Nuns on the Bus in Apopka to talk imm...

Nuns on the Bus in Apopka to talk immigration reform

There are 22 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Nuns on the Bus in Apopka to talk immigration reform. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

" Nuns on the Bus" -- a group of Catholic Sisters on a 15-state bus tour -- are bringing their campaign for immigration reform to the Hope Community Center, 1016 N Park Ave., Apopka , Mary Parish church in Winter Park for mass and a fundraiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tayo

UK

#1 Jun 3, 2013
God we continue bless all of you as you continu support d reform.amen
willson

Stafford, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Thanks

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2013
tayo wrote:
God we continue bless all of you as you continu support d reform.amen
no reform needed.Immgration would work if they enforce the laws already on the books
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Finally the bus has turn the corner with more passengers on board this time to remove the few road block that maybe laid in its path destination, Immigration reform!

Since: Jan 13

Monroe Township, NJ

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>no reform needed.Immgration would work if they enforce the laws already on the books
The reform is needed asap.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reform is needed asap.
no reform is needed.Only enforcement of current laws

Monroe Township, NJ

#8 Jun 9, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>no reform is needed.Only enforcement of current laws
The current laws are badly outdated.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The current laws are badly outdated.
the current laws are not enforced, why write new laws if your not enforcing the old

Monroe Township, NJ

#10 Jun 10, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>the current laws are not enforced, why write new laws if your not enforcing the old
The answer to this question is very easy : The old laws have been modified so many times that the current immigration system is extremely complicated, has many flaws and doesn't not benefit USA.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to this question is very easy : The old laws have been modified so many times that the current immigration system is extremely complicated, has many flaws and doesn't not benefit USA.
so nothing in this bill erases the old laws, just adds onto them. Again, more laws that wont be enforced, tired it once before, not again, SImple

Monroe Township, NJ

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>so nothing in this bill erases the old laws, just adds onto them. Again, more laws that wont be enforced, tired it once before, not again, SImple
When you are against a fix to a problem you should come up with an alternate solution. Since deporting 11 millions or status quo are not practical I still don't know what your solution to the problem might be.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are against a fix to a problem you should come up with an alternate solution. Since deporting 11 millions or status quo are not practical I still don't know what your solution to the problem might be.
my solution doesnt not let---now caliming 20 million more criminals go unpunished. ITs simple. Seal the border,manatyory everify, and when illegals are caught--deport, simple solution.

Monroe Township, NJ

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>my solution doesnt not let---now caliming 20 million more criminals go unpunished. ITs simple. Seal the border,manatyory everify, and when illegals are caught--deport, simple solution.
It is simple yet extremely complex. Most of these 20 million people hold jobs and if they are deported the economy would simply collapse let alone the huge cost of deporting so many people. That's why you have to put more thought into it before saying things that would definitely make the problem get way worse than it is now.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simple yet extremely complex. Most of these 20 million people hold jobs and if they are deported the economy would simply collapse let alone the huge cost of deporting so many people. That's why you have to put more thought into it before saying things that would definitely make the problem get way worse than it is now.
you live under a rock, he economy has already COLLAPSE, yet you fail to take into account what they cost they American taxpayer. ITs simple , they use more from social services then they put in.

Monroe Township, NJ

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>you live under a rock, he economy has already COLLAPSE, yet you fail to take into account what they cost they American taxpayer. ITs simple , they use more from social services then they put in.
I'm glad you agree with me by saying that these people have to start putting in by paying taxes. That proves the fact that you know it's logical to have this reform but you just don't like the idea of this getting done.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you agree with me by saying that these people have to start putting in by paying taxes. That proves the fact that you know it's logical to have this reform but you just don't like the idea of this getting done.
imsorry you misunderstood g back and read IT AGAIN, DEPORTATION FOR CRIMINALS

Monroe Township, NJ

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>imsorry you misunderstood g back and read IT AGAIN, DEPORTATION FOR CRIMINALS
You should be sorry for you. In case you didn't know, the criminals are being deported.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
And legalizing,what could be as many as 20 million illegals ,benefits the U.S?? On top of that each one of them can bring in 4 family members each. 80 million more people!! All these people would be dependent on the government entitlement system for their survival. The Democrats love this idea as it increases their voter base. One big problem is they have no idea how to pay for this without taxing the heck out of the middle-class. Any Republican that goes along with this ought to have their heads examined!

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#20 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely gullible if you believe these people are really going to contribute anything significant as far as taxes. Isn't going to happen. Low wage earners are already in a low tax bracket. Factor in that most have many bambinos. Even less taxes would be collected from them. At the end of the year they would claim EIC. Net tax, a big 0. In fact they would probably get back even more than they ever paid in. This bill is a disaster waiting to happen.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Ambro2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be sorry for you. In case you didn't know, the criminals are being deported.
no they are not, a EO a few months ago from obummer lets gang members even say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocoee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile-home park residents still hoping for cha... (Aug '07) Aug 22 Changed man 18
News Windermere family, 3 others face racketeering c... (Dec '08) Aug 4 Truth 57
no trump Aug 2 the circus is in ... 1
Review: Windermere Mobile Pet Grooming (Feb '16) Jul '16 Long time customer 7
Chandra Levy and Monica Lewinski Jul '16 the circus is in ... 1
Turning out the violent criminals Jul '16 the circus is in ... 1
Chandra's Murder Jul '16 the circus is in ... 1

Ocoee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocoee Mortgages