Fatal Car Crash in Andrews County 4/16/12

Apr 16, 2012 Full story: KOSA

CBS 7 News April 16, 2012 4:07 PM UPDATE According to DPS troopers, the driver of a Ford Focus failed to yield the right of way, crashing into an 18-wheeler. The driver of the 18-wheeler, Martin Baca from El Paso, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Full Story
Karen

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Just ticketed what about his family is that all they deserve for an idiot not knowing how to yield!!!
uknowwho

Andrews, TX

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Karen wrote:
Just ticketed what about his family is that all they deserve for an idiot not knowing how to yield!!!
Ur so right Karen. What about this man 's poor family. They need to make some kind of law that will hold reckless/careless drivers accountable for the way they drive. Sad!!! Prayers for this man's family.
Karen

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Yes I've seen his family they are devasted... they were waiting for him the next day and now thanks to someone who did not yield his family is suffering
jessica

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Damn I still can't believe it ...I am gonna miss u martin

Since: Jul 14

Aubrey, TX

#5 Aug 28, 2014
uknowwho wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur so right Karen. What about this man 's poor family. They need to make some kind of law that will hold reckless/careless drivers accountable for the way they drive. Sad!!! Prayers for this man's family.
Karen, they do make a law that makes reckless/careless drivers accountable! The right to sue and take them for everything you can! I am a public legal consultant for victims and just don't understand why so many people don't retain an attorney IMMEDIATELY in order to secure all evidence of wreck, injury, work site evidence, etc.! Whatever the cause of being hurt due to another ones negligence victim should retain a law firm immediately!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) 13 hr mad aussie 71
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 23 hr sally salmon 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cinch Rodriguez Wed lol 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) Tue telling 108
Attorney Justin W. Low (Dec '10) Dec 16 Sadie 29
Where is the shiva? Dec 14 rowdyreg1 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance