to the Sun.Deserving the heat.Enough of providing for the foreign supported lobbyists.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15784 Nov 27, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Where are ya?? I have never seen a cat back away from a good fight this fast. Ya loose nuckel head and i really don,t think you have the time to spend on this forum. Am i crazy??? I love that one lets put it this way i,am crazy enough to post 400 replies to every message you write. Now i,am not crazy behind the topix scenes but many people on topix have not hung around long once Big bad john decide he did not want them on here. Do you have trouble reading typing words mr lockland??? I have told you many times your not wanted on here do you understand english?? I can stomp all over your feet on topix anytime i choose as i know we will never meet in person so there is not a do do thing you can do about it..Take your whpping and leave the forum ace!
I have been busy delivering the goods and working so that a thousand people can have a happy Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I will not be here to answer a prankster like you regardless, I have a life but when I please I will be back but not to argue with a senseless moron and his altered egos. You can do as you please dumbass.
why

Hondo, TX

#15785 Nov 27, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15787 Nov 27, 2013
Report: London is mediating indirect secret talks between US and Hezbollah

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Londo...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15788 Nov 27, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been busy delivering the goods and working so that a thousand people can have a happy Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I will not be here to answer a prankster like you regardless, I have a life but when I please I will be back but not to argue with a senseless moron and his altered egos. You can do as you please dumbass.
Yeaaa are you a truck driver mr lockland? I used to have a c.b radio and i kicked every truck drivers butt clear off the channel and i was well known as the texas tornado. Does that ring a bell? Yeaaaa this is not a forum for truckers friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any ladies seen any guys masterbating or flashi... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jim 18
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Any farts 738
Joe White Jun 27 leslie12 1
Sugar daddy (Oct '12) Jun 27 loverb 6
Attorney Justin W. Low (Dec '10) Jun 26 jjj 32
Jake Bryant lets have Jun 26 Big boy drilling 2
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages