Dilley, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2011
anyone no a Daryl verner in his 50s
verner family

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2012
wondering wrote:
anyone no a Daryl verner in his 50s
the only verners that I am aware of in Odessa was my father and his family and in not aware of one name Daryl...sorry
wondering

Dilley, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
what about David Verner
please

Dilley, TX

#4 Nov 10, 2012
please more info do you all have anything to do with the oil field in the 1980s in a small town in south texas well Cotulla tx Looking for a man that could be a possible father and grandfather. Just want to no who the grandfather of my children are. They no my parents and there from grandamother from there dads side but they ask who there fathers father is it tears me up. Im only asking because for my children. There Grandmother gives us this story of when she was 18 in Cotulla Tx met a man named Daryl veral Verner,from midland odessa and he had twin brothers and an uncle And thats been my husbands story for 28 years. My husband gave up hope many years ago he just wanted to no who made him.and i want to no who my sons and daughter look like if they have there grandpas eyes or smile or where my husband gets his beautiful smile from.
verner daughter

Álamo, Mexico

#5 Nov 11, 2012
verner family wrote:
<quoted text>
the only verners that I am aware of in Odessa was my father and his family and in not aware of one name Daryl...sorry
Who was your father?
christopher neal ruiz

Dilley, TX

#6 Nov 28, 2013
sorry just saw your post my father is supposbly is a daryl verner but my document say david verner need info my wife started the topic to help me find peace of mind for me and my children
daughter

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2015
verner daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was your father?
Curtis Ray Verner
Help

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2015
Veril verner is his father that make him my grandpa an I have a brother name darryln verner do u know them ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Jun 21 Princess27 142
Prostitutes Jun 18 Sondra 2
PIRI Calls for New WH Policy: Unfair Trade End... Jun 16 Robert Johnson 1
The Shrimp Boat (Jan '09) Jun 12 Jim Seifert 7
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 11 Munam cheema 65
Chasity Brashier Jun 11 hmm 8
Former odessan got 35 yrs for intoxicated vehic... (Dec '15) Jun 10 Odtx 7

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages