Council approves mayor's firing of chief

Council approves mayor's firing of chief

There are 2 comments on the Daily Home story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Council approves mayor's firing of chief. In it, Daily Home reports that:

The search for a new fire chief will begin after former Chief David Davis was terminated by the mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Home.

Unhappy Citizen

Lincoln, NE

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I think it is a shame that someone as great as David Davis was fired. He has been in this community and gave of himself for years. He coached my grandson in youth football and is a good Christian man. The council and the Mayor did not listen to the fire department or the people of Odenville. There were petitions signed by the citizens for them to keep David Davis. Maybe the council and the Mayor will not go back in when it is time for reelection.
runner

Opelika, AL

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Maybe there's more to be told here, but someone really used some bad judgement. Not saying fire chiefs not a good man , just bad judgement or misinformed one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOAN OFFER APPL NoW!! (Jan '14) Sep '15 Amanda 2
john more can help you with a loan (Mar '13) Jul '15 king 2
Loan offer (Feb '14) Feb '14 GRACE 2
does anyone kno a Chris Peoples?? (Aug '09) Feb '14 I do 4
dentist (Dec '13) Dec '13 kcl 1
loan offer.... (May '10) Sep '13 The Scam Buster 2
drunk driver alert odenville (Jul '13) Jul '13 MOMS AGAINST DRUNKS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Odenville Mortgages