JUSTICE 4 Javier Benavidez

Posted in the Odessa Forum

Wondering

Hobbs, NM

#1 May 9, 2009
Why hasn't any one been arrested for the MURDER of Javier Benavidez? He was brutally murdered in his West Odessa home nearly 2 years ago & I have heard nothing else on this. Is the case really pending, or were the cops bought off, or are they scared to pursue in this investigation? His family deserves closure & justice!
freedom88

United States

#2 May 14, 2009
i thought they had arrested someone already. did they let them go or were they just suspects?
Concerned

Hobbs, NM

#3 May 21, 2009
freedom88 wrote:
i thought they had arrested someone already. did they let them go or were they just suspects?
No. No one has been arressted nor questioned in connection to this. Cops were overheard talking at a cafe about how "Oh well, it's just another drug dealer off the streets." He had a family. He left alot of loved ones behind with alot of unanswered questions.
unknown

Lubbock, TX

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Nawh im gonna kill u
Wondering wrote:
Why hasn't any one been arrested for the MURDER of Javier Benavidez? He was brutally murdered in his West Odessa home nearly 2 years ago & I have heard nothing else on this. Is the case really pending, or were the cops bought off, or are they scared to pursue in this investigation? His family deserves closure & justice!
unknown

Lubbock, TX

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Dareo and his mother kill him thats there topix but we will tke it from here 2023 puro westtexas
freedom88

Lubbock, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Darlo orona ive want to tell my famíliasorry but i darlo orona born on june 28,1989 me nd my mom a did ths brutal thing we murder man sorry mom.
freedom88

Lubbock, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Beatriz madero sorry mom
benavidezz15

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
I'm Javier benavidez daughter,i just want the. people who killed to be gone from earth,he left all of us!we all truly miss him with our hearts,curse the people who did this,he was my daddy who left his family,

i loveee and miss you daddy :'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah rios (Sep '13) 18 hr Lyrical72727 13
tanner king Sat sassy cat 1
Coming to Monahans (Apr '07) Fri lgoney 34
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Thu mad aussie 71
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Dec 18 sally salmon 66
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cinch Rodriguez Dec 17 lol 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Odessa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Odessa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST