Online Registered loans here to all !!!!! apply now!!

Posted in the Odenville Forum

nortjeje

Germany

#2 Jan 19, 2013
GET YOUR DREAM LOANS HERE!! contact this email address:nortjeje@hotmail.com
The Scam Buster

Spokane, WA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
nortjeje wrote:
GET YOUR DREAM LOANS HERE!! contact this email address:nortjeje@hotmail.com
hey numb nuts from germany,, ya gotta be kidding,,Right?
I better let ya know your e-mail is on the 419SCAMLIST,,Yep,that's right!
I just don't how anybody could buy into all the Scammer's that post on this Forum.
jimbob

Grand Prairie, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
i is wating on my loan, whin will i git it?
Trust

Cheyenne, WY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Are you in any financial deficulty, looking for funds to expand your business, be business owner, pay up your fee, pay up your dept. Contact us today at via trust242loanfirm@gmail.com we offer loan of all kind such as business loan, corporate loan, private loan, house loan, credit loan e.t.c. In certain amount and in deffirent courencies. Our interest rate i as low as 3%.
The Scam Buster

Spokane, WA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Trust wrote:
Are you in any financial deficulty, looking for funds to expand your business, be business owner, pay up your fee, pay up your dept. Contact us today at via trust242loanfirm@gmail.com we offer loan of all kind such as business loan, corporate loan, private loan, house loan, credit loan e.t.c. In certain amount and in deffirent courencies. Our interest rate i as low as 3%.
Hey Dumb Ass,,I don't think anyone would do business with you
because you can't write and spell worth a Dam..
This means your some kind of pathetic Idiot.
Your a Loser! That's because your a Low Life Scammer.
Dude do us a favor and find a tall bridge and take a Leap
for Man Kind.You will feel better if you do.
milos

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Attn:
Milos Jovanovic Financial Lending Company Service is offering loans to honest and God fearing people. Well we do offer all kind of loans, for that reason we are ready to offer you the loan funds you need from this company/loan firm so that you can be able to carry out any type of business and plans you wish to do etc, we shall give/offer you loans as you requested, be rest informed that we only attend to serious minded individuals, if you are applying for this loan we will give you the best in this transaction as well.And we promise you that you will never go the same way you came,That is you shall get your loan and sing a new song in your month after this loan transaction.NOTE: 1) The Borrower must be trusted with good faith and unlimited grace. 2) Even with Bad credit, we still guarantee the Borrower the Loan with unlimited grace in this company. 3) The Loan Can Be granted even with low credit. 4) Fixed Rate of the Loan interest is 3%. as well.Send your applications to the following email address:jmilosloans@rocketmail .com
Management
Mr Milos Jovanovic
Milos Jovanovic Financial Express Lending Company Service..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legitimate loan shark needed (Oct '10) Mar 30 Oliver 44
Loan offer (Feb '14) Feb '14 GRACE 2
does anyone kno a Chris Peoples?? (Aug '09) Feb '14 I do 4
LOAN OFFER APPL NoW!! (Jan '14) Jan '14 ashley 1
dentist (Dec '13) Dec '13 kcl 1
loan offer.... (May '10) Sep '13 The Scam Buster 2
drunk driver alert odenville (Jul '13) Jul '13 MOMS AGAINST DRUNKS 1
More from around the web

Odenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE