ECISD hiring 100 teachers... really?

ECISD hiring 100 teachers... really?

Posted in the Odessa Forum

tha truth

Odessa, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2014
It's easy to blame rent that is more expensive than Dallas or Houston. It's easy to blame traffic, rising costs...etc. Isn't it strange that certain schools at ECISD have so many teacher positions open every year?

Maybe you should check to see how the principals and their staff treat the teachers. I've walked in by accident and witnessed the principal bullying a teacher. Several teachers have told me about how they're being forced to volunteer after school when they have papers to grade, meetings with parents, and they have their own familys to take care of. The office tattles on the teacher for speaking with parents.

In case you didn't know,... Several teachers own their own homes, some don't even have kids, and they happily help/volunteer, yet they're being forced out because they ask questions, raise concerns, and defend their students.

ECISD needs to take care of it's teachers and work together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Wayne Webb~ what a psyco 14 hr photoalbumhuh 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Thu Fast dropping 1
I still love you Dec 7 Sinner 2
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Dec 6 Blakester 31
Homewrecker (May '15) Dec 4 Bonnie 17
prostitutes (Jul '12) Dec 3 Elver galarga 19
Happy ending massage (Jul '12) Dec 3 El Pito chico 3

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance