Black Gold??
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Carrizo Springs, TX

#67 Sep 11, 2013
shygurl wrote:
I know freddie...the tool pusher...hes very real...very sweet guy...always in them overalls...
His house burned down a few years ago.
Itiswhatitis

Midland, TX

#68 Oct 17, 2013
Sad to say but it's half and half .. I've lived here all my life and I know all of them except Cheston. I went to school w the Wheelers and I grew up with Mitch .. Peggy the landlord that is Rene Moore and she was at the time with Brandon .. Oh and by the way Brandon is cake boy that needs to go somewhere !! He hangs n Riley's now he thinks he's a biker .. Lol
SouthTexasDrilli ng

United States

#70 Dec 20, 2013
Real roughnecks r from south texas
RoLo

Dallas, TX

#71 Dec 20, 2013
Rockhound72 wrote:
<quoted text>
"LIAR"
whacked0ne

Murfreesboro, NC

#72 Feb 19, 2014
I totally agree with YeahISaidIt, the first season was the best one, but they are entertaining to watch. And i'd bang Peggy to chill her a$$ out.
Pason Hand

Cedar Park, TX

#73 Mar 5, 2014
Jason wrote:
Considering the pason screen is alway blank in the pushers office they are not really drilling and its all a load of shit that makes the oil field look like a joke and makes TX look worse than it is.
Agreed. Also no rig hand ever says "go look at the pason" wtf is that? I like the show but I know its fake. I've been to the rig! BTW Totco sux!!!!
hmmm

Monahans, TX

#74 May 12, 2014
I personally know one of the bosses from that show and it was real. Was told that brandon and cheston were 2 guys with hot bodies and bad attitudes. They dont care about anyone but their selves and they are very arrogant. Some of that stuff you see on tv may be fake....but those guys really did work for big dog. Only thing about that show I didnt like was them constantly showing the guys out partying. It was a cool show but it could have left alot of the partying out
Kun Aguero

Sale, UK

#75 May 14, 2014
I'm from Great Britain and assume the health and safety laws are very similar in the USA? Come on a fucking dog on an oil rig? Wouldn't they all wear big dog overalls too? Brandon & Cheston are what we call Sted Heads(steroid abuser) in England. They are usually insecure people and bulk up to compensate for some inadequate aspect of their life and are usually soft as shit!! Why has tank got Irish Pride tattoo on his back? Them bare knuckle gypsy fighters in Ireland would laugh at him!!
Kun Aguero

Sale, UK

#76 May 14, 2014
Rockhound72 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does look genuine that Freddy geezer! Looks like he stinks too! But I bet he's a sound guy? Did anybody die in the fire?
lepi

Belgrade, Serbia

#77 Oct 13, 2014
I am a petroleum engineering student, everything in this show seems fake to me. They never cement the wells (very strange) and putting the casings, they dont do mudlogging even for a wildcat. It looks like they are not drilling at all. If someone with more knowledge can tell me am i right. And if I am not right, how is posible that all the wells are without a casing and muddlogging *except one time they put one line of casing.
mad aussie

Australia

#78 Dec 18, 2014
Tim wrote:
Brandon is the only reason anyone watches the show ! He's a big bunch of testosterone, with a hot body, I think deep down he's a big teddy bear, he seems like he's never had anyone truly love him & take care of him, if he was my man I'd take care of him , in all ways especially sexually ! Who could or would say no to him....... Biggest stud on TV !!!!!!!
u donutmaker
bigd1367

Midland, TX

#79 Dec 28, 2014
Black Gold Fan wrote:
I was told on the other forum (about Brandon Watson from the show) that Cheston McElhaney is an "actor", but I don't know? I know he's orignally from Iraan, TX. He has a website called gocheston.com . I looked it up, it's interesting! I also heard that "Peggy" from the show is actually an actress named Rene that's engaged to Brandon. Who knows? All I know is I LOVE BLACK GOLD!!!:)
Not actors the both work for savana drilli.g now. I use to random drug test those guys
Kyls

Melbourne, Australia

#80 Feb 12, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
me 2!
me too!!
thesource

Midland, TX

#82 Feb 27, 2015
Black Gold Fan wrote:
I was told on the other forum (about Brandon Watson from the show) that Cheston McElhaney is an "actor", but I don't know? I know he's orignally from Iraan, TX. He has a website called gocheston.com . I looked it up, it's interesting! I also heard that "Peggy" from the show is actually an actress named Rene that's engaged to Brandon. Who knows? All I know is I LOVE BLACK GOLD!!!:)
THE SHOW IS REAL CHESTON IS NOT AN ACTOR AND YES BRANDON AND RENE ARE TOGETHER!! THEY LIAVE IN SAN ANTONIO NOW AND IM TOLD THAT BRANDON AND RENE'S BROTHER OWN A COMPLETIONS COMPANY NOW. THEY ARE DOING WELL.
Chavez

Houston, TX

#84 Oct 25, 2015
beau wrote:
Its fake, any OSHA inspector or rig inspector would have shut it down, they don't follow any safety regs
That was back 2 or 3 years ago, I worked on an oil rig and we could still do shit like that and it wasn't Osha approved but it wasn't a big deal either, like back then you Juss show up and go to work, now you gotta do classes and a bunch of other bullshit
Chess not checkers

Dexter, GA

#85 Jan 17, 2016
I have known many Brandons in my lifetime. Very few change and make it but good for the ones who do.. The rest end up in the cemetery or in and out of prison. The more stubborn they are the uglier the outcome.
Grain o salt

Dudley, GA

#87 Aug 22, 2016
These shows are months of filming edited to 30 minutes and if drama is missing drama is created. They are in it to make money not present facts. The show is 50 50. Many situations are created to keep it interesting. If they didnt who would watch ? That is any reality tv show. Believe that.
Grain o salt

Dudley, GA

#88 Aug 22, 2016
As for the Tank scene. Did he get ktfo ? Most certainly did but that is exactly why the film crew sat in this bar for endless hours You can follow ANY group of drinkers around and you will sooner or later have a fight Not IF just WHEN- Guaranteed. The "stalking" lol of Cheston was the pure tv BULLSHIT. Beer and fights go hand in hand. Liquor and shootings and stabbings and deaths go hand in hand. Beer too in many cases Liquid panty remover to any ladys who are that naive. Liquid courage for bar room brawlers. Dont believe for 1 second Cheston cant get ktfo also. If you look you will always find another man ready willing and able to beat your ass to sleep or send you to badass heaven for fuckin with him. That is life, anywhere you go.
. I worked in that same area with Warton Drilling years ago. For years the oil business went to shit and everybody went bankrupt. Glad to see its back for the locals. They are not afraid of hard work I assure you.
Bignate08

Shawnee, OK

#89 Jan 12, 2017
Txmike wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to spell or are all Oklahomans retarded like you
We just know what the hell we're doing in Oklahoma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's down to drink right now. 21 hr new guy 1
Looking for a girl to take my virginity (Jan '13) Nov 12 Anonymous 19
Any ladies dtf right now (Oct '13) Nov 5 Looking 6
lookin for molly Nov 5 Daisy 1
Wendy Nov 1 2ttito 1
M4w Oct 31 Ild432 1
Any women wanna Play Oct 31 Ild432 1

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance