BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15030 Oct 19, 2013
I study your posts and read them all. I will share what I have with you anytime.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15031 Oct 19, 2013
I am talking to you Heavy Fed. I think you know that.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15032 Oct 19, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
I am talking to you Heavy Fed. I think you know that.
Scary.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15033 Oct 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary.
Mr scary mr fed? You live in the city of angels these days and besides there is only one big bad john out here and that is me mr fed not some inposter.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15034 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
And dude where are you? I hope I have not scarred you off. I am driving to La Porte again. Donot make me drive clear to Calefornia to find you. Really, I want you.
My fellow friend Mr fed has been in many drug stings and drug bust and has worked in law enforcements many many times. I hate to brust your do do here but the man has probly tracked all sorts if information on who you are. But don,t worry he can,t do nothing as he no longer works into law enforcements, He scewed up on too many drug operations i soppose and got fired. Therefore using my handle fails to work.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15035 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>Mr scary mr fed? You live in the city of angels these days and besides there is only one big bad john out here and that is me mr fed not some inposter.
You're being confused for some in posterior?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15036 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
I study your posts and read them all. I will share what I have with you anytime.
You study mr feds post? Yeaaa are you sure fed is not studying your post? My good friend Bib bad john lives here in ft. worth not houstain and you need to hide your I.S.P. when you use some-ones handle
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15037 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
And dude where are you? I hope I have not scarred you off. I am driving to La Porte again. Donot make me drive clear to Calefornia to find you. Really, I want you.
My fellow friend gas prices are going up again so you are unable to afford such trip. Do you have a money tree in your backyard?You also did not spell California right. Yeaaaa
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15038 Oct 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed I think clearly and not a bit confused as this is my forum not yours.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15039 Oct 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I was amazed on how fast you responded too me but not the inposter. I have all the free time in the wrold to play on the playground here and i still have that money tree in my backyqard.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15040 Oct 20, 2013
Let me just come clean. I have a split personality. When I am personality #1 my ip will say anything from Fort Worth on. When I am in mode of second personality, it will say Houston or it may say LaPorte if I am chasing the one that I really truly want. Mr fed, I am sorry that he said that this was not your forum because I am the controller of me and anything that is mine is yours. Don't listen to him.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15041 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> My fellow friend gas prices are going up again so you are unable to afford such trip. Do you have a money tree in your backyard?You also did not spell California right. Yeaaaa
We know we have a money tree in our backyard.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15042 Oct 20, 2013
And Mr fed, you are more than welcome to join me and pick all the money you want. So how about it?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15043 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
And Mr fed, you are more than welcome to join me and pick all the money you want. So how about it?
Is nudity involved?
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#15044 Oct 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nudity involved?
It is if you want it to be it don't have to be nudity right off the bat unless you want that is the only way. What do ya say?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15045 Oct 20, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>It is if you want it to be it don't have to be nudity right off the bat unless you want that is the only way. What do ya say?
No. Sorry, John... you must continue your lonely existence.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15046 Oct 21, 2013
Dumb and Dumber; John and Fed deserve each other. Tooooooo funny!
why

Hondo, TX

#15047 Oct 21, 2013
test
Natalia fan

Castroville, TX

#15048 Oct 21, 2013
Yes
Natalia

Castroville, TX

#15050 Oct 23, 2013
Vine some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Manny 535
new in town Thu Jerich 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) Oct 21 Darkeyes 89
"where are you jake bryant" (Feb '13) Oct 19 lil bro 3
Review: Aranda's Restaurant Oct 17 Omar 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? Oct 17 madmurphy 2
Odessa Dating
Find my Match

Odessa Jobs

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info