United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

YeahISaidIt wrote:
I think the guys from the first season when they had 3 rigs (The viking, Longhorn and Big Dog)going were pretty much roughnecks. Check the difference in the seasons. They hired younger, better looking guys. Production definitely changed. I think this is what makes a lot people think they are now all actors.
true the first season by far was best!! The completions were more interesting to me than the drama, but they do it for the show to make it look interesting, I've caught them laughing when it was suppose to be a serious situation
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The show wouldn't last if it wasn't for Cheston and Brandon! All these girls watch it just to see those two
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I know for a fact this show is rigged and not true!!
fake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

All those reality shows are fake! When I found out, it busted my bubble so I don't watch them anymore
tools in texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

That brandon and cheston r complete losers, can't wait 4 the show to end. Hope they have a where r they now show in a few years. Loved it when the blowhard got thrown in the slammer again.lol. Ole brando acts like a badass to his shrink, reminds me of will ferrel in step bros. Ha
Brandon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

133 riverfront...come bail me out..im in dallas.i need $1000.00 bail and my h3 out of impound and my tickets paid....bring the ooopsy loops
?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Brandon wrote:
133 riverfront...come bail me out..im in dallas.i need $1000.00 bail and my h3 out of impound and my tickets paid....bring the ooopsy loops
Gay ^
KATINA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Yes the show is good. And of course we watch for Brandon and Cheston. They are not the only good lookin one's there. Mitch oh yeah and Oscar oh yeah too. Cabino ok too.
Brandon

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Still waitin on that bail money chestnutts!!!!!! The food in here sux..i want my oopsy loops!! Oscar dont fire me!! What u mean im fired!!! I am big dog drillin
ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The show won't make it without Brandon or Cheston, for they make the show! I wished they did like the first season where the 3 rigs compete, much more interesting that way and more men to look at!!
Brandon

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Chest nutt where da hell are you boy!!!
wv patch

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Fake noone runs 8 hour shifts an noone on show wears FR clothes
ha

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

It's all fake!!! What do you think about Freddie Moore? A bad supervisor ?
Brandon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Damnit freddie!!!! U got me fired by oscar....why cantcu stay ur fat butt away from my rig boy...
js

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just seen a preview of tonight's episode, this is getting old!! The show SUPPOSE to be about an oil rig and drilling, not about cheston and Brandon show!!! Think I'm done with it! I watch it for experience not drama
wolfhook

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

For a second there,it looked like Cheston & Brandon were going to kiss and makeup when they started bickering at A/M classes, me and the wife were LOL.
wolfhook

Kermit, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Change the cast names from Cheston & Brandon to Chip n Dale drilling and have them pole dancing on that greasy kelly, and watch their rating go up.
Fake

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Just think about it for a half second. Would you ever hire this company after seeing how it was run. NO. Period.

If you think its real then I have some real beach front property offers for you in Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas.
hello

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Fake wrote:
Just think about it for a half second. Would you ever hire this company after seeing how it was run. NO. Period.

If you think its real then I have some real beach front property offers for you in Colorado, Nebraska, and Kansas.
I totally agree!! It's really messed up, if it was real the place would be shut down by now, no company that has any sense would go for that bs! The show is really making all of them look totally stupid!!
poota

Red Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jade F wrote:
They are NOT actors, they are real roughnecks. I live in Odessa, and have been around these guys for several years. Most roughnecks do not act as horribly as those guys do though. Brandon is actually a very self centered, egotistical Ahole. I witnessed him try to beat up an old man that accidentally bumped into him at a bar one night. So, all in all, they aren't actors, but they do put on a show for the series. I think they all need to grow up a bit. When the bottom falls out of the boom again, every single one of them will be looking for a new job because Big Dog is one of the first companies to start laying off.
i would LOVE TO PUNCH BRANDON IN THE MOUTH one day I will get my CHANCE....HE IS REALLY GAY LIKES BOYS AND THERE TOYS...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Odessa Discussions

Search the Odessa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 31 min Tammyturds 469
Debate: Marijuana - Midland, TX (Aug '10) 6 hr mundo 50
Pain pills? (Jun '13) 10 hr Haley 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Doe Poop 20,410
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 hr Bootay Gas 687
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr Tigerturds 597
Guy I met at Elegante on the 9th Wed Miss Me 1
•••
•••
•••
Odessa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Odessa Jobs

•••
•••
•••