Jason

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Considering the pason screen is alway blank in the pushers office they are not really drilling and its all a load of shit that makes the oil field look like a joke and makes TX look worse than it is.
SPIDERMAN

Red Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Real oilfield wrote:
I've been in the oilfield for 15yrs, everything that happens on camera is fake. It's an entertaining show for people who don't know any better. If you look close in some of the camera shots you can see the actual rig crew in the background instructing the actors. Any "real oilfield" guys can vouch if anything happens (like Brandon blowing up or the massive safety violations) the oil company would be shut down immediately!! You can't pull that kind of BS on real oil rigs ANYWHERE. Even for mom and companies like big dog drilling.
YOUR DAMN right they would shut that rig down in a heart beat there a bunch dumb ASSES.......
Kaydee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Fake or not dont care still look forward to watching it. Cheston is drop dead gorgeous. Could care less if he's a real rough neck or not!! Men go to strip clubs and see fake nasty strippers and enjoy it.. So let us woman enjoy seeing some dirty sexy men. ;) and stop hatin!!! Ya'll jealous!!
Tom Tom

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Pietro wrote:
My girlfriend would blow Ceston in a second
Cheston would blow you first.
OKA

Red Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

oklas wrote:
black gold should go to oklahoma n see some real oilfield they dont even drill dat deep outhere
OKLAHOMO IS A JOKE..........
f texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

OKA wrote:
<quoted text>OKLAHOMO IS A JOKE..........
only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Justin

Plympton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

They throw tongs like girls
linda

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Tru tv need to go to south Tx and do some filming on the rig my cousin works on.
linda

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Kaydee wrote:
Fake or not dont care still look forward to watching it. Cheston is drop dead gorgeous. Could care less if he's a real rough neck or not!! Men go to strip clubs and see fake nasty strippers and enjoy it.. So let us woman enjoy seeing some dirty sexy men. ;) and stop hatin!!! Ya'll jealous!!
HELLYEAH,they jealous cause they probably fall more in the lines of Freddy than Cheston.
Love cheston

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Pietro wrote:
My girlfriend would blow Ceston in a second
You funny bastard. Lmaooooo
Jokes aside so would I.

Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hmmmmm
Gunner

Guymon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

f texas wrote:
<quoted text>only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Did you come up with that all by yourself...you prick..
leigh

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I love me some Cheston...he can drill on my rig anytime!!! Damn he's hotter than Tx. in the middle of August..shew wee...I gotta go and get me some ice water and cool the hell off!
Justin

Plympton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Only Aussies know how to drill properly!!!!
Chuck

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

f texas wrote:
<quoted text>only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Suck on buck buddy. Okies have to come to Texas to learn to roughneck .
Chuck

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Black gold is a disgrace to the oil field and the south. The narrator is never in line with the footage. It's ridiculous. In real life they wouldn't make a tour before they got run off for their mouth, attitudes, or respect that is shown to their supervisors. Black gold wouldn't look good on their résumé . 22 years experience says I'm right , your show is an embaresement.
Big daddy

Levant, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Brandon wears a woman's tat on lower back
Whatever

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

You say you live in Odessa, but what's right under your name - YEAH RIGHT
Whatever

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Real oilfield wrote:
I've been in the oilfield for 15yrs, everything that happens on camera is fake. It's an entertaining show for people who don't know any better. If you look close in some of the camera shots you can see the actual rig crew in the background instructing the actors. Any "real oilfield" guys can vouch if anything happens (like Brandon blowing up or the massive safety violations) the oil company would be shut down immediately!! You can't pull that kind of BS on real oil rigs ANYWHERE. Even for mom and companies like big dog drilling.
I'm not saying it's fake or not, but how can it be faked that brandon's at the controls finessing the brakes, pressure, etc. You can tell when somebody knows their machinery, been doing it awhile - He certainly seems to -
shygurl

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I know freddie...the tool pusher...hes very real...very sweet guy...always in them overalls...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of69
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 min Laughable 21,361
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 589
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 747
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 16,968
board Sun Anonymous 2
me Sun Anonymous 2
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Jul 18 Tammy 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••