Murphy, Kenneth R.

Murphy, Kenneth R.

There are 1 comment on the WisInfo story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Murphy, Kenneth R.. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Kenneth R. Murphy, 78, Oconto Falls, died Thursday morning, Jan. 10, 2008, at Community Memorial Hospital following a long illness. via WisInfo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Mary Murphy Dallmann

West Bend, WI

#1 Feb 8, 2008
The Murphy Family settled in Oconto early in the 20th century. My Grandfather John Murphy was killed in a logging accident in 1912. He had 3 brothers, Pat, George, and Hugh. My Grandfather married Anna Draves from Abrams.

If you find any information regarding this family, please send it to me by email at [email protected] or by regular mail to 115 Deer Ridge Drive. West Bend, WI 53095

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconto Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Brown (Jun '10) Mar '17 shmy 13
The Big Sleepy Motel in Gillet is now open (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anita Bohn - Manager 1
News Oconto River Drowning Victim Identified (May '06) Apr '15 tjb 3
The fall edition of the Krakow Daily Eagle is n... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Amy 1
Oconto Falls - Community Garden Proposal Survey (Mar '14) Mar '14 BrittIver 1
locating birth parents (Oct '13) Oct '13 GASCOSAN 1
News Salm-Schmid opens Breast Surgery Experts of Nor... (Dec '09) Sep '13 Samuel 3

Oconto Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oconto Falls Mortgages