Russian demonstrators rally in support of U.S. adoption ban

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: The Baltimore Sun 114

People march in favor of U.S. adoption ban People march during a rally in support of a ban on U.S. adoptions in Moscow, March 2, 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#108 Mar 6, 2013
No problem for me either. All of Europe is decreasing in population,so that is the projection. Russia, alone, not the USSR ( just the RSFSR ) was approximately about 170 million in 1992, and Russia is now ( census in 2012 World Book numbers 138, million people. So yes, the trend is definitely downward. Whether a population rise blip in 2012, is indicative of anything other than "creative statistics", to please Mr Putin's agenda and ego, remains to be seen. Russia mirrors demographic trends that are also occuring in all of Europe, including Russia and are likely not reversible in the neer term ( 20 years) say the experts. That is what they are sayin.......

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#109 Mar 6, 2013
Don't kid yourself either.
Even with a higher content of Muslims, and with a population increasingly Asian, as predicted, Russia will still stay a major power for sometimes, and be a thorn in the side of the USA.

That is mainly due to the confrontational attitude towards Moscow that Washington has adopted in the 20th century and still maintains, more than 20 years after the fall of communism.

USSR or Russian Federation, Stalin or Putin, the USA don't seem to see the difference. The Russian people know this, and will always chose leaders who defend their country and resist US imperialism.
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#110 Mar 6, 2013
USA and Russia are excellent ge - political counter weights to each other. It is the law of nature. Either one alone, would be a disaster for the world. This way they balance each other out. In 2210 Russia will be defacto mostly Muslim - Asian though. In a twist of fate the Primarily Slavic Countries of the CIS will be Ukraine and Belarus and parts of south west Russia bordering those two states...... where it appears....the whole shit - show started in 988 AD in Kievian Rus - Novgorod. What comes around goes around....

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#111 Mar 6, 2013
Western Europe will be islamic, USA will be Hispanic.
What goes around comes around.

Hispanics were 4 % of US population in 60s now they are 34 %. In 2 or 3 decades they will be the majority.

The majority of western Canada will be Chineese.
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#112 Mar 6, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Western Europe will be islamic, USA will be Hispanic.
What goes around comes around.
Hispanics were 4 % of US population in 60s now they are 34 %. In 2 or 3 decades they will be the majority.
The majority of western Canada will be Chineese.
I can move to Kiev and speak Russian and Ukrainian in a Slavic state in 20 years, if I like. My 5 million US dollars will make me very welcome there, I am told. No problem for me, I am fluent in all them languages still.I got nothing against Islam though, but it ain't Russian, and I do not want to live in a Islamic dominated place, with that sharia law shit. Russia fought to keep Islam out of Europe for 1000 years.

Podolsk, Russia

#113 Mar 6, 2013
Kiev will be Russia in 20 years no doubt abut it.

Your dollars will cost less than paper on which they are printed much sooner.

Besides people of UKraine hate Jews.

You speak no Russian.
SINBAD MOREPLOVAC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#114 Mar 6, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
You speak no Russian.
1.Richest people in Ukraine are Jews.
2.Russia will be Tatar-Mongol Islamic in 2070
3.I like Women that know how to cook and make great food...I respect that..and you?
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#115 Mar 6, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
You speak no Russian.
Chto Durak ? Nekulturniy Russki - Zhidivski Sabaka Gavrait bez platno pro Nechevo ? Eto bolshaya shutka!

Podolsk, Russia

#116 Mar 6, 2013
Tex Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Chto Durak ? Nekulturniy Russki - Zhidivski Sabaka Gavrait bez platno pro Nechevo ? Eto bolshaya shutka!
Ha ha ha, any Russian muslim speaks Russian 10 times better than you.)))))
SINBAD MOREPLOVAC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#117 Mar 6, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, any Russian muslim speaks Russian 10 times better than you.)))))
Hey Alexey....are you crazy?
The only way to fight against Jewish Liberalism is Nationalism,not Communism you idiot.

Communism is FAR-LEFT Jewish ideology that killed millions..are you crazy?

Communism is Anti-Nation, Anti-Tradition, Anti-Family, Anti-Culture,Anti-God, Pro-Jews,.........are you crazy????????
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#119 Mar 6, 2013
Yes, well that is good then that you understand what I said in Russian. I find Moscow Russian like you speak is too fast and strangely accented. I think it is the Islamic influence in Russia.It is funny , but Ukrainians speak a better Russian than Russians in Russia these days.Putin has said so himself, when he launched his anti slang program .
Tex Rogers

Edmonton, Canada

#120 Mar 6, 2013
SINBAD MOREPLOVAC wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alexey....are you crazy?
The only way to fight against Jewish Liberalism is Nationalism,not Communism you idiot.
Communism is Anti-Nation, Anti-Tradition, Anti-Family, Anti-Culture,Anti-God, Pro-Jews,.........are you crazy????????
Alexiy is so stupid that he has never heard of Marx and Engels. He believes they are clothing store in Moscow !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#121 Mar 6, 2013
SINBAD MOREPLOVAC wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alexey....are you crazy?
So, just so I understand you ... "communism" is a catchword for everything you already fear and hate?
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#122 Mar 7, 2013
SINBAD MOREPLOVAC wrote:
<quoted text>1.Richest people in Ukraine are Jews.
2.Russia will be Tatar-Mongol Islamic in 2070
3.I like Women that know how to cook and make great food...I respect that..and you?
So ? Tell us something new!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Kurt2506 527
new in town 10 hr Jerich 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) Oct 21 Darkeyes 89
"where are you jake bryant" (Feb '13) Oct 19 lil bro 3
Review: Aranda's Restaurant Oct 17 Omar 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? Oct 17 madmurphy 2
lenr (cold fusion) anyone seen 10/8 research? wow Oct 15 echoman8 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match

Odessa Jobs