Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14735 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
It is a statement, not a question moron. Do you have a problem with that? Toooooooo bad, live with it.
and I asked the QUESTION how?

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension too? Like I said...I asked a direct question and just as I said...you ran from it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14736 Sep 5, 2013
How did Bush trick him? He was smarter and lied. How do you dig deeper? You go to more sources and ask more questions. How was he for it? He believed the Bush lies and agreed to go to war. How was he against it? He finaly figured out that Bush lied and decided it was a bad thing to do. How do I figure that the Republicans are liars? You and Barney tell us that day in and day out. My reading comprehension is fine. Comprehending your false bs is somewhat difficult.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14737 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
How did Bush trick him? He was smarter and lied. How do you dig deeper? You go to more sources and ask more questions. How was he for it? He believed the Bush lies and agreed to go to war. How was he against it? He finaly figured out that Bush lied and decided it was a bad thing to do. How do I figure that the Republicans are liars? You and Barney tell us that day in and day out. My reading comprehension is fine. Comprehending your false bs is somewhat difficult.

Mr texan i hear you and fed are butt buddies? somehow i never figured you to be like fed as i don,t believe a persons e,mail that i got saying you and he are butt buddies??? gessh is this true texan? not only your a yankee but now i fear you one of those!!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14738 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
It is a statement, not a question moron. Do you have a problem with that? Toooooooo bad, live with it.
Mr texan i highly don,t believe this about you and fed being butt buddies but i do bwelieve your a full blown yankee...yeaaaa do you have proof your a full blown texan?

Location hidden

#14739 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
So you can't back up your claim....why am I not surprised.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14740 Sep 5, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
He said neither. What he said was:
"Following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in January 1991, Kerry broke with the majority of senators and voted against authorizing the first Gulf War. He said on the Senate floor, "It is a vote about war because whether or not the president exercises his power, we will have no further say after this vote."
Kerry thus voted against war after Iraq took aggressive military action. He said a vote in favor of military action was tantamount to giving Congress "no further say" on the war.
In October 2002, he supported the current war in Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq took no aggressive action against its neighbors.
"We should not have gone to war knowing the information that we know today," Kerry said Wednesday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "Knowing there was no imminent threat to America, knowing there were no weapons of mass destruction, knowing there was no connection of Saddam Hussein to al Qaeda, I would not have gone to war. That's plain and simple."
But in republitardese they twisted that into the kool aid you so readily drank.
Kerry is nothing but a lying crap sack. Even President Putin says so.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14741 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
Mr texan i need to see you proof that your a texan?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14742 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
A moron like Bush was able to trick Kerry into a serious mistake; toooooooooo funny. Like I said he was for it before he was against it. He should have dug a little deeper when dealing with those lieing Republicans.
Wooow slam on your brakes there mr texan, i would much rather have bush as president then the banana head that we have now. i DON,T LIKE Bush that much myself but i would perfer him over then what we have now. Now i wonder what bush would thin about this post of yours? I assume right now he is probly slumped over in a bar right now but when he sobers up and comes home i might just fast foward him this message of yours? And i have no ideal of why your yankee butt still keeps posting on here when i have nicely told you to get off.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14743 Sep 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right about that! And certainly i can,t wait until the banana head that we have for president gets out of the office. I have a feeling i will be older and more bald headed by the time he is gone! I,am glad you are on this forum to controll all these blabbering nuts....also isn,t it odd how fed has vanished when i said i was going to galveston?? kind of odd. gessh all i see now is mexicans and blacks!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14744 Sep 5, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are right about that! And certainly i can,t wait until the banana head that we have for president gets out of the office. I have a feeling i will be older and more bald headed by the time he is gone! I,am glad you are on this forum to controll all these blabbering nuts....also isn,t it odd how fed has vanished when i said i was going to galveston?? kind of odd. gessh all i see now is mexicans and blacks!
Thanks John!. Trying to keep these left wing commies like AcTardly in their place is a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14745 Sep 5, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
He said neither. What he said was:
"Following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in January 1991, Kerry broke with the majority of senators and voted against authorizing the first Gulf War. He said on the Senate floor, "It is a vote about war because whether or not the president exercises his power, we will have no further say after this vote."
Kerry thus voted against war after Iraq took aggressive military action. He said a vote in favor of military action was tantamount to giving Congress "no further say" on the war.
In October 2002, he supported the current war in Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq took no aggressive action against its neighbors.
"We should not have gone to war knowing the information that we know today," Kerry said Wednesday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "Knowing there was no imminent threat to America, knowing there were no weapons of mass destruction, knowing there was no connection of Saddam Hussein to al Qaeda, I would not have gone to war. That's plain and simple."
But in republitardese they twisted that into the kool aid you so readily drank.
So Kerry shows that he was a dumbass and voted for the Iraq invasion. It kinda proves my point. LOL

Location hidden

#14747 Sep 6, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More texatardish driver from the lead tard. You couldn't point out where Obama lied so I fully expect your dumb azz to run when I ask you where Kerry lied as well.

Start running little tard.

Location hidden

#14748 Sep 6, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Kerry shows that he was a dumbass and voted for the Iraq invasion. It kinda proves my point. LOL
Kerry shows that bush LIED in the beginning, bringing Congress a false claim that Iraq was in possession of WMD's and were "an imminent threat to use when bush knew fully well that what he said was a complete lie.

When the TRUTH came out that bush lied his azz off, Kerry rightfully rescinded his support for the conflict.

The only point you proved is you are still an idiot.
ABCD1

Dallas, TX

#14749 Sep 6, 2013
Texas pride!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14751 Sep 6, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
More texatardish driver from the lead tard. You couldn't point out where Obama lied so I fully expect your dumb azz to run when I ask you where Kerry lied as well.
I don't have to "point out" anything. Try reading and researching for yourself, for a change. I agree with Putin. Kerry is a liar and Obama is an idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14752 Sep 6, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was already made you fool. Dimocrats voted for the Iraq invasion. Twist and spin all you want, you leftist freak.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14753 Sep 6, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to "point out" anything. Try reading and researching for yourself, for a change. I agree with Putin. Kerry is a liar and Obama is an idiot.
Doesn't it feel strange agreeing with Putin?

Right now I trust him more than Obama... and that's kinda scary.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14754 Sep 6, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it feel strange agreeing with Putin?
Right now I trust him more than Obama... and that's kinda scary.
I know. Obumbler is a joke as a President. Putin acts like a real leader, not like a community agitator who got into office by fraudulent means and is now in over his head.
Cheerios

North Richland Hills, TX

#14755 Sep 6, 2013
Confused
Registered voter

Zavalla, TX

#14756 Sep 7, 2013
Perry has been very helpful in getting emergency surgery for a family member of mine who was hurt on the job and needed surgery but the company did not have workers comp insurance and Health District would not help him. Wrote to Perry seeking aid and explained they were denied ever where they went. He pushed Texas Rehabilitation Services who had previously turned them down to get him in and get him help. He had the surgery and is among the grateful and happy to be working now and feeding the family. No, he did not suit the small business where he had been injured. All that would have done was put four other families out of work and close down the business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) 2 hr bigd1367 72
Any Women oilfield workers 10 hr justagirl83 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) 11 hr Mirage 110
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 11 hr babyface11 67
open relationship 21 hr bigd1367 1
Ashley Reyes Sat Mike 1
leo aka sherek Fri old friend 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]