“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15355 Nov 15, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?
Yes, "Actually"... answer that specific question, why are they all exempt from Obamacare if it is such a good program???

They were elected to serve this country, not serve themselves up with better care than we have!
elfeo

Lubbock, TX

#15356 Nov 15, 2013
Wat
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15357 Nov 15, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Something still seems to be getting lost in translation numbnutz. I am not asking for a video, newspaper article, or generic blanket statement. The question I asked your tiny pea brain was this:
"What SPECIFICALLY is the lie?"
Have your mommy help you if it is too difficult a task
Mr actaully is it???? Obama is a banana head it sounds too me like you have now lost your mind.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15358 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are an idiot. Especially if you think people are as stupid as you to notice you are not registered numbnutz
So you are comparing yourself to people? You are incredibly stupid person and what would you know about sane people? A live idiot you are and you believe that registering gives you some credibility. Answer this next question. Why are the majority of Americans opposed to Obamacare? I believe out of all the encounter I have seen, you must be the dumbest of all. You want to argue that Obama did not lie and that Pelosi did not say that Obamacare must be passed to find out what was in it. It is directly presented to you but you deny it. But, let's not confuse the issue here. Answer the question. "Why are the majority of people opposed to Obama care? Now there are even progressive idiots almost as stupid as you coming to that. Why?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15359 Nov 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about THE lie, moron... there are multitudes of them.
Just keep your head up Obama's ass and everything will be good for you.
Once again numbnuts you just seem to be too stupid to grasp the concept.

If there is "multitudes" of them your dumb azz should have no trouble naming just one but you dodge the question avoid it like the coward you are.

Keep running coward

Location hidden

#15360 Nov 16, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
"I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution"
Barack Obama
Bahahahahaha!
I think because he was a professor, respecting the Constitution means to him... circumventing it.
Name ONE TIME his actions were ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL numbnutz
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15361 Nov 16, 2013
Actardly won't respond to any reasonable questions because he is a total Marxist P.O.S. that would tell you that the
blue sky is really red, sort of like him. A frigging commie
scumbag through and through.

Location hidden

#15362 Nov 16, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr actaully is it???? Obama is a banana head it sounds too me like you have now lost your mind.
coming from a dumb azz like you I'll give it the weight it deserves skippy

Location hidden

#15363 Nov 16, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are comparing yourself to people? You are incredibly stupid person and what would you know about sane people? A live idiot you are and you believe that registering gives you some credibility. Answer this next question. Why are the majority of Americans opposed to Obamacare? I believe out of all the encounter I have seen, you must be the dumbest of all. You want to argue that Obama did not lie and that Pelosi did not say that Obamacare must be passed to find out what was in it. It is directly presented to you but you deny it. But, let's not confuse the issue here. Answer the question. "Why are the majority of people opposed to Obama care? Now there are even progressive idiots almost as stupid as you coming to that. Why?
I didn't comepare myself to anyone numbnutz I compared the name used. Try to keep up. Registering prevents morons like yourself from trying to steal the handle of someone else numbnutz.

The majority of Americans are disssatisified with the way the ACA is being handled but only 1/3rd want it either defunded or repealed which means in terms you can understand; THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT THE ACA.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

I never said Obama did not lie numbnutz I said tell me where he lied.

I already proved Pelosi never once said "We have to pass it to see whats in it" numbnuts, if you think I am wrong find proof and post it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15364 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from a dumb azz like you I'll give it the weight it deserves skippy
Go join YOUR MESSiah, flaggot. You can share the crying towel.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15365 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
When criminal inmates seize control of a prison nobody is guilty of anything.

Location hidden

#15366 Nov 16, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go join YOUR MESSiah
I will tomorrow at mass, numbnutz.

Tell me does the holy water sizzle when you dip your fingers in it numbnuz?

Location hidden

#15367 Nov 16, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When criminal inmates seize control of a prison nobody is guilty of anything.
Was the question too difficult for you texatard? The Supreme Court is made up with a republican nominated majority you moron.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15368 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the question too difficult for you texatard? The Supreme Court is made up with a republican nominated majority you moron.
So?. Greed and corruption have turned both parties into one and the same. Houses were sold to people that couldn't afford them causing the first
part of the Great Recession. Now they came up with unaffordable health
insurance to continue the Great Recession. A clueless jerk like you just can't see the truth for what it is.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15369 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tomorrow at mass, numbnutz.
Tell me does the holy water sizzle when you dip your fingers in it numbnuz?
Have fun masshole!.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15370 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't comepare myself to anyone numbnutz I compared the name used. Try to keep up. Registering prevents morons like yourself from trying to steal the handle of someone else numbnutz.

The majority of Americans are disssatisified with the way the ACA is being handled but only 1/3rd want it either defunded or repealed which means in terms you can understand; THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT THE ACA.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

I never said Obama did not lie numbnutz I said tell me where he lied.

I already proved Pelosi never once said "We have to pass it to see whats in it" numbnuts, if you think I am wrong find proof and post it.
Ok, I think I understand your point, Pelosi said, "YOU have to pass it to find out what is in it"

You're such a troll.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15371 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Was the question too difficult for you texatard? The Supreme Court is made up with a republican nominated majority you moron.

He's done numerous unconstitutional things since he's been in office... the problem is many of our elected officials are owned by the same people.

Take Chris Christie for example, he's being touted by the Establishment controlled media as a 2016 Republican nominee for president.

He's been picked to lose against Hillary... just like McCain and Kerry were picked to lose against Obama.

The first thing Chris Christie is going to do is oppose the Tea Party.

Almost no Republicans like Chris Christie... and it was not even Republicans who voted him into office but quite a few Democrats voted for him.

You and people like you are ruining this country.

Chris Christie is a not too undercover Democrat, so are McCain and Kerry!

You ALL suck!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15372 Nov 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Once again numbnuts you just seem to be too stupid to grasp the concept.

If there is "multitudes" of them your dumb azz should have no trouble naming just one but you dodge the question avoid it like the coward you are.

Keep running coward
I've posted multitudes of them... you choose to just ignore them.

Not my fault... you're just ignorant.

Shame on you for using our flag as your avatar!!!!

Location hidden

#15373 Nov 16, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So?. Greed and corruption have turned both parties into one and the same. Houses were sold to people that couldn't afford them causing the first
part of the Great Recession. Now they came up with unaffordable health
insurance to continue the Great Recession. A clueless jerk like you just can't see the truth for what it is.

Location hidden

#15374 Nov 16, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun masshole!.
Sorry I don't play the same games you inbred texatrds play numbnutz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,578
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) Tue summer 85
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
directional drilling Sep 12 telling 2
Jesus Dominguez aka "boxer" Sep 12 rainydayzz 1
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa