Adult movie casting
sin

Midland, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Where can we meet this scout? Is scout make or female? By application do you mean you might not get hired? How are we paid?
tsarvideo

Midland, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2012
sin wrote:
Where can we meet this scout? Is scout make or female? By application do you mean you might not get hired? How are we paid?
reply to email and setup appt. Scout is female performer seeking other female performers. Yes you must make an application and be chosen to work. Cash or check your choice
tsarvideo

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
tsarvideo wrote:
<quoted text>reply to email and setup appt. Scout is female performer seeking other female performers. Yes you must make an application and be chosen to work. Cash or check your choice
Thank you for all who have applied. We are almost at a close with hiring cast members. Anyone interested you have limited time and availability to apply. Thank you
[email protected]
sexykitty

Amarillo, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Where can we go apply? I don't have an email. I've always wanted to try it.
Sophia

Cardiff, UK

#6 Oct 22, 2012
sexykitty wrote:
Where can we go apply? I don't have an email. I've always wanted to try it.
Are you looking? Email [email protected]
Amber

Amarillo, TX

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Sophia wrote:
<quoted text>Are you looking? Email [email protected]
Uk really??? Little far from home... I met that guy from Tsarvideo... He has a house nice house in midland and is pretty damn cool. Met him at Riley's and he invited us to his house for an after party that was off the chain.. My advice stay local.. At least that way you can just drive home if you don't approve. ;)
Jamie

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Is this company still in town? I heard they moved to odessa. I could really use that kind of money.

Since: Dec 12

Carrizo Springs, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Uk really??? Little far from home... I met that guy from Tsarvideo... He has a house nice house in midland and is pretty damn cool. Met him at Riley's and he invited us to his house for an after party that was off the chain.. My advice stay local.. At least that way you can just drive home if you don't approve. ;)
Hi Amber. How about a drink next time I'm in town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 20 hr Fast dropping 1
I still love you Wed Sinner 2
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Dec 6 Blakester 31
Homewrecker (May '15) Dec 4 Bonnie 17
prostitutes (Jul '12) Dec 3 Elver galarga 19
Happy ending massage (Jul '12) Dec 3 El Pito chico 3
apex Dec 3 432gurl 1

Odessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odessa Mortgages