UPS Delays Cause Frustration In Permi...

UPS Delays Cause Frustration In Permian Basin 12/26/13

There are 1 comment on the KOSA story from Dec 26, 2013, titled UPS Delays Cause Frustration In Permian Basin 12/26/13. In it, KOSA reports that:

Andrew Boven [email protected] December 26th, 2013 Midland, Tx UPS says due to winter weather and high volumes of orders they got backlogged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOSA.

marie

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2013
So Santa was overwhelmed this year. Maybe Rudolph was under the weather. Forgetting what the real meaning behind Christmas was probably your first mistake. People that are raised in a Loving family environment are more understanding of why Santa is behind. And yes my gifts were late too. Our Christmas was Blessed with, and without gifts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jul 15 brooklyn14 118
New Officer Jul 12 Computor 1
Looking for Micaela Jul 3 Bobby 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 28 towen 21
Abner Gumfory Jun '16 jmda wmd 2
News Odessa Family Reacts to Apparent Murder-Suicide (Oct '08) Jun '16 adavila89 13
Young girl needing help Jun '16 Brandon 6

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages