Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15598 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>That is coming from your ears you dumb ass dropout
Is that the best you can come up with?

No thought at all.

At least try to be original.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15599 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can come up with?
No thought at all.
At least try to be original.
then try this one on for size you little dropout coward.

I am still waiting for you to post one lie you claim Obama made SPECIFICALLY. Your dumb coward ass has continued to run from it ever since your Pelosi lie was debunked.

Original enough for you dipshyt?

Location hidden

#15600 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians

The floor ^ is yours numbnuts
Let me answer this one!

He's sent over a billion dollars in aid and arms to Al Qaeda backed rebels who are slaughtering Christians and Buddhists wholesale in Syria!!!

He bombed Libya and backed the Al Qadea rebels there who are now in control of the country and killing Christians and Buddhists there and killing large numbers of Black Libyans too.

Under his administration Obama has targeted and harassed Christian churches right here at home.

He is a not so closeted Muslim as well.

Since he has been in office... America has lost power, influence and credibility around the world... and Al Qaeda is stronger than ever.

Everything he has done has helped them and hurt us.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/just-rel...

Things are heating up for your boy... I hope he ends up in prison for war crimes and treason.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#15601 Nov 20, 2013
Well, I've got to agree with you THIS ONE TIME.

Location hidden

#15602 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer this one!
He's sent over a billion dollars in aid and arms to Al Qaeda backed rebels who are slaughtering Christians and Buddhists wholesale in Syria!!!
He bombed Libya and backed the Al Qadea rebels there who are now in control of the country and killing Christians and Buddhists there and killing large numbers of Black Libyans too.
Under his administration Obama has targeted and harassed Christian churches right here at home.
He is a not so closeted Muslim as well.
Since he has been in office... America has lost power, influence and credibility around the world... and Al Qaeda is stronger than ever.
Everything he has done has helped them and hurt us.
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/just-rel...
Things are heating up for your boy... I hope he ends up in prison for war crimes and treason.
A: he never sent a billion dollars in aid to Al geuda
LIE# 1
B: it was the right wing arm of Congress that didn't want to do anything in libya numbnutx so blame them for who is taking control
LIE# 2
Name ONE CHURCH this administration has "targeted or harassed"
LIE# 3
Never one iota of proof President Obama is a muslim but VOLUMS that prove he isn't
LIE# 4
If they are stronger "than ever" why aren't more planes flying into buildings like during the bush years?
LIE # 5

Location hidden

#15603 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>A: he never sent a billion dollars in aid to Al geuda
LIE# 1
B: it was the right wing arm of Congress that didn't want to do anything in libya numbnutx so blame them for who is taking control
LIE# 2
Name ONE CHURCH this administration has "targeted or harassed"
LIE# 3
Never one iota of proof President Obama is a muslim but VOLUMS that prove he isn't
LIE# 4
If they are stronger "than ever" why aren't more planes flying into buildings like during the bush years?
LIE # 5
#1 http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/02... -$1-Billion-Mark

#2 http://www.ldjackson.net/obamas-irs-targeted-...

#3 http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/10/do...

#4 Because they never did fly planes into buildings... that was all us. Al Qaeda has their own country now, Libya where they fly the Al Qaeda flag proudly!

Snopes had "debunked" a couple of these things, but remember they are just a Left leaning husband and wife team who use the Internet for their "debunking".

Location hidden

#15604 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/02... -$1-Billion-Mark
#2 http://www.ldjackson.net/obamas-irs-targeted-...
#3 http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/10/do...
#4 Because they never did fly planes into buildings... that was all us. Al Qaeda has their own country now, Libya where they fly the Al Qaeda flag proudly!
Snopes had "debunked" a couple of these things, but remember they are just a Left leaning husband and wife team who use the Internet for their "debunking".
Aid to libya isn't aid to Al queda
LIE #1 still a lie
You link offers nothing but "I heard"
LIE # 2 still a lie
The blaze? And you cry that snopes is left learning???? LMFAO
LIE # 3 still a lie
Al Qaeda never flew planes into US buildings? WTF numbnuts
LIE # 4 @ 5 still a lie

BTW I never referenced snopes numbnuts.

Location hidden

#15605 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Aid to libya isn't aid to Al queda
LIE #1 still a lie
LIE # 2 still a lie
LIE # 3 still a lie
LIE # 4 @ 5 still a lie

#1 You can't read... It said aid to Syrian rebels dumbobutt! Syrian rebels are Al Qaeda rebels!!!

#2 Aww hell, here I go arguing with an ignorant cat again!!!!

Obama's approval ratting is at an all new low... and still you suck his ass!

I hope you live to see the error of your ways and realize that everything Obama has done since he has been in office has hurt America horribly!

His brother is a full blown terrorist!!!!

Wake the phfuck up!!!

Location hidden

#15606 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 You can't read... It said aid to Syrian rebels dumbobutt! Syrian rebels are Al Qaeda rebels!!!
I hope you live to see the error of your ways and realize that everything Obama has done since he has been in office has hurt America horribly!
Wake the phfuck up!!!
Aid to libya isn't aid to Al queda
LIE #1 still a lie
LIE # 2 still a lie
LIE # 3 still a lie
LIE # 4 @ 5 still a lie

I read just fine numbnuts
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15608 Nov 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to take a time-out. Toppix liberals can get pretty boring. Same responses, every time.
Did you go to Galveston, John?
I moved out of those sec 8-filled apartments and, my, how much prettier the world looks!
Yes i did and had a great time. Yeaaa ate out alot there was too much seweed so there was very lirrle swimming...Had fun there was as always a few good looking ladies on the beach. Gessh not sure what is wrong with that fed i guess he has been smoking pot again.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15609 Nov 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
omg, he has a new video? I'm up for a laugh, I guess.
You have the link? Did you see the one where, he was rapping and spitting?
Yes i sure did and my naphew was really stunned by that vedio. google search heavy fed in los angles and that should take you to his news vedio. He was talking like he was stoned.
Help

United States

#15610 Nov 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake the phfuck up!!!
we need to stay out of this one
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15611 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do pc. It's the hate of the black and jew that makes you a low-life.
I think she is great mrs joyce is it? I enjoy chatting with truth of might because she i agree with the things she says on here. Now run along on another forum. Your the low life.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15612 Nov 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy can I come,the day he is outta office will be one of the greatest days in American history,it saddens my heart to see what has happened to this country that I love that my grandfather's on both sides,my father and brother,and husband all defended in the military.God bless the U.S.A.
Yes it will we will all throw a party. This man has been a nightmare.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#15613 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i sure did and my naphew was really stunned by that vedio. google search heavy fed in los angles and that should take you to his news vedio. He was talking like he was stoned.
I need to find some blueprints for an outhouse. I am very handy with tools and woodworking so I can build it myself to save some dough, but I need the plans. The back story is that I recently purchased a side of beef for the first time and my wife and I are loving it. Every night we feast on beef: burgers, steaks, short ribs, chuck roasts, etc. We're having the time of our lives feasting on this delicious beef. The problem is that all this rich food is creating havoc with my bowls. Every morning I have to squeeze out several giant logs after I process all this delicious beef. These are world class turds to say the least. Anyway, they are hitting the water in my crapper at breakneck speed, almost like an Acapulco cliff diver and they're creating such a splash that the water laps up and soaks my bare butt cheeks. The end result is that I have some seriously soggy buns after I'm done with my business. I figured that if I get an outhouse, the dropping distance for these logs I'm shooting out will be sufficient to ward off such major splashing and my buttocks will remain nice and dry. I figure about a 10-12 foot drop will work nicely. As a side benefit, the terrible smells will remain outside instead of stinking up the whole GD house. So if someone would kindly supply me with the original blueprints for one of these, I would greatly appreciate it and I'll even have you over to enjoy some of this tasty beef one night.(12 oz. or less, of course.)
Joyce

Saint Louis, MO

#15614 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote: I think she is great mrs joyce is it? I enjoy chatting with truth of might because she i agree with the things she says on here. Now run along on another forum. Your the low life.

It's Joyce plain as day if you could just read. Good you like talking to the racist pig it is very fitting that you two get along. I bet that one just loves the shit out of you because you are the same racist pig. But for me: I say screw you, I am not here to chat with you Dumb Bell. You are the low-life that one is so you get lost. You are very long winded, silly, detestable and just a boring person in general. My advice to you: You run go play in the freeway.
Joyce

Saint Louis, MO

#15615 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to find some blueprints for an outhouse. I am very handy with tools and woodworking so I can build it myself to save some dough, but I need the plans. The back story is that I recently purchased a side of beef for the first time and my wife and I are loving it. Every night we feast on beef: burgers, steaks, short ribs, chuck roasts, etc. We're having the time of our lives feasting on this delicious beef. The problem is that all this rich food is creating havoc with my bowls. Every morning I have to squeeze out several giant logs after I process all this delicious beef. These are world class turds to say the least. Anyway, they are hitting the water in my crapper at breakneck speed, almost like an Acapulco cliff diver and they're creating such a splash that the water laps up and soaks my bare butt cheeks. The end result is that I have some seriously soggy buns after I'm done with my business. I figured that if I get an outhouse, the dropping distance for these logs I'm shooting out will be sufficient to ward off such major splashing and my buttocks will remain nice and dry. I figure about a 10-12 foot drop will work nicely. As a side benefit, the terrible smells will remain outside instead of stinking up the whole GD house. So if someone would kindly supply me with the original blueprints for one of these, I would greatly appreciate it and I'll even have you over to enjoy some of this tasty beef one night.(12 oz. or less, of course.)
I bet that one can help you because he is a shit house. Just copy him.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15616 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr sadler nice fairy tale i must have gotton another eye st rain from reading this. Although the type of people we have on this forum sometimes would not surprize me that your telling the truth. Mr sadler what a nice try trying to squezz out information. You might try giving mr fed a call are a message here only he used to be a cop. Nice message mr sadler but if i,am not mistaken you belong on the El paso forum right???
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15617 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Pretty darn funny!.
why

Hondo, TX

#15618 Nov 20, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Aug 22 Grain o salt 78
cheating husbands (Aug '10) Aug 15 Whoops 18
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Aug 13 Nikolai2828 22
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Aug 12 TWD 121
Marcelo mata Aug 7 Curious 1
Looking Aug 7 Twd 1
Question = FOR = AL = AND = TOMMIE = COOPER (Apr '13) Aug 7 TheLordsAnointed 4

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance