"Hit List" at Odenville M.S.

"Hit List" at Odenville M.S.

There are 1 comment on the ABC 33/40 story from Mar 15, 2008, titled "Hit List" at Odenville M.S.. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

“I am absolutely appalled that she would do that”

Some parents in Odenville are outraged by the middle school principal's response -- or lack thereof, they say -- to a "hit list" that was discovered in the boy's bathroom Wednesday. via ABC 33/40

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

SAINTSTEACH

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2008
FIRST OF ALL, unless you were in principal's position, you don't know what you would do in this situation. Immediately notifying the parents of the children involved was the right thing to do. Panicking and notifying everyone right away would cause chaos and fear among our students. Students keep alot of drama going on in middle school and you can't jump to conclusions right away. By investigating the situation, Mrs. Carroll eventually discovered who the culprit was -- which was the goal. We try very hard to protect our students and in many cases, we are aware of aspects of their life that their parents aren't even aware of. Doing what is best for our students is always foremost in our minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Odenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOAN OFFER APPL NoW!! (Jan '14) Jul '16 Serious borrowers... 3
john more can help you with a loan (Mar '13) Jul '15 king 2
Loan offer (Feb '14) Feb '14 GRACE 2
does anyone kno a Chris Peoples?? (Aug '09) Feb '14 I do 4
dentist (Dec '13) Dec '13 kcl 1
loan offer.... (May '10) Sep '13 The Scam Buster 2
drunk driver alert odenville (Jul '13) Jul '13 MOMS AGAINST DRUNKS 1

Odenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance