Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12345 Dec 19, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It says thou shall have no other gods before me.
It does not confirm there are other gods.
It's just saying if you believe in other gods... you are wrong... I am the only god.
There is only ONE God, Nijoni... to argue otherwise is blasphemy according to your own doctrine!!
Wake up my darling little sweet princess... I am here to awaken you from your slumber and bring you to God.
(Is that better, is that how you want to be talked to?)
Darling dear... I sincerely fear... your words are unclear... your focus is muddled... and the ground you are standing on is giving way under your very feet.
Pathetic. If there were no other gods, why would GOd say this? Blasphemy indeed to attempt to convince people there is no evil or Satan and that all is God's will or comes from GOd. It is NOT all Good. As in it's all good man. No, it is not. If you have a loved one Murdered it is NOT all Good. God can bring good from evil but is not creating evil. Evil breeds amongst itself. You should know this above all others.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12347 Dec 19, 2012
Fed you will bring none but weak minded fools to anything. You are a liar and a false prophet who was ran out of La Porte, Texas for telling lies, and attempting to spread havoc in that town. You now hide your pathetic self some where in South Central LA, blowing smoke about how you are going to rise up and rid La Porte of all that you do not approve of. yeah, right, all you are going to do is hide out in LA get on a computer and run your ignorant head. You are nothing more than a gutless chump and a false prophet who tells lies.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12348 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Fed you will bring none but weak minded fools to anything. You are a liar and a false prophet who was ran out of La Porte, Texas for telling lies, and attempting to spread havoc in that town. You now hide your pathetic self some where in South Central LA, blowing smoke about how you are going to rise up and rid La Porte of all that you do not approve of. yeah, right, all you are going to do is hide out in LA get on a computer and run your ignorant head. You are nothing more than a gutless chump and a false prophet who tells lies.
Blah blah blah... how many times are you going to repeat this same crap???

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12349 Dec 19, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. If there were no other gods, why would GOd say this? Blasphemy indeed to attempt to convince people there is no evil or Satan and that all is God's will or comes from GOd. It is NOT all Good. As in it's all good man. No, it is not. If you have a loved one Murdered it is NOT all Good. God can bring good from evil but is not creating evil. Evil breeds amongst itself. You should know this above all others.
There is only one God, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12350 Dec 19, 2012
As long as you are on this forum dumbass. You don't like it, well that's just too damn bad, because I for one don't care what you like. You are nothing more than liar, pervert, false prophet and a punk ass chump that got his ass ran out of La Porte, Texas.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12351 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
As long as you are on this forum dumbass. You don't like it, well that's just too damn bad, because I for one don't care what you like. You are nothing more than liar, pervert, false prophet and a punk ass chump that got his ass ran out of La Porte, Texas.
Whatever, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12352 Dec 19, 2012
What ever; pi$$ you off false prophet?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12353 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
What ever; pi$$ you off false prophet?
STFU, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12354 Dec 19, 2012
NO! false prophet, and you can"t make me candyaSS of a false prophet.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12355 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
NO! false prophet, and you can"t make me candyaSS of a false prophet.
You think my a$$ is candy, Nijoni?

I guess now you want to lick it, huh?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12356 Dec 19, 2012
NO, you can just bend over stick your head between you legs and do that job yourself false prophet.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12357 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
NO, you can just bend over stick your head between you legs and do that job yourself false prophet.
I know you are, but what am I, Nijoni?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12358 Dec 19, 2012
A liar, a pervert, a coward, a false prophet, and in hiding(somewhere in South Cental LA). Getting confused are you. Make him stop, make him stop HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12359 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
A liar, a pervert, a coward, a false prophet, and in hiding(somewhere in South Cental LA). Getting confused are you. Make him stop, make him stop HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nah nah Najoni!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12360 Dec 19, 2012
Sooooooooooooo childish false prophet. What's the matter, script writters can't come up with material fast enough? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12361 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Sooooooooooooo childish false prophet. What's the matter, script writters can't come up with material fast enough? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah, you're the one to talk about new material, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12362 Dec 19, 2012
I do not need anything new to expose you O false prophet; not to mention the fact that I said nothing about new material, merely material dumba$$. HAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12364 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
I do not need anything new to expose you O false prophet; not to mention the fact that I said nothing about new material, merely material dumba$$. HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm rubber, you're glue... bounces off me sticks on you.

No backs infinity!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12365 Dec 19, 2012
I'm sure other people here would like something to read besides your childish taunts I've been humoring you wish.

Don't you have anything intelligent to say?

I mean... I know you can't hold your own in a debate about religion... so lets debate about something else.

You pick a subject.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12366 Dec 19, 2012
My childish taunts? Everything I say is intelligent, and you know nothing, and are unworthy of debate. If I were to pick a subject it would be about how to deal with liars and false prophets. However since you are unworthy of debate, I will just state a couple of facts. You are a liar who was ran out of La Porte, Texas because you simply can not play well with others, you are a pervert, you are a false prophet, and you are hiding out in South Central LA because you are afraid to go back to La Porte. Lastly, before you tell me to STFU, you need to know it does you no good, because it isn't going to happen. HAHAHAHAHA false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young girl needing help 12 hr elplayerdetexas 5
Looking for some one to give me my shots. Fri Jojo 1
anybody heard of an oil services company called... (Mar '14) Jun 23 Motor head 3
Lady's wanna chill at my crib (bored) Jun 23 Ana guna 2
Looking for someone who has planet fitness memb... Jun 22 Matt 1
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jun 18 Christinia 115
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 16 rhogan704 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages