rock on mom

Green Bay, WI

#1 Oct 22, 2007
Where are your kids? You would know if you'd support the Hang out. I have stopped and met the owners,Saturday night I went to listen to the bands with my kids. What a great place! What great people who work there. The color black is just that a color. I walked around and met a Dad there to support his son who sang in one of the 3 bands that played that night. Many of the kids new me from my volunteering and work at the schools. Oconto Falls has a place for our children to be safe, to HANG OUT! Please stop and visit the hang out.. what a great place for a birthday party!!!! Think of the kids and lets unite their differences with the sounds of music!
OF hater

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2007
There just wasn't enough people to keep that place going. I think if they set up more shows, with the local bands, that they could have survived. I went to EVERY show they had. They just need to make things a little more interesting. I guess it doesn't matter now because it's shut down.

Green Bay, WI

#3 Jan 21, 2008
They needed the towns support, parents support, without the judging.Maybe we can resurrect the place this summer.But first we need the parents to stop spreading rumors and talking about the place..even though they never walked inside it. That would be a great place to have a birthday party..Graduation..and so on. Don't give up, I haven't!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconto Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Entrapment Scheme Jan '18 Tina 7
News Charges (Nov '12) Jan '18 We Want Justice 2
Aaron Brown (Jun '10) Mar '17 shmy 13
News Oconto River Drowning Victim Identified (May '06) Apr '15 tjb 3
The fall edition of the Krakow Daily Eagle is n... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Amy 1
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey (Mar '14) Mar '14 BrittIver 1
locating birth parents (Oct '13) Oct '13 GASCOSAN 1

Oconto Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Oconto Falls Mortgages