Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Odessa Forum

Comments (Page 528)

Showing posts 10,541 - 10,560 of16,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

test
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

test
Dee

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

That's a good question

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to prove it, if you are too lazy to look it up?
I told you what to google - who owns American wealth, by race.
It would just singe your ass, if whites were found right, wouldn't it? Anti-white, is what you are.
What you are forgetting: this country was built by whites, for whites, in a Christian mindset.
How is it that you are telling these white people that they have no right to what we inherited?
How is it that, you are telling people in their own country, that they don't belong and that they don't matter, over invading foreigners?
Are you stupid, lying, manipulative, or what?
Hypocrite as well as Supremacist. Goes hand in hand with your white Imperialism. You really got it goin on, all the way to Hades.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Neither a fart nor fossilzed, and you Damned invasion still haven't been to school or you wouldn't be so F>in ignorant, or probably not alive either. Some black, brown, or maybe purple racist probably would have killed your ignorant racist a$$ by now. Then again maybe you are too chickenshit to spew your crap any where but on topix. And Heavy Fed glad to see your ignorant un-American a$$ hasn't gotten any more informed; still unable to blind us with brilliance, and still trying top baffle us with your stinking bullshit. Nothing will change the fact that you are the two most ignorant people on the planet.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Texan wrote:
Neither a fart nor fossilzed, and you Damned invasion still haven't been to school or you wouldn't be so F>in ignorant, or probably not alive either. Some black, brown, or maybe purple racist probably would have killed your ignorant racist a$$ by now. Then again maybe you are too chickenshit to spew your crap any where but on topix. And Heavy Fed glad to see your ignorant un-American a$$ hasn't gotten any more informed; still unable to blind us with brilliance, and still trying top baffle us with your stinking bullshit. Nothing will change the fact that you are the two most ignorant people on the planet.
Yep... you just proved you're nothing but a troll.

Thanks... I won't waste another second on you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Hey Moe! Better a troll than a Heavy Fed. Bye dumba$$.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Cain murdered Abel, his brother, out of jealousy. God put the mark on Cain so that he would not be killed.
Nijoni is a black Indian so, I show that she bears the same mark.
I am of Abel, who did not kill but, was killed by blackness.
Anyway you look at it, blacks are of murderers.
You are of your father, Lucifer. And lying about my race to further your agenda just shows how weak that agenda is.
Lies and genocides, just like Satan.
On a level field, you lose. Evidenced by your loser Rasicm. You are inferior and have to pound on your chest.
"the Truth will set you free"...you are a mockery of a CHristian.
Spreading your lies and inferiority will not make your race strong.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get over our need to belong in a white man's world.
You are an Indian, you care about your fellow Indians. You want what's best for them, even if others don't like it.
I am no different. I want what's best for my people and I don't want to make room in my race, for other races. You now what has really started this hostility among races in America? It's the invasion of foreign immigrants. Even 6 years ago, I never thought about race. When the immigrants came here like brown on mud, an issue arose.
I willl continue to be anti non-white, until my people are secure.
Even you, can you say that you hated whites so much, before immigration?
Blame our racial trouble where it's due - on immigration.
You need to get over YOUR desire to be on top of all others. "Our" desire? We have nothing in common.
I believe in the Jewish Scriptures, you believe in the WHite Euro Christianity that makes you feel Supreme. You are not.
You are simply a weak Liar attempting to justify your crimes of racism.
Claiming a Nation that God did not give to whites. Wiping out all others in your greed. Not a gospel of Christ, a gospel of Imperialism for one as you, too dumb and full of yourself to see truth.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

All men are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights. It does say ALL MEN and NO WHERE does it mention a color not White, Black, Brown, Red, or Yellow. Hell it doesn't even mention PURPLE. And these words were written by our founding fathers White men all. Damn invasion will have some reason to dispute this I am sure, but then what do you expect from one of The Three Stooges?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider the preservation of my race to be "racist".
If not for other races being in my country, diluting my race, it would not be an issue.
Racism is necessary, to protect your race. And, I don't feel we owe these guilters anything. We have given them everything that anyone could hope for, more than you or I could ever get.. The "victims" are living for free, because you feel guilty.
I never owned a slave - did you?
I never lynched anyone - did you?
And, I've never even met an Indian, let alone, killed any of them.
Why should we feel guilty and, why should we continue to bend over for penetration to these liars and users, endlessly? We can never give enough to satisfy them. If you keep trying, you are the loser.
They are using you, Fed. And, you're letting them do it.
End the guilt and get real.
I understand that you never owned a slave, lynched anyone, or killed an "Indian." I also have no proof of Nijoni being like Cain. If you think that she is related to Cain somehow, and you are somehow related to people who owned slaves, or did the things mentioned above, there is no difference between the false guilt which you mentioned is given to you, and the false guilt you give her race in general when comparing her to someone so ancient. This is the one example I choose right now to use, of all the things you've said, definitely one that I disagree with.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Texan wrote:
Hey Moe! Better a troll than a Heavy Fed. Bye dumba$$.
Proverbs 12:16 "Fools quickly show that they are upset, but the wise ignore insults." When I found this yesterday I was pleased. I had been trying to tell you and Fed for a while this same thing. Of course, it may be a discredit in some people's eyes, that this comes from the Bible
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Panthers and La Raza are the equivalent to the white's KKK.
Difference is, it's okay to be racist and supremist, as long as you aren't white.
Same type of groups, but with a double-standard.
I do not know anyone who has told me that they support these groups. I think most people have a problem with all of them

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

none of the above
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Enlightened Observations wrote:
none of the above
huh?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 12:16 "Fools quickly show that they are upset, but the wise ignore insults."
Which is why I am choosing to ignore a certain someone... they lack a clear defined path and seem far too willing to alter course to inflict injury as was evidenced by a post above thus identifying it as a troll.

It need not be named, refereed or addressed further and should be left to wither on the vine.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooo hooo!!!
Four more years!!!!
Imbeciles.
It is actually embarrassing to live in a society that is deemed illiterate by a communist rag like Pravda. They are telling the truth that our U Ass lame stream media won't.

----------"-Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."
----------

Read the whole thing here.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually embarrassing to live in a society that is deemed illiterate by a communist rag like Pravda. They are telling the truth that our U Ass lame stream media won't.
----------"-Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."
----------
Read the whole thing here.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/1...
More truth than you will get from our media.

Oh, my... how far must we follow down this dark and dreary path of destruction, deceit, deception and distraction?

What is going on in America when truth comes from Russia that the US media dare not print?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It need not be named, refereed or addressed further and should be left to wither on the vine.
oh boo
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
More truth than you will get from our media.
Oh, my... how far must we follow down this dark and dreary path of destruction, deceit, deception and distraction?
What is going on in America when truth comes from Russia that the US media dare not print?
Yeah, I never thought the day would come that I'd think Russia's foreign policy is more correct than America's and their media is more honest than
ours.

I think that far worse is yet to come, judging by the increasing violent activities in Houston alone. Here is todays carnage report.

http://www.click2houston.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,541 - 10,560 of16,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get that college cred 5 hr This dude 2
Odessa College Graduates (May '13) 5 hr Yeya 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr why 20,388
Come see me Odessa men.... 10 hr anna 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Wild flowers 466
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 17 why 633
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Apr 17 Hey 678
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE