Missing Persons Alert Issued for 11-Y...

Missing Persons Alert Issued for 11-Year-Old Odessa Girl

There are 10 comments on the KOSA story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Missing Persons Alert Issued for 11-Year-Old Odessa Girl. In it, KOSA reports that:

Missing Persons Alert Issued for 11-Year-Old Odessa Girl 12/11/09 Eddie Garcia CBS 7 News December 11, 2009 Odessa, Texas - A missing persons alert has been issued for an 11-year-old Odessa girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

DAVID

Medicine Hat, Canada

#1 Dec 12, 2009
This girl MAY BE WITH JAMIE FOREMAN / TISDALE OWNER OF WILSONS CORNER OR DONNA ESPALARGAS OF PLESENT FARMS THEY ARE BOTH GOOD FRENDS WITH THE GIRL AND HER FATHER
annmarie grondahl

Odessa, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2009
im so sad this girl is in my class andrea sawyer we call her andi and she was a really good person she was always honest :(
alyssa rushing

Woodway, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2009
i know her- shes in my class. i hope shes found. i've been worried about her! im sad this happend
clarissa

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 1, 2010
I know her shes in my class even thought i never knew her she was a sort of good friend so cops u better found her she really dosent desever this nobody does.
clarissa madrid

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2010
alyssa rushing wrote:
i know her- shes in my class. i hope shes found. i've been worried about her! im sad this happend
that right
clarissa madrid

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 1, 2010
annmarie grondahl wrote:
im so sad this girl is in my class andrea sawyer we call her andi and she was a really good person she was always honest :(
kool of u 2 post this
wondering

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2010
has she been found or are they still looking for her. i hardly read the paper, i see the news on web. has she been found yet?
kodee

Odessa, TX

#8 Feb 3, 2010
not sure wat 2 say
wondering

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2010
you dont know if shes been found?
andrea sawyer

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2013
wondering wrote:
has she been found or are they still looking for her. i hardly read the paper, i see the news on web. has she been found yet?
Yes I have been found lol I'm very happy with my mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaraly Acosta 6 hr Curious 1
Megan Dosier (Mar '17) Dec 5 Pleeeeaaasse 5
Best Dna Lawyer? Dec 3 country 1
Easy money Nov 28 Bloodrain3x 1
Looking for synthetic urine Nov 27 High as hell 1
Abner Gumfory (May '16) Nov 26 Cassandra gumfory 5
young blonde girl from cassidys sub (Oct '15) Nov 25 From the Hills 2

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance