#480 Sep 4, 2014
Release them...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#481 Sep 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Release them...
This one is for YOU Gasman..........it smells like roses!!!!!!!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#482 Sep 4, 2014
I thought the SS City Councilman had me banned! Lololololololol

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#483 Sep 4, 2014
That is the Tshirt I bought in 1977 for the Women's Convention in Houston. Most of those feminist in the picture are dead now. I passed the tshirt down to my daughter. My avatar picture that is. Thank You President Carter for the convention.
Gasman

United States

#484 Sep 4, 2014
And thank you for the Peanut Farts Carter....they were like Jiffy extra crunchy....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#485 Sep 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
And thank you for the Peanut Farts Carter....they were like Jiffy extra crunchy....
My BF will only eat Peter Pan peanut butter. He is a picky old fart! He eats peanut butter daily.
Gasman

United States

#486 Sep 4, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>My BF will only eat Peter Pan peanut butter. He is a picky old fart! He eats peanut butter daily.
Nutrients in in the peanut butter such as fiber and carbohydrates, are a trigger for gas (farts)...
WHY

El Paso, TX

#487 Sep 4, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>My BF will only eat Peter Pan peanut butter. He is a picky old fart! He eats peanut butter daily.
Jacob Tamme has agreed to a $1.75 million pay cut.
Originally scheduled to make $3 million, Tamme will now bring home $1.25 million. The Broncos are spinning it as a "restructuring" since incentives can push the deal back to $3 million. The Broncos' No. 2 tight end, Tamme would be in for 2-3 targets per week.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#488 Sep 4, 2014
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacob Tamme has agreed to a $1.75 million pay cut.
Originally scheduled to make $3 million, Tamme will now bring home $1.25 million. The Broncos are spinning it as a "restructuring" since incentives can push the deal back to $3 million. The Broncos' No. 2 tight end, Tamme would be in for 2-3 targets per week.
Janie don't know nuttin' about football. All of the men in my family love sports. Jacob is kind of cute though. Tampa Bay plays the Panthers Sunday......whoo hoo!!!!!!! I will cook some good food for the game. DB likes 3 F's on football day........food and football are two of them.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#489 Sep 4, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutrients in in the peanut butter such as fiber and carbohydrates, are a trigger for gas (farts)...
Well that 'splains a lot!!!!!!!!!!
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#490 Sep 4, 2014
Oh yeah. Peanuts. Do elephants fart a lot?
Bo Bo

Dallas, TX

#491 Sep 6, 2014
Fart upside down.......
hefty

Lytle, TX

#493 Sep 6, 2014
Janet Kelso wrote:
I've known this man for 25+ years, he is an intelligent & honorable man. He will do an excellent job, please consider him for your vote
Sure you do.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#494 Sep 6, 2014
Im sure I just farted
fun

Austin, TX

#495 Sep 27, 2014
fun wrote:
Patterson. Gotta love a fun radio spot.
Go go
Fossilfarts

Katy, TX

#496 Sep 27, 2014
Fart fart
val

Mountain View, CA

#497 Sep 29, 2014
Boring

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#498 Sep 29, 2014
Fossilfarts wrote:
Fart fart
Good morning Fossilfarts. I hope you are having a great day. You sure get around a lot. I still don't know why it did not show when I was in Daytona Beach the other day. I had to slap around my troll as he is not as nice as you are. The 10% bitch switch went off. Lol. Have a good day farting away. At least you have a sense of humor. I think I need to fart myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr fartering 826
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Farting 641
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Apr 28 RamRosa4558 59
400 Employees concerned about Walmart closure Apr 28 Big Rig 2
Review: Unimin Corporation Apr 24 waittoload 1
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Apr 22 sugardad 92
Debate: Marijuana - Midland, TX (Aug '10) Apr 19 denezmee 54
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]