Oscar Guzman Actions
An angry Father

Norcross, GA

#1 May 17, 2008
I am currently BANNED from Crockett Jr. High for over expressing my feelings, due to the fact Mr.Lujan and Mr. Guzman refused to give me information about my son who was sent home for an incident that had happened in school.
IT DONT MATTER

Cottonwood, AZ

#2 May 18, 2008
I HOPE GUZMAN LEAVES
freedom88

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2008
I have a question if he had to use force like he did was it because the youth was struggling with him? Because most kids if they are approached by a authority figure in school stop because they are under authority. Not continue to do what they want.
If the youth was wrong in what he did and the parents continue to say the authority was wrong then the youth will think he can do anything and the parents will always defend him no matter what.
But if the youth did everything that he should have done then the parents should back him up completely but remember that any acts that they take will be an example to the youth that they are raising including all of his friends and every other youth that has followed this story since the very beginning.
Take a stand yes but do it for the truth not for pride.
A former student

Belton, TX

#4 May 24, 2014
He is an amazing vice principal .That treats everyone with the respect that they deserve .And is amazing with all of us .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jun 21 Princess27 142
Prostitutes Jun 18 Sondra 2
PIRI Calls for New WH Policy: Unfair Trade End... Jun 16 Robert Johnson 1
The Shrimp Boat (Jan '09) Jun 12 Jim Seifert 7
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 11 Munam cheema 65
Chasity Brashier Jun 11 hmm 8
Former odessan got 35 yrs for intoxicated vehic... (Dec '15) Jun 10 Odtx 7

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages