Rebecca Kleefisch, Wisconsin GOP lieutenant governor candidate,...

There are 1 comment on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Rebecca Kleefisch, Wisconsin GOP lieutenant governor candidate,.... In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Wisconsin Republican lieutenant governor candidate Rebecca Kleefisch, diagnosed with cancer a month ago, touts the treatments she received under her state-subsidized insurance plan at the same time she rails against government-run health care in a new television ad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

grateful352

Kingsland, GA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
I am so glad for you that you have received such good treatment for your cancer. You have a family that needs you. And that's exactly why the healthcare bill is so necessary. Hundreds of thousands of women can't get treatment because they don't have health insurance that would allow them to be screened on a regular basis and receive their necessary treatment. While the healthcare bill is not perfect, it means that Mothers, Daughters, Sisters and Friends have access to the care they need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconomowoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven Walters: E-cigarette popularity lights u... Mar '15 gravytrain 2
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Oconomowoc, WI (Aug '11) Feb '15 Right to Free Speech 3
News Walker's budget questioned by Republicans, too Feb '15 lLL 1
Red Lion (Feb '09) Jan '15 john glass 6
Polar Plunge at Okauchee? (Dec '06) Dec '14 Okauchee laker 2
Gay teens (Nov '14) Nov '14 A little Secret 1
BRUNO Manufacturing Dishonest to Disabled Veterans (Sep '14) Sep '14 Disabled Veteran 1
More from around the web

Oconomowoc People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]