Black Gold??
Jason

Endicott, NY

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Considering the pason screen is alway blank in the pushers office they are not really drilling and its all a load of shit that makes the oil field look like a joke and makes TX look worse than it is.
SPIDERMAN

Dallas, TX

#46 Feb 1, 2013
Real oilfield wrote:
I've been in the oilfield for 15yrs, everything that happens on camera is fake. It's an entertaining show for people who don't know any better. If you look close in some of the camera shots you can see the actual rig crew in the background instructing the actors. Any "real oilfield" guys can vouch if anything happens (like Brandon blowing up or the massive safety violations) the oil company would be shut down immediately!! You can't pull that kind of BS on real oil rigs ANYWHERE. Even for mom and companies like big dog drilling.
YOUR DAMN right they would shut that rig down in a heart beat there a bunch dumb ASSES.......
Kaydee

United States

#48 Feb 2, 2013
Fake or not dont care still look forward to watching it. Cheston is drop dead gorgeous. Could care less if he's a real rough neck or not!! Men go to strip clubs and see fake nasty strippers and enjoy it.. So let us woman enjoy seeing some dirty sexy men. ;) and stop hatin!!! Ya'll jealous!!
Tom Tom

Rock Hill, SC

#49 Feb 2, 2013
Pietro wrote:
My girlfriend would blow Ceston in a second
Cheston would blow you first.
OKA

Dallas, TX

#50 Feb 3, 2013
oklas wrote:
black gold should go to oklahoma n see some real oilfield they dont even drill dat deep outhere
OKLAHOMO IS A JOKE..........
f texas

United States

#51 Feb 4, 2013
OKA wrote:
<quoted text>OKLAHOMO IS A JOKE..........
only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Justin

Modbury, Australia

#52 Feb 6, 2013
They throw tongs like girls
linda

Montgomery, TX

#53 Feb 7, 2013
Tru tv need to go to south Tx and do some filming on the rig my cousin works on.
linda

Montgomery, TX

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Kaydee wrote:
Fake or not dont care still look forward to watching it. Cheston is drop dead gorgeous. Could care less if he's a real rough neck or not!! Men go to strip clubs and see fake nasty strippers and enjoy it.. So let us woman enjoy seeing some dirty sexy men. ;) and stop hatin!!! Ya'll jealous!!
HELLYEAH,they jealous cause they probably fall more in the lines of Freddy than Cheston.
Love cheston

Hawthorn, Australia

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Pietro wrote:
My girlfriend would blow Ceston in a second
You funny bastard. Lmaooooo
Jokes aside so would I.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#56 Feb 12, 2013
Hmmmmm
Gunner

Guymon, OK

#57 Feb 12, 2013
f texas wrote:
<quoted text>only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Did you come up with that all by yourself...you prick..
leigh

United States

#58 Feb 20, 2013
I love me some Cheston...he can drill on my rig anytime!!! Damn he's hotter than Tx. in the middle of August..shew wee...I gotta go and get me some ice water and cool the hell off!
Justin

Modbury, Australia

#59 Feb 22, 2013
Only Aussies know how to drill properly!!!!
Chuck

Kilgore, TX

#60 Mar 23, 2013
f texas wrote:
<quoted text>only two things come out of Texas steers n queers jus look at the black gold show
Suck on buck buddy. Okies have to come to Texas to learn to roughneck .
Chuck

Kilgore, TX

#61 Mar 23, 2013
Black gold is a disgrace to the oil field and the south. The narrator is never in line with the footage. It's ridiculous. In real life they wouldn't make a tour before they got run off for their mouth, attitudes, or respect that is shown to their supervisors. Black gold wouldn't look good on their résumé . 22 years experience says I'm right , your show is an embaresement.
Big daddy

Hudson, ME

#62 Apr 2, 2013
Brandon wears a woman's tat on lower back
Whatever

Mchenry, IL

#64 Jul 14, 2013
You say you live in Odessa, but what's right under your name - YEAH RIGHT
Whatever

Mchenry, IL

#65 Jul 14, 2013
Real oilfield wrote:
I've been in the oilfield for 15yrs, everything that happens on camera is fake. It's an entertaining show for people who don't know any better. If you look close in some of the camera shots you can see the actual rig crew in the background instructing the actors. Any "real oilfield" guys can vouch if anything happens (like Brandon blowing up or the massive safety violations) the oil company would be shut down immediately!! You can't pull that kind of BS on real oil rigs ANYWHERE. Even for mom and companies like big dog drilling.
I'm not saying it's fake or not, but how can it be faked that brandon's at the controls finessing the brakes, pressure, etc. You can tell when somebody knows their machinery, been doing it awhile - He certainly seems to -
shygurl

Midland, TX

#66 Sep 11, 2013
I know freddie...the tool pusher...hes very real...very sweet guy...always in them overalls...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) 19 hr Justiaus 37
Buddy Wayne Webb~ what a psyco Wed BuddyWebb 12
Odessa 420 new in town Feb 21 High as a kite 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
420 Feb 19 Raul 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Feb 17 Musikologist 74
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Feb 17 latina needs pamp... 134

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages