Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Odessa Forum

Comments (Page 534)

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of16,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

To have faith that Mankind is the answer is INSANITY!

Only the Really, Really Smart ones???

Think of the Insanity of this Supremacist View!
Joseph Tyson

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Texans Wake Up! If you want the same crap that folks are fleeing from in California and New York (I fled the cesspool that is New York) just go ahead and vote Dem.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Texan wrote:
Go back and read what you have posted, and explain to yourself why anyone should take you seriously. There is no way a logical person can read what you post and not come away thinking you are anything more than an egomaniac. Belive me when I tell you it is almst impossible not to just say BS, and I am really trying.
It's not ego... it's a combination of confidence and love.

I have an unshakable, solid foundation of real world experience... I've been there, done that.

That is all you are perceiving.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

Believe it or not. You have nada- no evidence your way is absolute.
And YOU do?

I certainly can logically deduct from the evidence that surrounds me... from my daily interactions with life... that my perception of God is spot on.

That's all the evidence I need.

If you're waiting for someone to provided you documented evidence of God... you're going to fail the test.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
To have faith that Mankind is the answer is INSANITY!
Only the Really, Really Smart ones???
Think of the Insanity of this Supremacist View!
What are you babbling about now????

I'v no idea where you got this stuff from, but it wasn't from me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
You boys seem very certain of the moronic bullshit you're spewing.
Go back to playing with your Obama sex doll and let others have a discussion of their own choosing.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to playing with your Obama sex doll and let others have a discussion of their own choosing.
Come on, Deviant. Don't you have anything to contribute to this fascinating discussion?

I think your boy Heavy Fed realized he was God when he was praying one day and discovered he was talking to himself.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>

I think your boy Heavy Fed realized he was God when he was praying one day and discovered he was talking to himself.
That would be freaky!

LOL
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Alright Fed, if you do not believe the Bible is the Word of God, where did you learn about Him? Where did the person who taught you learn about Him? We are not born knowing how to speak, read, write, make our clothes, or cook our own food. Everything we know someone teaches us. And please do not tell me that you were born all wise and knowing.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
Alright Fed, if you do not believe the Bible is the Word of God, where did you learn about Him? Where did the person who taught you learn about Him? We are not born knowing how to speak, read, write, make our clothes, or cook our own food. Everything we know someone teaches us. And please do not tell me that you were born all wise and knowing.
Well, considering that I quit paying attention to my teachers in 6th grade because I knew they were trying to get me to conform... and that I was self educated, or... and I let God educate me by directing my moments throughout this world...

I'd say God and experience taught me most everything I know... naturally.

I refused to go to church as a child... so I did not learn about God in a church.

Yeah, I'd say I was born with the rest.

Sorry, but it's the truth.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I really didn't want this to happen, I wanted to have a civil discission with you, but alas you are full of shit, and your lies are totally unacceptable.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
I really didn't want this to happen, I wanted to have a civil discission with you, but alas you are full of shit, and your lies are totally unacceptable.
It is YOU who refuses to have the civil discourse, you keep calling me a liar and saying I am crazy.

Show me one place where I have lied to you or deceived you... show me one lie I have shared with you... I will delete my account and never post again.

All I am doing is sharing my truth with you... and MY truth is nothing I have learned from anyone else.

I have striven my whole life to be unlike anyone else... I refused to let my mind be influenced by someone I did not like or approve of.

You could go back as far as you want to in my school records.

My teachers and I began butting heads as early as first grade... I can remembering rebelling and not turning in my daily work... because I did not want the teacher judging me.

I NEVER did a lick of homework... missed more school than I ever attended... but I always was passed along to the next grade just based on my test scores.

That was until I got to High School and test scores were not longer enough.

Even then though... I did well in the few classes I did participate in because I respected the teacher... regardless of the subject.

I decided early on... if I did not like who the person was... and I did not want to emulate them... I refused to be influenced by them.

I had quite an eventful childhood... went to at least 30 different schools by the time I was in junior high.

I toured with my step-fathers band, Christopher Cross... and met quite a few amazing people who fertilized my young mind.

By the time I was 12... I was throwing kilos of cocaine and marijuana out of a plane with my mothers new boyfriend... the biggest cocaine and marijuana smuggler in Texas during the early 80's.

I saw the horrible effect cocaine had on my mother and her friends first hand... and that was during the Nancy Reagan just say "No" era... so I became very anti-drug.

When I moved back with my father... I joined Police Explorers... and when I told them about what I had been involved in... they introduced me to the Feds.

I worked with them to bust my mothers boyfriend and his entire operation... and in the process was responsible for the arrest of a corrupt Mexican general who was assisting him.

I was hooked on the cloak and dagger stuff... and from there on styled myself as a modern day Lone Ranger.

Then... I called myself, "Sky Cameron, adventurer of the wild frontier."

That was long before I became Heavy Fed.

So, do you think I am just making this all up as I go along???

If we are going to continue to communicate though, you've got to stop with the personal attacks.

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

You may call it a personal attack if you so choose, but you constantly say that which is untrue, a falsehood, a whopper, a windy, lies, and doing so makes you a liar.The only further communication that I will have you untill you discover the truth will be to constantly remind you that you are an egotistical liar. Sorry but I really did attempt to treat you with respect and you repaid that attempt with more bullshit than I am able to stomach. Attention world Heavy Fed is nothing more than egotistical liar.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
You may call it a personal attack if you so choose, but you constantly say that which is untrue, a falsehood, a whopper, a windy, lies, and doing so makes you a liar.The only further communication that I will have you untill you discover the truth will be to constantly remind you that you are an egotistical liar. Sorry but I really did attempt to treat you with respect and you repaid that attempt with more bullshit than I am able to stomach. Attention world Heavy Fed is nothing more than egotistical liar.
I guess I was right about you the first time... you're just a troll... you have a closed mind and are not accepting any truth.

I tried.

Honestly... I tried to reach you.

It easy for you to dismiss everything I have shared as a lie... because you set out looking for a lie.

I did not lie or deceive you even once.

Perhaps someone less closed minded would like to take up this debate... where, Texan gave up?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Not once, every post was a lie, it is all you really know how to do. You lie to the readers on topix, you lie to yourself, and even worse you lie to God. I haven't given up, I will call you for the egotistical liar that you are. I will not call you a troll, an a$$hole, or a piece of s--t; only an egotistical liar, as that is exactly what you are. It is sad that someone like you can tell a lie so often that they believe that lie, and can't see beyond it. So live that lie and know that anyone other than a complete fool can see through you as easily as a freshly cleaned window

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Not once, every post was a lie, it is all you really know how to do. You lie to the readers on topix, you lie to yourself, and even worse you lie to God. I haven't given up, I will call you for the egotistical liar that you are. I will not call you a troll, an a$$hole, or a piece of s--t; only an egotistical liar, as that is exactly what you are. It is sad that someone like you can tell a lie so often that they believe that lie, and can't see beyond it. So live that lie and know that anyone other than a complete fool can see through you as easily as a freshly cleaned window
LOL

I beat you.

I bested you in a debate about religion... shared more truth with you than you have ever heard from a single person... painted you in a corner about your beliefs... and you quiver in there like a child insisting I must be a liar... because if everything I have just shared with you is true... the whole of the rest of your life must be a lie.

Wake up.

Look around you.

Your Government lies to you.

Your education system lies to you.

The media lies to you.

BUT... I have never lied to you.

NOW... my beliefs on religion may not be fact... but they certainly sound more plausible than anyone else's... and every experience I have ever had... backs up everything I think and know about God.

I did not learn of him from someone else... I did not learn of him from a book... I learned from him first hand.

I had no idea what he was up to when he first began directing me... and I resisted him for many years.

Every experience I have ever had, good or bad... had purpose.

That purpose was to guide, influence and build my thoughts... mold my mind so that it might better perceive and understand God... so that I might share him with you.

I can see clearly God's hand in every single day of my life.

I see him wherever I go... whatever I do... I even see him here... in you... in me... and in every reader on this forum.

He moves within all of us.

He loves and cares for all of us.

He is... all of us.

Call me a liar... say that I am crazy all you wish... you might even succeed in getting under my skin a bit... if that is what you are after, Texan... but that will never change the fact... that I love you and every other living thing on this planet... just as much as I love myself.

Four years ago... I came up with a plan to remove the corruption that has overtaken my hometown... save it... and by saving it take the first step towards saving the world.

I say I came up with the plan... but really it was given to me by God.

I'm just now starting my fifth year... I've sued and defeated the Port of Houston, defeated the City of La Porte in five consecutive city citations and two lawsuits they filed against me... all while serving as my own attorney.

In those four years I have asked for the resignations... of the Mayor, the City Manager, two City Councilmen and the Chief of Police.

The Chief of Police is the only one who has not yet resigned... but he will... very soon.

God gives me everything I need... he provides me with my education... and has laid out a plan for me.

Remember, I dropped out of school and never completed the 9th grade.

Do I SOUND like a 9th grade dropout???

Or do I sound like someone who is influenced by an unseen positive force?????

Read my website again... this time with an open mind... reflect back on what I have shared with you here.

Pray and ask God for guidance.

After you have done that... come back and reply to this post.

www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

You have bested no one, you have told lie upon lie, and merely added yourself to the list of liars you mentioned. I will not read your website, nor do I share in any of your delusional BS. As to Prayer and asking for guidence from God, I had no need of your advise on that. The world has been full of false prophets from time out of mind, now I will add you to that list. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior many years ago, and that is where I will place my faith. What you are selling I ain't buying. So false prophet continue with your lies and Satans work, insist that God is both good and evil see where it takes you. Hell and eternal damnation would be a very good bet. I merely would hope you see the error of your ways before it is too late. May God for give you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
You have bested no one, you have told lie upon lie, and merely added yourself to the list of liars you mentioned. I will not read your website, nor do I share in any of your delusional BS. As to Prayer and asking for guidence from God, I had no need of your advise on that. The world has been full of false prophets from time out of mind, now I will add you to that list. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior many years ago, and that is where I will place my faith. What you are selling I ain't buying. So false prophet continue with your lies and Satans work, insist that God is both good and evil see where it takes you. Hell and eternal damnation would be a very good bet. I merely would hope you see the error of your ways before it is too late. May God for give you.
So be it... I can only give you the water of truth... and can't make you drink.

I have other souls to save.

Try being more like your savior... and treat and love others as he loves them.

I love God, you love God... he loves us both... so in turn I must love you as much as I love myself... or I am lying to God.

Better to be called a liar and shunned by you... than for me to lie to and shun God.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

O False prophet don't waste your time, you are not the first to try this angle and in all probability you will not be the last.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it... I can only give you the water of truth... and can't make you drink.
I have other souls to save.
Try being more like your savior... and treat and love others as he loves them.
I love God, you love God... he loves us both... so in turn I must love you as much as I love myself... or I am lying to God.
Better to be called a liar and shunned by you... than for me to lie to and shun God.
False Prophet.....one who places themself above God, as a god.
A worshipper of intellect in your case. You have no answer for the brain injury or brain cancer that may ensue. Your mind can not save you then. Not that it is now, you are simply decieved in self consumption. Taking credit for things of which you had no part in.

Long ways up there, perhaps a Posturpedic mattress for your epic fall?

Y'shua died for you and your sins as well. Accept it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of16,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Odessa Forum right now

Search the Odessa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr barefoot2626 20,998
Peyote Tue Anonymous 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Mon cast your vote 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••