Hondo, TX

#13398 Mar 26, 2013
test
Coward

United States

#13399 Mar 26, 2013
Augustus wrote:
Robert E Lee
Isn't he the coward who surrendered, after leading a dumb, weak army to try to keep slavery legal? I heard it wasn't even close, but my teacher told me the war was a tie.
Bigfoot

Houston, TX

#13400 Mar 26, 2013
Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he the coward who surrendered, after leading a dumb, weak army to try to keep slavery legal? I heard it wasn't even close, but my teacher told me the war was a tie.
Are we not slaves for the government today ?
zebulon

United States

#13401 Mar 26, 2013
Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are stupid! Don't know much about history? I bet you voted for Obama too!!! Hah. What a crock.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13402 Mar 26, 2013
test
mubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#13403 Mar 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Sometimes you get lucky
vote Putin
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13404 Mar 27, 2013
tetst
jason

Hondo, TX

#13406 Mar 27, 2013
test
LM McKee

Moreno Valley, CA

#13407 Mar 27, 2013
i support Gov Perry even though his ideas for the border are sketchy at best. By mere numbers, the nation of Mexico is overtaking the southwest and some say it is inevitable. With such large, repeat..huge, families, the expansion has ALREADY happened; the whole southwest needs to WAKE UP.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13408 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bad Breath, and Truth is might two of the biggest idiots on topix. I am white, I am American, and you two are beyond stupid.
Coyote

United States

#13409 Mar 27, 2013
I've been helping mexicans sneak in. I give them food and water, and use a scanner to find out where the border patrol and those minuteman pussees are. I knocked a minuteman's teeth out last week, and gave his boots and weapons to a mexican.

sledge

Ballwin, MO

#13410 Mar 27, 2013
Coyote wrote:
I've been helping mexicans sneak in. I give them food and water, and use a scanner to find out where the border patrol and those minuteman pussees are. I knocked a minuteman's teeth out last week, and gave his boots and weapons to a mexican.
Wait and see what I'm gonna give you!
sheriff

Ballwin, MO

#13411 Mar 27, 2013
Baldy Ewell
Jive Turkey

Ballwin, MO

#13412 Mar 27, 2013
Jimmy Crackcorn
Haha

Ballwin, MO

#13413 Mar 27, 2013
Lmfao
dipsticker

Azle, TX

#13414 Mar 27, 2013
talking to yourself all the time online (or off) is a sure sign of crazy... just sayin.

take yer meds dude.
borderwatcher

United States

#13415 Mar 28, 2013
Coyote wrote:
Thanks for the confession and be sure that it will be passed along to police, border patrols and minutemen who are not pussies. I haven't previously heard about this happening but I'm sure they will have information about a minuteman who was attacked and had his boots and weapons stolen and this thread can be tracked back to where it came from. The stole weapon will be the biggest concern. Problem solved. I'm so glad I happened upon this.
jack

Hondo, TX

#13418 Mar 28, 2013
test
Jive Turkey

Ballwin, MO

#13419 Mar 28, 2013
Testicle
JUST

Pasadena, TX

#13420 Mar 28, 2013
I REALLY DON'T KNOW

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 59 min brad 22,275
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 663
Cristina Espinoza Thu Girl 2
directional drilling Wed asking 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Wanting Aug 23 I know him 2
•••
•••
Odessa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••