Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14892 Oct 1, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name some mass shootings while Shrub was in office, otherwise STFU you frigging communist idiot.
Really dumb ass your memory is that bad?

Did you forget the beltway sniper shootings October 2002?
The Virginia Tech shootings April 16, 2007
Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota March 21, 2005
In Omaha, Nebraska, Robert Hawkins goes to an area mall and kills eight shoppers before killing himself December 5, 2007 .

Once again texatard you are PROVED wrong. So now you can STFU you frigging fascist idiot.

Location hidden

#14893 Oct 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're insane for defending
Obama.
Obama is just Bush 3... a continuation of the same deception.
They are all cut from the same cloth... wear the same uniform... and they all march to the same drummer.
Debunking a lie about false flag operations is not defending Obama

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14894 Oct 1, 2013
Next, the debt ceiling!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14895 Oct 1, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dumb ass your memory is that bad?
Did you forget the beltway sniper shootings October 2002?
The Virginia Tech shootings April 16, 2007
Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota March 21, 2005
In Omaha, Nebraska, Robert Hawkins goes to an area mall and kills eight shoppers before killing himself December 5, 2007 .
Once again texatard you are PROVED wrong. So now you can STFU you frigging fascist idiot.
I just knew I could depend on an Obama loving Commie crap sack like you to spend hours researching because you have nothing better to do.

At least Bush didn't spend tons of taxpayers time and money bawling about gun control. Clintoon and Oblamo on the other hand used mass shootings to
further a political agenda before the bodies were even stiff.

Not one peep about the poor Mexican civilians that died because of Fast and Furious or the carnage in Chitcago every week but plenty of libtard whining
over shootings that were probably staged. Latest ones seem to coincide with
the signing of the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

You worthless libtard pin heads haven't figured out yet that gun control (people control) of law abiding citizens is meant to disarm citizens and not curb crime. Most of these shootings happened in gun free zones.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14896 Oct 1, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunking a lie about false flag operations is not defending Obama
Speaking of flags, what's a worthless Commie crap sack like you using one for your avatar. That makes you a flaggot.

Location hidden

#14897 Oct 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just knew I could depend on an Obama loving Commie crap sack like you to spend hours researching because you have nothing better to do.
At least Bush didn't spend tons of taxpayers time and money bawling about gun control. Clintoon and Oblamo on the other hand used mass shootings to
further a political agenda before the bodies were even stiff.
Not one peep about the poor Mexican civilians that died because of Fast and Furious or the carnage in Chitcago every week but plenty of libtard whining
over shootings that were probably staged. Latest ones seem to coincide with
the signing of the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.
You worthless libtard pin heads haven't figured out yet that gun control (people control) of law abiding citizens is meant to disarm citizens and not curb crime. Most of these shootings happened in gun free zones.
I knew you would be a POS and run from the fact you were busted in another lie texatard.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name some mass shootings while Shrub was in office, otherwise STFU you frigging communist idiot.
Too stupid to remember the Virginia Tech shootings????

What a dumb azz

Location hidden

#14898 Oct 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of flags, what's a worthless Commie crap sack like you using one for your avatar. That makes you a flaggot.
Sorry texatard this is the flag of my country. Go fly your stars and bars when you wear your white hood to the klan meetings
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14899 Oct 2, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry texatard this is the flag of my country. Go fly your stars and bars when you wear your white hood to the klan meetings
What a wonderful representative of YOUR country you are, you worthless commie puke. You're as much of a real American as the illegal alien in the White
House.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14900 Oct 2, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would be a POS and run from the fact you were busted in another lie texatard.
<quoted text>
Too stupid to remember the Virginia Tech shootings????
What a dumb azz
Unlike you buttwipe, I don't have all day to sit around and recite every little thing from past years. Quite frankly, I don't care.

Since you have so much time on your hands, I have an idea. Instead of spreading propaganda and trying to run everyone off that opposes your precious regime, may I suggest you research the corrupt and inept current regime in power to see why so many of us distrust everything about it.

You won't though. It would take an American with an inquiring mind instead of another Commie leech like you that requires a mind.

Easchewtica

#14902 Oct 2, 2013
Yeah

Location hidden

#14903 Oct 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderful representative of YOUR country you are, you worthless commie puke. You're as much of a real American as the illegal alien in the White
House.
If pride in America makes a hateful anti American like you sick...that is just a bonus texatard.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you buttwipe, I don't have all day to sit around and recite every little thing from past years. Quite frankly, I don't care.
Since you have so much time on your hands, I have an idea. Instead of spreading propaganda and trying to run everyone off that opposes your precious regime, may I suggest you research the corrupt and inept current regime in power to see why so many of us distrust everything about it.
You won't though. It would take an American with an inquiring mind instead of another Commie leech like you that requires a mind.
Jealous much texatard.

Here again I am going to yield the floor to your dumb ass so you can fulfill that terrible obsession to get in the last word. I know you can't survive unless you run out to the playground and gather up the latest and greatest taunts to post on here for me boy so the floor is yours.

....also unlike you I will walk away, because I have that ability.

LMFAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14904 Oct 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
If pride in America makes a hateful anti American like you sick...that is just a bonus texatard.
<quoted text>
Jealous much texatard.
Here again I am going to yield the floor to your dumb ass so you can fulfill that terrible obsession to get in the last word. I know you can't survive unless you run out to the playground and gather up the latest and greatest taunts to post on here for me boy so the floor is yours.
....also unlike you I will walk away, because I have that ability.
LMFAO
You're in luck you worthless commie leech. I'm here early because I have an adjusted schedule to go do something a leech like you won't do. Work.

Now what am I supposed to be jealous of, you puke?. Your inability to be anything but a parasite on the ass of this society?. Your fawning admiration of the most corrupt administration in the history of this country?. Your communist mentality?. Go have sex with yourself idiot. I doubt if anyone else wants to.
Texas

Oklahoma City, OK

#14905 Oct 4, 2013
Texas rules
cleared

Harlingen, TX

#14906 Oct 4, 2013
Clinton
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14907 Oct 4, 2013
Not Abbot, that's for sure. That leech got rich off an accident and the tax paying citizens of Texas. NO INTEGRITY, NONE, ZILCH, ZERO, not even a little bit.
aaaaahhhhhh

Corpus Christi, TX

#14908 Oct 4, 2013
end shut down please
Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet

Gainesville, FL

#14909 Oct 5, 2013
Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet is additionally right now offering vegetarian styles of its well-known shoes. cheap toms shoes within not just the world connected with philanthropy, but additionally on the world connected with design. Rubber soles produced with these kinds of discounted toms shoes ensure it is stronger. and itís quite cozy to were being. with stylish design and exclusive design, That sneakers can be changed with abundant layouts and stitches. toms shoes can be purchased connected with cheap toms shoes online, you can find it very easily with an enormous discount value and these kinds of shoes also within excellent, TOMS shoes is often a stylish company new design motion which falls on one particular effortless idea. That styles and colour approach tend to be acutely good for market segments in the universe. toms shoes sale sizzling right now in the store, decide to radiant and vintage, lots of people normally obtain versions private delight in Toms shoes. you can try it, just how fantastic!

http://www.tomshoesaleuk.com/
Peppy

Euless, TX

#14912 Oct 5, 2013
Bill white
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14913 Oct 5, 2013
Peppy wrote:
Bill white
sucks
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14914 Oct 5, 2013
Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet wrote:
Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet is additionally right now offering vegetarian styles of its well-known shoes. cheap toms shoes within not just the world connected with philanthropy, but additionally on the world connected with design. Rubber soles produced with these kinds of discounted toms shoes ensure it is stronger. and itís quite cozy to were being. with stylish design and exclusive design, That sneakers can be changed with abundant layouts and stitches. toms shoes can be purchased connected with cheap toms shoes online, you can find it very easily with an enormous discount value and these kinds of shoes also within excellent, TOMS shoes is often a stylish company new design motion which falls on one particular effortless idea. That styles and colour approach tend to be acutely good for market segments in the universe. toms shoes sale sizzling right now in the store, decide to radiant and vintage, lots of people normally obtain versions private delight in Toms shoes. you can try it, just how fantastic!
http://www.tomshoesaleuk.com/
Mr tom shoes put on your toms shoes and take a long hike and sell your do do on an advertisement forum. This forum has a master on here by the name of big bad john! that would be me. When a noodle head gets on here with advertisement junk i strike like a timber line rattle snake. We here this on t.v. enough as it is so take your slaes crap to another planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain pills? (Jun '13) Dec 23 crushed disc 9
Sarah rios (Sep '13) Dec 20 Lyrical72727 13
tanner king Dec 20 sassy cat 1
Coming to Monahans (Apr '07) Dec 19 lgoney 34
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Dec 18 mad aussie 71
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Dec 18 sally salmon 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM