Town of Oconomowoc reverses course, O...

Town of Oconomowoc reverses course, OKs Internet gun business

There are 65 comments on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Town of Oconomowoc reverses course, OKs Internet gun business. In it, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that:

July 7, 2009 12:04 p.m. Town of Oconomowoc a ' A town planner has reversed herself and cast the decisive vote giving the go-ahead for a new Internet firearms sales business here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lisa

United States

#63 Jul 20, 2009
Tory II wrote:
Where's Lisa ?
here i am, im just reading all of this and i am amazed at all the responses, I DO BELIEVE IN HUNTING, POLICE, AND ALL PROPER PEOPLE HOLDING FIRE ARMS, I AM JUST WORRIED THAT IT WILL GET IT THE WRONG HANDS THROUGH INTERNET SALES, TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU (WHICH I AM AFRAID TO) I DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY WERE ALREADY SELLING THEM OVER THE INTER NET,. SO PLEASE BACK OFF, EVERYONE IS INTITLED TO THERE OPINIONS~! SO MINE IS WTONG! LET IT GO

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#64 Jul 21, 2009
Women benefit the most by having a weapon. Gun regulations interfere with that benefit. Criminals ignore the gun regulations to their benefit.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#65 Jul 21, 2009
Tory II wrote:
Women benefit the most by having a weapon. Gun regulations interfere with that benefit. Criminals ignore the gun regulations to their benefit.
poontang is a benefit to crimnals.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#66 Jul 21, 2009
lisa wrote:
<quoted text> here i am, im just reading all of this and i am amazed at all the responses, I DO BELIEVE IN HUNTING, POLICE, AND ALL PROPER PEOPLE HOLDING FIRE ARMS, I AM JUST WORRIED THAT IT WILL GET IT THE WRONG HANDS THROUGH INTERNET SALES, TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU (WHICH I AM AFRAID TO) I DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY WERE ALREADY SELLING THEM OVER THE INTER NET,. SO PLEASE BACK OFF, EVERYONE IS INTITLED TO THERE OPINIONS~! SO MINE IS WTONG! LET IT GO
A person who lives in OCONOMOWOC can buy machine guns, sawed off shotguns, silencers, etc, over the internet, here you go:

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/...
Bruce V

Birmingham, AL

#67 Jul 21, 2009
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who lives in OCONOMOWOC can buy machine guns, sawed off shotguns, silencers, etc, over the internet, here you go:
http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/...
True, but receiving it is another issue. You still must go through all of the legal requirements of the NFA act.

The funny thing is, even after you go through the rigorous background check to obtain an NFA firearm the dealer who does the transfer will still preform an instant back ground check by telephone before he lets you have your firearm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconomowoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Icon Writing Workshop in Oconomowoc, June 2016 (Dec '15) Dec '15 paul 1
Yvonne Casper (Aug '15) Aug '15 Friend 1
News Steven Walters: E-cigarette popularity lights u... (Mar '15) Mar '15 gravytrain 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Oconomowoc, WI (Aug '11) Feb '15 Right to Free Speech 3
News Walker's budget questioned by Republicans, too (Feb '15) Feb '15 lLL 1
Red Lion (Feb '09) Jan '15 john glass 6
Polar Plunge at Okauchee? (Dec '06) Dec '14 Okauchee laker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oconomowoc Mortgages