Comments
11,041 - 11,060 of 17,890 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11979 Dec 5, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did claim this, when I pointed out a couple of his mis spellings. Just throwing it back at him. If he can dish it, he can surely take his own medicine? Or not.
I have not misspelled a word here in a long time... a typo slips past me every now and then... but for the amount of words I post in a day I'd say I'm doing a damn fine job, especially for a 9th grade drop out.

No, I admit when I misspell a word... it happens every now and then, but everything you have called a misspelling, is an obvious typo... I mean since they are obviously simple words and obviously I don't have any trouble spelling simple words.

Get a life.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11980 Dec 5, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did claim this, when I pointed out a couple of his mis spellings. Just throwing it back at him. If he can dish it, he can surely take his own medicine? Or not.
I was talking about the mind reading comment
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11981 Dec 5, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not misspelled a word here in a long time... a typo slips past me every now and then... but for the amount of words I post in a day I'd say I'm doing a damn fine job, especially for a 9th grade drop out.
No, I admit when I misspell a word... it happens every now and then, but everything you have called a misspelling, is an obvious typo... I mean since they are obviously simple words and obviously I don't have any trouble spelling simple words.
Get a life.
here we go again. You people just keep being funny. Why are we even on the forum? I think I'll go offline now

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11982 Dec 5, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
here we go again. You people just keep being funny. Why are we even on the forum? I think I'll go offline now
If you can't have fun... what is the point?

I'm having a ball every day of my life!
National Security

El Paso, TX

#11983 Dec 5, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't have fun... what is the point?
I'm having a ball every day of my life!
Do you know who is that person making death threats on "Snitches get Stiches" thread and the poster named Juan Garcia Debaca PhD

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11984 Dec 5, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the mind reading comment
??
National Security

El Paso, TX

#11985 Dec 5, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
??
I just pmed you and this message is urgent and confidential.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11986 Dec 5, 2012
National Security wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who is that person making death threats on "Snitches get Stiches" thread and the poster named Juan Garcia Debaca PhD
I have not seen the thread... post a link.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11987 Dec 5, 2012
National Security wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who is that person making death threats on "Snitches get Stiches" thread and the poster named Juan Garcia Debaca PhD
That's in the El Paso forum... this thread appears on all of the Texas forums.

Nope, have no idea who that person is, sorry.
Banjo Billy

El Paso, TX

#11988 Dec 5, 2012
National Security wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who is that person making death threats on "Snitches get Stiches" thread and the poster named Juan Garcia Debaca PhD
its probably your daddy
Banjo Billy

El Paso, TX

#11989 Dec 5, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in the El Paso forum... this thread appears on all of the Texas forums.
Nope, have no idea who that person is, sorry.
he knows who juan is , he is a boxer and he knows where he works out on saturdays , that guy is just to scared to confornt him mano a mano.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11991 Dec 5, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't have fun... what is the point?
I'm having a ball every day of my life!
You know I am not talking about the good funny.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11992 Dec 5, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't have fun... what is the point?
I'm having a ball every day of my life!
I am talking about when I have a good conversation on here sometimes, but then the thread is constantly turning into a piece of trash because "He said," "She said." If anyone is insulting anyone else on here, no one has to respond. We can ignore such posts. No one has to engage in "unintelligent debate" with the person starting one.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11993 Dec 5, 2012
National Security wrote:
<quoted text>
I just pmed you and this message is urgent and confidential.
Your PM makes no sense.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11994 Dec 5, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what so mamy whites have done, since the culture shock - they don't even act white anymore, with their lack of courage, morality, faith and self-worth. Now we have pedophiles, adulturers,homos and all that we never had, before integration with different races/cultures/religions.
I hear that in certain countries in Europe, they're quite tolerant of "home- Os." It wouldn't let me post that word again for some reason. Are you saying all these things are only true in countries with "culture shock"?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11995 Dec 5, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your PM makes no sense.
Tis the season for scams. Beware.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11996 Dec 5, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis the season for scams. Beware.
Yeah... that dude was "out there" anyway, I don't think I'd respond to a PM from him.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11997 Dec 5, 2012
Well, we all agree on that. No response other than what I posted here.
National Security telling me to not post my Dog Pick, something about Animal Abuse.....being linked to my funny Borzoi in his Harley ball cap?

If only our National Security issues were so ....
My dog is NO terrorist!!
He is in NO concentration camp or dog prison of any kind. I come highly recommended by the NBA National Borzoi Association....

so there..
britt

Victoria, TX

#11998 Dec 6, 2012
Please
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12007 Dec 7, 2012
Damn invasion you are a lieing, racist pig. My apology to the pigs. You say you are a Christian, that is a lie. Might as well add antisimitic to your character flaws. You like the Europian white so much hop the next plane and get there, you will find your point of view dosn't fit over there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr fubar 22,308
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 770
just asking! 5 hr just_asking123 1
Jake Bryant smoking Dope on Drilling Rig 15 hr Wow Wee 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
any hot ladies in midland? Fri COBRA_Attacks 1
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••