Trucker who killed cyclist going to jail

Trucker who killed cyclist going to jail

There are 10 comments on the Fond du Lac Reporter story from May 7, 2009, titled Trucker who killed cyclist going to jail. In it, Fond du Lac Reporter reports that:

A semitrailer driver who struck and killed a bicyclist last summer will spend time in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fond du Lac Reporter.

little1

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 18, 2009
This was just that an accident! Most of you will never understand a truckers life until you do it yourself. When you go on your next long vacation, remember how fatigued you get and you just feel you can go that little bit. DON'T START TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF!

P.S. Is it just me or should the trucking co be investigated also????
Tee

Manitowoc, WI

#2 Jun 4, 2009
I understand the life that truckers have but If its so hard to keep your eyes on the F*ck?*ng and not kill someone then why doesn't this happen all the time?! He killed someone it may not be murder but he did kill someone because he wasn't paying attention. He's going to jail for what he did and I agree with it! He should be put away for a long awhile. This man has not done a good job at truck driving it tells you what kind of a man he is! Good-bye have fun in jail!!!!!
Sassy

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2009
Tee wrote:
I understand the life that truckers have but If its so hard to keep your eyes on the F*ck?*ng and not kill someone then why doesn't this happen all the time?! He killed someone it may not be murder but he did kill someone because he wasn't paying attention. He's going to jail for what he did and I agree with it! He should be put away for a long awhile. This man has not done a good job at truck driving it tells you what kind of a man he is! Good-bye have fun in jail!!!!!
What happened to the laws for byclelists anyway!!! Like away from the highway at least 3 feet from the road. Not 1 byclelist does this. I guess common sense does not exist anymore.
Ps: The byclelist swerved into him and not the otherway around. So now what Is it still his fault?
Tee from Manty

Manitowoc, WI

#4 Jun 9, 2009
He killed someone plain and simple "Sassy"
mike

Waupun, WI

#5 Jun 16, 2009
bubba gonna get him. Now he's a hershey road trucker!
Old Timer

Columbia City, IN

#6 Jul 16, 2009
Tee wrote:
Your just a F* ckg IDIOT plain and simple.
Tee from Manty

Manitowoc, WI

#7 Jul 20, 2009
Thanks "old timer" I have my opinions and you have yours, only problem is so far you have not had one intelligent thing to say so maybe you should rethink who's the "idiot"......... This man was a horrible truck driver and the record shows that, so killing a person on accident or purpose is wrong and he obviously did not care about his job... so yeah he should be punished... Old Timer why dont we hear your thoughts on this? Seeing as tho that's why this place invented, its to blog about news, not call people with opinions "F*cking idiots" so what do you have to say?
MoparMan

Buna, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2009
i am not agreeing with he should or shouldnt go to jail, but it was an accident, who's to say who was at fault, doesnt make him a horrible person, we all make mistakes.
Tee from Manty

Manitowoc, WI

#9 Jul 31, 2009
Yeah your right we all make mistakes but how many times have you "accidentally" killed someone?!? killing someone is not a mistake!
ol biker

Beaver Dam, WI

#10 May 31, 2010
Tee from Manty wrote:
Yeah your right we all make mistakes but how many times have you "accidentally" killed someone?!? killing someone is not a mistake!
rember that if you ever ge in a car accident where some one is killed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconto Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surrealpolitik Jul '16 Dr Tom Hastings 1
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford Jul '16 ayobangkit 1
News Oconto River Drowning Victim Identified (May '06) Apr '15 tjb 3
The fall edition of the Krakow Daily Eagle is n... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Amy 1
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey (Mar '14) Mar '14 BrittIver 1
locating birth parents (Oct '13) Oct '13 GASCOSAN 1
News Salm-Schmid opens Breast Surgery Experts of Nor... (Dec '09) Sep '13 Samuel 3

Oconto Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oconto Falls Mortgages