Vest will be sorely missed in Paris

Vest will be sorely missed in Paris

There are 9 comments on the Paris Texas story from Aug 25, 2006, titled Vest will be sorely missed in Paris. In it, Paris Texas reports that:

Replacing Gary Vest isn't going to be easy. Vest, who has served as Lamar County Chamber of Commerce president and Paris Economic Development Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paris Texas.

BENNIE GRAY

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2006
I THINK GARY HAS SERVED THIS COMMUNITY WELL.
WE SHOULD ALL WISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS NEW JOB.
Where is he now

Paris, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2009
Where is he now?
howard

Paris, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Where is he now wrote:
Where is he now?
Slaton, Arkansas
cash

Clarksville, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2009
who
oldie

Plano, TX

#5 Jun 10, 2009
cash wrote:
who
who cares???
Paris Sucks

Paris, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2009
Gary Vest was a very stupid man who did nothing but ruin any chances for new businesses or industries to move to Paris. He was another example of Paris Sucks--glad he is GONE!!
Your info is bad

Paris, TX

#7 Jun 10, 2009
howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaton, Arkansas
Try Odessa, Texas.
Hmmm Again

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2009
Paris is much better without his presence. Name me one good thing that he did to earn his salary. Oh wait, he brought a computer recycling firm to Paris. He bought a drill bit manufacturer (I think that is what they were supposed to do) to Paris. He spent big $ on the private road behind Campbell Soup several times. I'm sure there were other worthless businesses that came to town at the taxpayers expense. Anyone remember?
Your info is bad

Paris, TX

#9 Jun 10, 2009
Hmmm Again wrote:
Paris is much better without his presence. Name me one good thing that he did to earn his salary. Oh wait, he brought a computer recycling firm to Paris. He bought a drill bit manufacturer (I think that is what they were supposed to do) to Paris. He spent big $ on the private road behind Campbell Soup several times. I'm sure there were other worthless businesses that came to town at the taxpayers expense. Anyone remember?
Turner-------

also, what does the current EDC President have to his credit? How long has he been here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman wanting spoiled Tue mNc2Society 3
Chasity Brashier (Jan '17) Aug 13 MissPriss815 9
looking 4 women (Apr '13) Aug 13 Bad boy69 2
Jaguars Strip Joint Aug 12 Old Friend 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Aug 10 It buster 80
Chasing rock Aug 6 Madgenius1 1
Sucky sucky Aug 4 BigJ55 1

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance