please help

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2013
I've been raped n stayed pregnant . I don't want this baby can anyone tell me of something I can take to miscarry please. With out doctors help

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Do you know the animal that did this? How about reporting him to police? As for the baby, there's millions of caring families that would adopt your child. There's help out there, just stop being afraid.

Odessa, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Surrender your child for adoption. It's not the child's fault and the fact that you conceived after one time signifies that the child is meant to be. He may have a purpose in this world that is bigger than this. You will go thru the pain of saying goodbye for now but it will never be as bad as the pain of killing it and saying goodbye forever....and potentially damaging your body. Call Marywood in Austin or Birthright in Odessa. They can help you.

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2014
you may not want your child but its not the babys fault. Adopation is the best for ur rapiest u need to report it before he rapes someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaraly Acosta 15 hr Curious 3
Loud Jan 20 TrewRLGN 1
Robert Saenz Jan 19 Sad but true 1
Female dtf to meet in person somewhere right now Jan 17 Lilian 2
iso suger mama or milf who is dtf no strings at... Jan 17 Sweet Life 3
Looking for crystal/hard Jan 17 Wow 2
Arcelia Navarrete Jan 15 J6117zs 5

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages