Waukesha Teacher: Police arrest Wauke...

Waukesha Teacher: Police arrest Waukesha county teacher having sexu...

There are 115 comments on the Fox6 story from May 24, 2010, titled Waukesha Teacher: Police arrest Waukesha county teacher having sexu.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Waukesha Police arrest a teacher, accused of having sex with a 14-year-old student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
blaineee

Saint Marys, GA

#3 May 24, 2010
who was the girl1!?!?!?!
km alum

Berlin, WI

#4 May 24, 2010
o.m.g. would have never thought he could do something like this.....sad sad sad
geeze

Kenosha, WI

#5 May 24, 2010
Hate watching the news when the sexual assaults are commited by people you went to elementary school with.
Lou

Watertown, WI

#6 May 25, 2010
They can't give out the girl's name because she is a minor.
Mammie

Sussex, WI

#7 May 25, 2010
Do these teachers not watch the news. Thats all thats been in the news lately is teachers and students. Sounds to me like the teachers need to go back to school to learn right from wrong.
MKEblues

United States

#8 May 25, 2010
Is being a pervert manditory schooling to become a teacher these days? These teachers are so much in the news lately I hardly read the articles. Could the union have put them up to this?
jlo

United States

#9 May 25, 2010
It is so sad! So many of the kids at Parklawn are really hurt by this. He was wonderful with my autistic child, I just talked with Mr.wendt on Thursday. He was such a wonderful gym teacher...... he really hurt his students by doing this and they feel hurt and betrayed! I do too!
Lou

Watertown, WI

#10 May 25, 2010
All those years of college to become a teacher shot to pieces because they can't control those sexual impulses to sleep with their students. What a total shame. I had a male teacher in high school who got charged and convicted of sexually assaulting 2 boys from one of his classes, a few years after I graduated. At his trial, several former male students came forward, and said he did the same thing to them. He ended up pleading out,and got jail time and probation and his teaching license revoked.
momofsmartgirl

Sussex, WI

#11 May 25, 2010
That girl is just as dumb as the teacher. She was all giddy cause she's got a older man yet when things dont turn out the way she likes it, she cries about it. then mom and dad cry about it, only to find out their little girl is who-ring around!
lyla

Madison, WI

#12 May 25, 2010
My daughter hade him as a gym teacher in fourth grade and said" He was a awesome gym teacher and did nothing wierd in the school".She also said she could not believe Bryan would do such a thing like this.My son who is 6 does not know what is going on we told him that his gym teacher is in jail and he started to cry. He also said that bryan was the best gym teacher ever.
lyla

Madison, WI

#13 May 25, 2010
But we want to know who was the girl?????
Christine

Waukesha, WI

#14 May 25, 2010
I think this is wrong on every level, it is terrible for taking advantage of a 14 year girl. that said; why did she tell someone the first time, There is guidance counslers at the shool and her parents. All schools in waukesha have Human Growth & Development program starting in kindergarten i think if your 14 you should know that was wrong and say somthing to someone!!!
Then it might not happened three more times.
Christine

Waukesha, WI

#15 May 25, 2010
momofsmartgirl wrote:
That girl is just as dumb as the teacher. She was all giddy cause she's got a older man yet when things dont turn out the way she likes it, she cries about it. then mom and dad cry about it, only to find out their little girl is who-ring around!
I agree!!! 4 times whats up with that
dudewheresmycar

Milwaukee, WI

#16 May 25, 2010
give him the same treatment as the female teachers who had sex with the young boys

Maybe probation & no jail time...fair is fair
kayla

Oconomowoc, WI

#17 May 25, 2010
its scary bacause both of my sisters go to park lawn where he teached and they both said that he was an amazing teacher.wow
boneslover

Oconomowoc, WI

#18 May 25, 2010
All the students that i know that attend Park Lawn are very sad because they said he was a great teacher their favorite even. This is scary that a MARRIED man would go after a 14 year old girl i feel for his wife and the girl did not know how dangerous the situation could have been. Its funny that the people we trust the most could be the ones that end up being the bad people, shows how careful we need to be.... shows how this world is becoming out of control!
Lou

Watertown, WI

#19 May 25, 2010
Lyla, you should know that they can't give out the name of the girl, because of her age. Why do you want to know who she is anyway? It is really none of your business.
Moe Lester

United States

#20 May 25, 2010
WOW, this is nutty! To think, he is 27, looks like a minor.
anothersmartmom

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#21 May 25, 2010
momofsmartgirl wrote:
AMEN !!!!! Looks at most of these girls today. Walking around looking and acting as if they are 25 usually half dressed and the parents let them. Apparantely this girl was a very willing party and was only found out because other girls told on them so victim my behind. Makes me SO angry and the girl and her parents are just a guilty. She should be punished as well it should not all fall on this guy. People open your eyes 15 today is 18/19 ten years ago and is getting worse.
Autismawareness

Franklin, WI

#22 May 25, 2010
When dropping both my kids at off at Parklawn today I heard so many kids talking about this. It is so hard on them and they are hurting because someone they knew and trusted betrayed and left them. They are seeing his face on the news and hearing his name on the radio..... My son was so sad this morning when he asked me if Mr. Wendt was going to come back and I had to tell him Sorry but I don't think that he will be back. He was almost crying and even though my other son who has Autism could not talk, I know that he will miss him too. Bryan Wendt really was a Wonderful Gym teacher at Parklawn and he will be missed. As far as I knew him he was a Great guy who cared about all his students. It is so Sad that something like this has happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconomowoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul '17 fuuny 21
The Spaming May '17 Atleast Its Alloqed 1
News Should Sex Predators Have Identifying License P... (Mar '07) Apr '17 eskaysea 73
News Heroin program in March (Feb '17) Feb '17 Mark 2
Oconomowoc Police Department (Jan '09) Sep '16 Brusskyle389 19
News Okauchee Sex Offender Returns to Neighborhood (Feb '09) Aug '16 Fed up 59
homes for unwed mothers in 1957 (May '11) Jul '16 phyllis 7

Oconomowoc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oconomowoc Mortgages