Charges Pending After Fight at Ector Jr. High 02/25/14

Feb 25, 2014 Full story: KOSA

Lauren Lanmon llanmon@cbs7.com February 25, 2014 Odessa - A video posted online of two Jr. High girls fighting is causing a buzz within the walls of Ector Jr. High school in Odessa.

Full Story
starringuandi

Odessa, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Hopefully Dad does what needs to be done to protect his family from this scum.
Parent

Odessa, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2014
The school should too. Where were the teachers and prinicipals? They have those kids lining up like little kids going to class and to lunch always keeping an eye on them in between classes. Where were the school cops, everytime I go, they are there doing nothing and playing on there phones or talking with the staff... They are also worthless. Ms. Hernandez needs to do a better job supervising this school.
Parent

Odessa, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2014
Where the hell were the teachers, principals, and school cops? Ms. Hernandez needs to do a better job supervising that school. I have personally seen the cops just talking on their phones, playing games, and talking to staff at the lunch room. WORTHLESS STAFF!
starringuandi

Odessa, TX

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Parent wrote:
Where the hell were the teachers, principals, and school cops? Ms. Hernandez needs to do a better job supervising that school. I have personally seen the cops just talking on their phones, playing games, and talking to staff at the lunch room. WORTHLESS STAFF!
Unfortunately this is an example of what our society is becoming. The bar for everything we live and work for has never been lower!
Kim

North Richland Hills, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2014
This is the worst junior high in Odessa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best tattoos shops in odessa or midland (Nov '10) 5 hr melrose 8
Black Gold?? (Dec '11) Feb 27 thesource 74
Needing an extra income? I can help. Feb 27 Salamanduh 1
Debate: Marijuana - Odessa, TX (Aug '10) Feb 25 7rtudiy 57
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? Feb 25 MrVic 8
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Feb 24 simplegirl21 80
Review: Wag'n Tail Pet Resort Feb 23 Amanda Holloway 1
Odessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Odessa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:10 pm PST

ESPN 5:10PM
Cowboys tell Bryant's agent they will tag WR