9/11 Conspiracy Prof. Allowed to Teach

9/11 Conspiracy Prof. Allowed to Teach

There are 27 comments on the News Max story from Jul 11, 2006, titled 9/11 Conspiracy Prof. Allowed to Teach. In it, News Max reports that:

A part-time University of Wisconsin instructor who believes U.S. government officials orchestrated the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laura__Hunt

Madison, WI

#21 Sep 28, 2006
Dinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that, Sultan. So much for this "free exchange of ideas" crap. If you can't talk about it in college; how can you handle the thing when it's in your face in real life?
Dinah,
I didn't mean to parrot you--I wrote "free exchange of ideas" in my post to Sherry.
Your post must have stuck in my mind, and that phrase simply fell out of my head and onto my fingers and the keyboard.
Sorry....
I am; I feel like an idiot.
Lee,
again
laura_CUNT

Menomonie, WI

#22 Sep 28, 2006
duh!
Patriot

United States

#23 Sep 28, 2006
tecmav,

It is always the uneducated and scared mind that resorts to name calling. i mearly stated you have not done any research on the subject at hand. Please stay asleep as we do not need people such as your self to get to the truth of the matter. I preach no politics in my statement I simply tried to push you into doing some reseach instead of just listening to the offcial story but your mind cant handle it, they have done there job well in your case.

Im blind? i am a "dumbass"? at least i am not one of the sheeple who percieve everything the see on the news as truth. I served you served who cares, if i didnt it wouldnt make you the better man. Would you call Jesse Ventrua a dumbass or blind because he doesnt share your view? He does not believe the oficial story, he is an ex-navy seal, is he not a patriot? he is not the only goverment official to challenge the story just the first one that came to mind with an extensive back ground in the military.

Once again please stay asleep we do not need people like you.
sherry

De Forest, WI

#24 Sep 28, 2006
Laura__Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherry,
Why do you think it's sad that we are "allowed" to joke about our country on Saturday Night Live and the other shows?
Wouldn't it be far worse if we weren't allowed to do so?
Think about it: you wouldn't have been allowed to write what you did, nor would I be allowed to reply.
We, in this country, have something called the free exchange of ideas--and aren't you grateful that we do?
Lee
You didn't get my point..It's embarrassing to me to have whoever is president constantly made fun of..americans thrive on finding our government wrong,,we sell out and hand over pictures of our troops making fun of prisoners..americans had their heads cut off..we tell rather than shut our mouths to protect ourselves.Monica lew. was a set up so bush could start this war.she should be in jail. but my question was..WHAT do we do with this information?what if we prove it true..what then!!!!!!!!
Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#25 Sep 29, 2006
Laura__Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinah,
I didn't mean to parrot you--I wrote "free exchange of ideas" in my post to Sherry.
Your post must have stuck in my mind, and that phrase simply fell out of my head and onto my fingers and the keyboard.
Sorry....
I am; I feel like an idiot.
Lee,
again
Why apologize? It's a free country. That phrase is not new; I certainly didn't invent it.
Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#26 Sep 29, 2006
sherry wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't get my point..It's embarrassing to me to have whoever is president constantly made fun of..americans thrive on finding our government wrong,,we sell out and hand over pictures of our troops making fun of prisoners..americans had their heads cut off..we tell rather than shut our mouths to protect ourselves.Monica lew. was a set up so bush could start this war.she should be in jail. but my question was..WHAT do we do with this information?what if we prove it true..what then!!!!!!!!
What goes on IS enough to make one paranoid isn't it/
Ah well. What we need is leaderS with integrity.

One won't do; because one can't stand alone no matter HOW strong they are.

I don't believe Bush is right on everything; but at least the man has integrity. Some of the people in high places ARE doing the best job they can and they don't deserve to have ignorant people from the media kicking them around. If they keep up the constant hammering and getting as dirty as they can; maybe one day we won't have leaders at all- then all will be chaos.
tecmav

Fredericksburg, VA

#27 Oct 1, 2006
what more research would you want me to do you have professor that is teaching our children that our president planed and faked an attack to our nation. he flew two airplanes into the twin towers then crashed one into the pentagon then after surviving those 3 crashes he was able to crashed flight 91 in that PA field GW was a S3 piolet but damn I didnt know he was that good. then top it off he had a hurrican hit new orleans talk bout the power he has. anywhere else in the world this prof would of been shot for treason. Its real said ever since we were clintonized its been free game for anyone to spew any kind of crap that bashes our country and its leaders. I do know if it was al gore that was in office or john kerry at this time they would be praised and made into saints.so maybe its you that should wake up. and do us a favor stop watching cnn
Patriot wrote:
tecmav,
It is always the uneducated and scared mind that resorts to name calling. i mearly stated you have not done any research on the subject at hand. Please stay asleep as we do not need people such as your self to get to the truth of the matter. I preach no politics in my statement I simply tried to push you into doing some reseach instead of just listening to the offcial story but your mind cant handle it, they have done there job well in your case.
Im blind? i am a "dumbass"? at least i am not one of the sheeple who percieve everything the see on the news as truth. I served you served who cares, if i didnt it wouldnt make you the better man. Would you call Jesse Ventrua a dumbass or blind because he doesnt share your view? He does not believe the oficial story, he is an ex-navy seal, is he not a patriot? he is not the only goverment official to challenge the story just the first one that came to mind with an extensive back ground in the military.
Once again please stay asleep we do not need people like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconto Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surrealpolitik Jul 18 Dr Tom Hastings 1
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford Jul 1 ayobangkit 1
News Oconto River Drowning Victim Identified (May '06) Apr '15 tjb 3
The fall edition of the Krakow Daily Eagle is n... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Amy 1
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey (Mar '14) Mar '14 BrittIver 1
locating birth parents (Oct '13) Oct '13 GASCOSAN 1
News Salm-Schmid opens Breast Surgery Experts of Nor... (Dec '09) Sep '13 Samuel 3

Oconto Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oconto Falls Mortgages