Steve Villanueva - About Us News Stor...

Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | Washington

There are 118 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Steve Villanueva - About Us News Story - WRC | Washington. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Steve Villanueva is a meteorologist with News4's Weather Plus team . His forecasts can be seen on the weekend editions of News4 Today , News4 at 6 and News4 at 11 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
William D Henderson

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2008
Dear Mr. Villanueava,

I found the comment you made on March 2nd at the 8:00am hour was very homophobic. When your voice increased many octaves and you made very expressive hand jesters and then you stated “I like girls" - was very inappropriate. I felt that you were attempting to defend your manhood; and implying that men who have high voices and use expressive hand jesters are effeminate. In the future, please refrain from making homophobic remarks towards gay people. You were hired to report the weather and not give commentary on your manhood or stereotypical remarks about gay people.

Sincerely,

William D Henderson

p.s. I sent my comments to your manager so they will know how you disrespected a group of audience by your disgusting remarks.
Jack

Washington, DC

#3 Jun 7, 2008
Funny, I thought that Steve Villanueva was gay. Are you sure he said that he liked girls?
latina and proud

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2008
how about pronouncing your last name the way it's supposed to be pronounced and not the way gringos pronounce it? stop being a self-hating latino, my brotha...
Bruno Kirbey

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2008
Homosexuals need to go back to their closets now!
Rick Schlauch

Rockville, MD

#6 May 25, 2009
If you would drink some Rick Schlauch Beer and Chips, you would not be gay anymore!!!
SPBB Burkart

Rockville, MD

#7 May 25, 2009
My name is Stiffening Cocklees John Burkart, and I dont care if you are gay or not, your forecasts are very accurate.
Russ Beck

AOL

#8 Jun 13, 2009
Hey Cocklees, are you from McNamara 69???
Cocklees P Burkart

AOL

#9 Jun 21, 2009
Mind your manners, Beck!!
Bruno Sammartino

AOL

#10 Jun 24, 2009
Hey Bruno Kirbey, I will whip your ass, I am the champ, not you!!
Big Jim Ward

Rockville, MD

#11 Jun 28, 2009
Hey Sammartino, get stuffed!!!
Mike Khoury

AOL

#12 Jul 11, 2009
Blast all you guys. You gerbronis dont know what you are talking about. I am the KING!!!!
Linda Shook

AOL

#13 Jul 24, 2009
I will whip all your asses so come get some in Morgantown, WV!!!
Rick Schlauch

AOL

#14 Jul 24, 2009
Darn all you idiots, Rick Schlauch Beer and Chips is the way to go!!!80
Mike Khoury

AOL

#15 Jul 26, 2009
Shudup, Schlauch. Look at some of my matches at Youtube and see what I will do to you if I see you!!!
Bruno Sammartino

AOL

#16 Jul 26, 2009
Hey Khoury, I will crush your neck and flatten your biceps if I ever see you over at WWE Headquarters. How dare you insult me, you bastard!!!
Fatso Belich

AOL

#17 Jul 26, 2009
Hey Sammartino, shut the hell up!!! I will beat both you and that idiot Mike Khoury with all his illegal cars and stupid illegal side jobs and faking like he is a cop!!! I am up to 400 lbs, Id like to see him pick me up!!!
Kniger Monochia

AOL

#18 Jul 26, 2009
I will beat all you guys in a 1 fall match at Balitmore Civic Center in September. Shut up Belich. And who is that idiot Cocklees P Burkart???
Gene Hinson

Rockville, MD

#19 Jul 26, 2009
Hey Monochia, I used to wrestle as Bull Gene Biceps, and I will split you in half just like Butter, you cocklee prick. Let me get ahold of you and not even Sammartino can stop me!!!
Jack Offerson

Rockville, MD

#20 Jul 26, 2009
Listen, Fatso Belich, I will destroy you in a one on one match at the Boston Gardens this fall. You big fat gerbroni penis headed cocklee type dozer fat bastart!!!
Powerful Matt Bornstein

Rockville, MD

#21 Jul 26, 2009
You know, Ive destroyed them all, and I will annailate all you guys if you keep this bull gagger up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jul 15 brooklyn14 118
New Officer Jul 12 Computor 1
Looking for Micaela Jul 3 Bobby 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 28 towen 21
Abner Gumfory Jun 28 jmda wmd 2
News Odessa Family Reacts to Apparent Murder-Suicide (Oct '08) Jun 28 adavila89 13
Young girl needing help Jun 28 Brandon 6

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages