Review: Ocoee Observer

Review: Ocoee Observer

Posted in the Ocoee Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Please check out our website at www.ocoeeobserver.com for a current list of pickup locations for the current edition of the newspaper. It is a bi-weekly newspaper, coming out every other Friday. It is a free newspaper to the public. If you are a local business to Ocoee, FL, we are looking for advertisers. Please contact us for your local advertising needs!!

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2010
And, one more note, the newspaper only includes Ocoee News. Nothing more, nothing less. It is all about Ocoee! We care about what happens in our city, and we think everyone else who lives here should too!!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Has anyone read the paper yet? I am looking for comments here!! I hope everyone has enjoyed the first two issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocoee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Illegal Gang Stalking Jan 11 yidfellas v USA 2
News Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... (Apr '14) Jan 11 yidfellas v USA 23
Nasty Nasty Ugly Ugly Braids on Carla Hall on t... (Mar '15) Dec 28 Anonymous 2
News Task force remembers 1920 riot in Ocoee (Nov '07) Dec '16 JRFJR 24
Does Anyone know Robbie Haught from Ocoee (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 3
Lorrie crocket lanier (May '16) May '16 Just wanted her t... 1
News Teen surrenders in fatal-shooting case (Feb '07) Mar '16 Lawyer 21

Ocoee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocoee Mortgages